• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i am conviced its Aqua cause of the hair and it can't be riku cause he is only 5 back then

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Noruma said the battle system was from the creaters of re-chain of memories so that doesn't mean there is with an insures of cards but i hope its like KH2 cause KH2 had the best battle system out of all the KH games

Blue

home is where the heart is
BBS' battle system will be an improved version of CoM's so we might get cards again,or not.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
when i saw pics of the battle system there were no cards being used but i saw most of the colums were different attacks and a few for magic and plus i remember Noruna said that it is similar to COM but kind of different and he also said it would be some what similar to KH1 and KH2 so i think the game is going to have a mix of all three games

Charlie K

Back in Business
I don't think you'll be able to see the cards(And those were just early pictures.) But I think, theres gunna be cards but you don't run out or anything.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I think the cards will be like a certain ability.I mean..They'll be in the start menu, and you can select them and they just go along with your weapon.Like you attact a fire card and your keyblade will like shoot fire or somethin'.

Blue

Hello there ven,long time no see.. =D

That pretty much makes sense what you said,cause if it will be an improved version,it means something will be better,and the way you see it,the cards won't run out on you.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yes.Long time no chatty chatty..(lol?)

Also I think you'll get certain cards for the certain person you are VA or T, Terra gets like stronger attacks.Ven defence and strength. Aqua Magic and defence. (Although VAT woul still get the same cards, they'd be better with certain abilities...Or somethin)

Well theres no going back now Dexter.It's not a bad idea, expesially since we can't change it or nun.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
ok thats it i am taking a vote all who say they want the BBS battle system to be like KH2 say i
all who want it to be like COM say you want it to be like COM:lol:

Blue

A vote won't change the fact we're getting sort of the same CoM battle system..but I rather think it will be fun to play the evolved version of it..can't wait!

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i say i want it like KH2 because that was fun and i would love to see reaction commands return and i heard that it is going to be a mix were there is cards for like magic but you do regular attacks and that you get new physical moves like in KH2

Ultima Scorpio

The battle system's are supposed to be different for each character, right? If so, I think Aqua's system is highly magic-based, Ven's is Defense based, and Terra's is Offensive based (the system we've been using for the past three KH games. Kinda like choosing the Staff, Shield, or Sword during the Awakening sequence, I guess.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
in the KH2 SE the makers have said that terra mostly uses physical attacks ven uses mostly physical and magic and aqua mostly uses magic but i want to see terra use the moves he did in KH2FM+when he fought sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back