• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Try not to Doulbe post there Dexter.Thanks

Yes, BBS will be almight and holy, we know!Lol..

I kinda hope they have 'secrets', not like a video but like different 'skins' for the characters, and like secret weapons and ect..It would be fun.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i hope you can play the stories on different levels like easy/normal and proud and all 3 of the new games should have secret ends which perview KH3

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i hope you can play the stories on different levels like easy/normal and proud and all 3 of the new games should have secret ends which perview KH3

i want to add that i hope each game has a differnent version of the preview so it's not all the same preview

darkheart709

Bronze Member
yeah that would be so awesome if all three games had a secret preview. So gameinformer is previewing the KH games except Coded, but what else are they going to tell us that we don't already know or are they doing interviews with the teams or what

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
they are going to explain the story and show the characters and tell the date it comes out
which is most likely just going to be the year

keybladedheart

Website
www.myspace.com
i think the fact that Birth By Sleep is card based like Chain of Memories was will be okay. i mean i didnt like the whole card battling system in COM but i got used to it so i guess BBS will take some getting used to as well. but the way i see it, it'll be wayy better because it's on the PSP; an ultimate awesome handheld console :thumbsup:

Blue

home is where the heart is
But Nomura didn't really say that BBS' battle system will be the exact same as in CoM.It's more...like an improved version,I think.
But I'm open for any kind of battle system anyway,and the cards in CoM weren't that bad...

V

V.A.T.13

Nomura also said that that idea was scraped, and that they are/have come up with something better.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i saw the BBS pics and all the colums when you us terra are for attack and one is for magic
i think they should make the battle system the way they did in KH2

Charlie K

Back in Business
I think the cards will be pre set, but then you can change it up when you run out or when there is no enemies.(ie. you put in magic or potions, (You just attack normally)(but i dunno) and then you use it up. then you pre set it again.)..Ok?I dunno?

Last edited:

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i just hope that the battle system will be the same as in KH2 cause the one in KH1 was ok but not as good and the one in COM was bad

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
i know. i just hated the card thing! well not really....it was ok but i dont really like it. i would rather have it kh2 style like dexter said

Blue

home is where the heart is
Oh yeah,there has been a lot of speculating about that person there.Some think it's Terra,others still believe it's Riku (which he is obviously not,cause he was only a kid then) and yeah,nobody knows for sure.

Personally ,I'm convinced it's Terra...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back