• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

I seriously doubt anyone can make a video game for the PSP in in about one year, Winter '08 is probably even a stretch.

But you don't get it BBS was in devolpment for around 2 years already! Nomura said him and his team began to work on BBS right after KH2. But then they got delayed because of FM+. So I'd say Winter 2008, or Spring-Summer 2009 is a strong possibltie..../

[√]Genuflect
Regarding the KH: Final Mix trailer for BBS...who/what is that "Xenahort clone"(the guy in black/red armor who has the keyblades attack) in the beginning?
We dubbed his name to DS(Dark Soldier).
DS is Xehanort's Apprentice.Were not sure if he's a clone though.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Famitsu - Birth by Sleep [Oct 2007]

Note: In addition to Tetsuya Nomura, this interview also features Yasushi Kurosaw (Battle planner of FFXI) and Yoichi Yoshimoto (Director of Brave Fencer Musashi).

Interview: Development from Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, therefore the team in Osaka is handling the game as well.

Nomura: Development started earlier, however due to re:COM needed to be improved a lot, the production of BBS was interrupted.

Interviewer: Then we can consider it possible that the secret movie of KH2FM+ will play an important role in BBS?

Nomura: Yes.

Interviewer: So does this take place before the first Kingdom Hearts game?

Nomura: Yes, however it doesn't start immediately before Kingdom Hearts.

It's been confirmed right here,as you can see.

Seftrex

question! was it confirmed that BBS took place in the past? Like through interview or was it all entirely fan speculaton?

Yes it was confirmed that Birth By Sleep takes place in the past, for if it didn't then it would be considerd Kingdom Hearts III.

But yes Nomura I believe stated it was in the past, 358/2 Days between KH and CoM and Coded slightly after KH2.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
i just noticed something.
terra is the engimatic soldier and he is in BBS so he also was in KH2FM+
so that means that he will be in KH3.
it also means he has been around for 10 years so why doesn't he help sora
beat Xemnas in KH2 or help him fight Ansem in KH.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well Terra is that optional boss but his name is also the lingering spirit...So..He's either an illusion or...Dead..

Charlie K

Back in Business
Umm...There's been alot of specultaion about it, since VAT is technically chasing MX and the DS...

Blue

home is where the heart is
Please do not double post.

And I agree,BBS seems to be the game which is being looked forward to the most;sadly,it will also be released last.

As for Coded,I think people are still sceptical about a game being on a mobile phone.Would it not have been on a mobile,it would certainly have many more 'supporters' lol.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Why do you think so many of the Scientist in BBS happen to become evil, do something evil, and then sorta regret it later...?Except Ansem,we'll sorta..but like Xehanort why did he create the Heartless, curiousity?I think not....

Charlie K

Back in Business
I thought they were made by him, He helped create them, with experiments on peoples hearts and what not...Created/foundish

Charlie K

Back in Business
Riiigghhhhtttt...

I always got confuzed with this part, but ok Xehnanort found Heartless, messed with other peoples Hearts to get more heartless, then made a machine, nuff said. But seriously, it's crazy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back