• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eox

They might be the same old enemies, since BBS is the prequel to KH I can't really imagine any new enemies, but there could be.

In an interview the creators said that there would be new enemies. I suspect that since the Heartless are the manifestation of the Heart and Nobodies are the maifestation of a Body with no heart that the new enemies will be the manifestation of the Mind.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
in the new interviews they seem to be referring to thme as wild, so maybe that is what they are the wild

GateOfAvalon

Hm... I think that the enemies in BBS will probably be about the Keyblade Masters themselves. They fight for some reason. Or maybe this is when the heartless and nobodies start appearing because of what MX is trying to experiment with?

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
you know what would be crazy? if the things u fought were clones of terra! lol it will take like years to finish the game XD like when u start off at lvl 1 u are already fighting a clone of terra at lvl 100

Charlie K

Back in Business
Look on the main site. And has there been any other news besides the interviews, like Umm a BBS video?XD

Blue

home is where the heart is
Look on the main site. And has there been any other news besides the interviews, like Umm a BBS video?XD

No,there's no BBS video yet,otherwise you'd be freaked out by now lol

Btw nice new avy =) Miss the old one,though.. :)

Charlie K

Back in Business
Terra Pwns all because I tell him too. And Ven looks like Roxas cause I tell him too....I have no seflestem.

Seikay

Oh yes Terra is Zehanort and Aqua is Maleficent. No jk, I need a BBS video anything will do a second long video even, I just need some kind of confirmation on the battle system, THEY MUST RELEASE ONE SOON!!! How can someone leak footage of 358/2 Days but not BBS

Blue

home is where the heart is
This game sounds like it's going to be cool so I'm getting it. When does it come out?

Nobody knows yet,we'll have to wait for Jump Festa,though,maybe we'll get release dates with the trailers =)

Alpha_Sonix

Oh yes Terra is Zehanort and Aqua is Maleficent. No jk, I need a BBS video anything will do a second long video even, I just need some kind of confirmation on the battle system, THEY MUST RELEASE ONE SOON!!! How can someone leak footage of 358/2 Days but not BBS

And Roxas has Ven's heart. But to be serious It came from a Nintendo Confrence showing their 2007-2008 line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back