• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
also has a name for Ven been confirmed, and by that I mean his Full name?

Well, no, but I don't think that's necessary, since his name is supposed to represent wind, and since Terra=earth in latin and Aqua=water in latin, it's pretty clear that his full name is Ventus, which is latin for wind.

F

foey4

if they make the game play like that of chain of memories i would be pissed, the PSP hardware can handle the regular PS2 game play with a few small tweaks to the camera angles.

DELTA152

I have a theory involving Ven, the scans, and the FM+ secret ending:

Ok in the scans a guy looking exactly like Roxas is wearing a armored suit, and it appears that this person looking like Roxas can summon someone out of himself(the brown haired guy who is holding Roxas, who passed out). Now in FM+ secret ending someone walks down a hallway and looks at some armour and says, "It's been a long time friend" or something along those lines. Now I'm thinking that guy is the Roxas looking guy, and when he wears the armour he has the power to summon the brown haired guy. And somewhere in the scans someone translated them and it had a quote of someone saying:
"Please don't depend on me, just erase me....friend". so what I think is that Roxas locked him up in the room(Birth by Sleep is a prequel, and they did say that the secret ending from FM+ might be an ending scene in BBS) and later on he goes back down and needs help from him, or he's just visiting "it". Now thats the end of part one....

Now I think that the thing in the armour is a younger version of xehanort, or xehanort's heartless because there physical traits do match...(face formation, eyes, even hair, it's just that the back of his hair isn't as long)and this would also explain how Zexion and the other organization member in FM+ were chatting about how Xemnas built the long hallway room and started talking to himself. But of course there are alot of gaps in this theory and there are endless possibilities, there is a tiny chance of more than 20% of this post being correct, oh well...hehe

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ok in the scans a guy looking exactly like Roxas is wearing a armored suit, and it appears that this person looking like Roxas can summon someone out of himself(the brown haired guy who is holding Roxas, who passed out).

You could just call them by their names, you know. Terra and Ven.

Now in FM+ secret ending someone walks down a hallway and looks at some armour and says, "It's been a long time friend" or something along those lines.

That wasn't in the secret ending. It was a new scene in FM+, it was Xemnas who said that, and he was talking to Aqua's armor.

Now I'm thinking that guy is the Roxas looking guy, and when he wears the armour he has the power to summon the brown haired guy.

Once again, use the names. As for the summoning idea...lol.
And somewhere in the scans someone translated them and it had a quote of someone saying:
"Please don't depend on me, just erase me....friend".

I'm not sure if it was Terra or Ven, but it was one of those two.

so what I think is that Roxas locked him up in the room(Birth by Sleep is a prequel, and they did say that the secret ending from FM+ might be an ending scene in BBS) and later on he goes back down and needs help from him, or he's just visiting "it". Now thats the end of part one....

That's Aqua's armor, not Terra's...

DELTA152

How do you know for sure that it is aquas? Oh and sorry for not using their names I ussually get them mixed up so I didn't want to confuse anyone.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
How do you know for sure that it is aquas?

http://i19.tinypic.com/62nw8w0.jpg

That one in the middle is the armor that Xemnas talks to. Compare it with Aqua's.

Oh and sorry for not using their names I ussually get them mixed up so I didn't want to confuse anyone.

Is it that hard? Terra's the brown haired one, Ven is the blond one, and Aqua's the blue-haired one.

DELTA152

k thanks for that pic, but Ven looks liek he is bigger than roxas so it could be possible. And I'm going to leave it at that.

And sorry it's just that I am a little absent minded

EDIT: I have another idea. You know how donald and goofy are in evry game, even in friend cards in COM? well what about Birth By Sleep, will it just be solo, or maybe Ven could be a party member along with brown haired dude(is the guy from the scans also Terra? it's hard to tell when he doesn't have the armour on), Donald and Goofy have always been by your side, and I'm going to miss donald curing me half a second before a use a potion so I end up wastng a potion, yah the good old days....

Last edited:
U

ultimaheart

is there any chance that birth by sleep will come out for ps2?

D

Dexter

is there any chance that birth by sleep will come out for ps2?

Is there any chance that Halo 3 will eventually end up on the PS3? Well there ya go!

K

Key_Chain

is there any way to buy kh2fm+ with the CM ps2 version
in asia??? i search every where! and all i get is khfm+ but no CM!
screw you asian game distributor!!!!

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'm really wondering what the new enemies'll be,being neither Heartlesses nor Nobodies...

Charlie K

Back in Business
Tomorrow sometiem Today, or..in 2 months(lol) there should be a BBS video, just so I can watch it 1, count it 1 MILLION times.Even if it's just 5 seconds...(Please be more then 5 seconds!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back