• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
just cuz i'm new around this board, I understand that the MX is what we are calling the UEM, which i believe stood for Unknown Elder Mage, so what does MX stand for? Master Xehanort or something along those lines?

Cloud57

Does anyon ehave a really good image of the official artwork thatw as seen at TGS 07? The one that has Sora on the top, the organization on the right and the knights, oldman and apprentice on the left?

Blue

home is where the heart is
Does anyon ehave a really good image of the official artwork thatw as seen at TGS 07? The one that has Sora on the top, the organization on the right and the knights, oldman and apprentice on the left?

I think there are some really good images on KHInsider,actually..just look around their news archive and you might find them.If not,try kh-vids.net

D

Dexter

Will the graphics be enhanced it looks kinda fuzzy or is that just the pic cuallity.

Well there's multiple reasons why it can look a bit fuzzy (and this has been mentioned by MuffinMan alot)

1. Because it's in motion it might look blurry, opposed to being still
2. Early devolpment shots, the grahics MIGHT improve though the grahics right now are unbelivabe esspecialy for the PSP
3. The Image may be inlarged which gives it a blurry feeling

But really I think the grahics for BBS are right at kh2 level and posssibley surpassing it (if you look at the Master X shot it seems you see flashes of CG).........

kh is ba

This game is just going to be plain awesome and i just can't wait for it. I just think it will be cool being terra with his awesome keyblade. And yes I agree with you rpg master that the graphics look pretty good.

Charlie K

Back in Business
So, who do you guys think you'll be able to play as, cuz Nomaru said Terra, Ven and someoneles...I'm hoping it's Aqua or Mickey or the DS...But I dunno what I'm talking about. It's not like I work for SE, and I'm working on the KH project. *wink*Wink*

keyblader_aki

KH: BBS Theory

Okay I just read through this entire topic, not wanting to miss anyone's comments and making sure I read everything, but I do have comments on things to say now.

BTW, Hello I'm aki ^.^ BIG KH fan!!!

MY THEORY:

About videos, if you go on you tube there are videos. There's an extended version of the vid we saw at the end of KH 2, which you guys already know. There are also videos from 358/2, it shows some of the Organization members talking, I just watched it yesterday so I've seen it. It's on japanese but the person who put the vid up it has english subtitles. It reveals alot. Another video has pictures flashing from BBS Venn and Terra mostly with of course Old Mage and the humanoid thing that came out of him in the vid. I have a theory that someone made comment about earlier. Roxas and Venn one and the same? I have a theory on this and I kind of agree with her.

In some of the pics it flashes there's a scene of Venn and Terra looking in on Rikku and Sora. Someone said it was Tidus but I'm pretty sure it's little Rikku and Sora. Then a pic flashes of Terra saying this (it's in jap originally someone translated it) "Just forget me. Just erase me....my friend." I think he's speaking to Venn, they're both on a beach setting bachground.

More pics...someone said Venn keeps getting beat up, well that's true. Terra is helping Venn up...but there's a few pics who show beat Venn up in that desert looking background. The thing that came out of the Old Mage guy is fighting Venn, then there's a pic of Venn face-down into the ground with the monster thing looking down at Venn. Next it flashes Terra in attack stance asking "What did you do to his/her heart?" I think the person didn't know the symbol in jap for his or her that's why it's like that. And Terra looks angry. So did the Old Mage do something to Venn's heart? What if he did? We know that this can happen because "Ansem" in KH1 did this to Rikku. I don't know how but what if the Old Man tainted Venn's heart, since I'm sepculating that Terra already knows the Old Mage, and witnessed what happens to someone when Darkness takes them over didn't want that to happen to Venn? So to prevent what happened to the Old Mage to happen to Venn, Terra puts a part of Venn inside Sora? The scene/pic of Venn and Terra watching Rikku and Sora (if this is Tidus then I'm very very sorry!!! but i think it's Sora) it looks like this takes place the same time Terra makes that comment about to Venn about forgetting him.. erasing him...Now something to point out in this pic. Look at Venn's wrist...ON THE SAME WRIST...as ROXAS he has ROXAS' bracelet!!! Now we know Venn can double-wield we've seen it, just like Roxas! If you look at Roxas and Venn and then Roxas and Sora, Venn and Roxas could pass off as identical twins, Sora and Roxas only similiar.

Now this is something that I don't know if anyone of you guys have seen. Someone translated from jap what the Terra in KH2FM+ said right before you start fighting him. He speaks about Venn and Aqua...so this helps confirm this is Terra, plus the keyblades are the same. "The Keyblade....I did not chose you...Who are you?....Xenohart?" Terra thinks SORA IS XENOHART!!!! This is another reason that helps me think Roxas/Sora is Venn somehow. If the Old Mage is in fact Xenohart....Terra would be sensing the "tainted" part of Venn that Venn got from Old Mage/Xenohart. Terra says he didn't choose Sora, he was going to choose Venn! It's been 10+ years since Terra saw Sora younger, it's possible he wouldn't recognize him. If Terra can choose who gets the keyblade next, then it makes me wonder if Sora wasn't chosen by Terra, how did Sora get the keyblade and the ability to weild a keyblade? Through Venn. The ability to wield and inherit the keyblade through him.

I give you an example that this in fact can happen. Rikku and Ansem in KH1. Rikku couldn't use a keyblade if you guys remember. Xenohart if he's the Old Mage, can wield a keyblade. Ansem (KH1) is Xenohart's heartless who took over Rikku. Rikku couldn't use a keyblade until he turned himself over and allowed Darkness into his heart, meaning Ansem into his heart. Now Rikku can call the same keyblade (scene when Rikku steals the kingdom key from us) as Sora...Xenohart tainted Venn who fused with Sora? Ansem is Xenohart's heartless who's inside Rikku now. See the connection?

Now I know there's flaws in this theory and you can point them out too. But another thing I want to point out in my theory. Say Venn and Aqua do in fact die in that battle in the desert. Instead of dying, Venn's soul goes to Sora. Now...a Nobody is someone's soul and body right? Roxas who looks like Venn is the soul and body leftover when Sora lost his heart? See the connection again?

How did Terra do this? I think that Terra knows how to REALLY use the Keyblade, look at all he does in the vid at the end of KH2 extended version? What if Terra knows how to use the Keyblade in a way we've never seen before. The "fake" keyblade Ansem gave Rikku. Sora said it himself, "A key that opens people's hearts.." or something like that. If a keyblade can open people's hearts, maybe Terra knew how to do this. Hell we don't even know how Kairi's heart got into Sora!!!!!! Another thing I want to point out, at the crossroads in the vid at the end of KH2 Venn comes from the direction of the Path of Darkness AND he picks up the keyblade Rikku wields which has darkness in it in some ways. Venn and Terra going to Destiny Islands also might explain how there's a door in the "secret place" of Kairi, Rikku and Sora's. They themselves don't know where the door came from. Terra and Venn using it eh?

Now from these comments it help my thinking that Terra was training Venn. An apprentice. Also if Terra dies in his armor, in this desert place, what happened to Aqua and Venn and when exactly does that battle take place. Since Aqua isn't seen just yet in any of the screenshot pictures I'm going to say that the Venn and Terra vs Old Man and humanoid monster happens BEFORE the battle we see at the end of KH2. If Terra dies here, where did Aqua and Venn go? What happened to them?

Another thing....has anyone ever thought about that saying about the keyblade? it flashes right at the beginning of the KH2 ending video. A Keyblade has great power (i know not exact words) One wielder was said to use the keyblade to save the world. The other used it to destory the world. After you defeat Xemnas, Rikku and Sora end up on a black dead looking beach. Same place the two hooded figures were sitting in ASAS or was it Deep Dive? I can't remember. Where is that exactly? Does anyone know? And it's funny how that world connects directly to Destiny Islands. Light and Dark, destoryed and saved. What if that destroyed and dark beach is the world that was destroyed and Desting Islands is the world that was saved? It would make sense...to me it does. What if Terra didn't want Venn to be found again by Xenohart or the Darkness and sealed off Destiny Islands all by itself? The hooded figure at the beginning of KH1 says it too..." This world has been connected..." it makes it sound like that Destiny Islands was really never connected...and if you think about it...Destiny Islands you can never get back to by Gummi Ship you always get "transported" there....through the doors of Light or Dark?

Enough of all of that....god that was long. Tell me what you think guys?!?! please..and don't be too harsh :unsure:

la kias

Website
www.youtube.com
The secret traier and stuff released about BBS just makes me more confussed. the games ment 2 b 10 yrs before the events of kingdom hearts yet Sora's, Mickey's and Riku's keyblades are all shown in the secret trailer. Then the fact ven looks just like roxas (including the fact he wears his wrist band) though he didn't exist yet (sora was only 4)

D

Dexter

Gahhhh it's been about 2 weeks without any new scans or info!!!!! Even with FM+ there were new scans and info every 3 days to a week...it seems as if Square is keeping very low on these games....

sora741

there making a KH one check it out
180px-PSP_Slim_MS_Slot.JPG

^^see sora :D

khloser4life

Re: KH: BBS Theory

MY THEORY:

About videos, if you go on you tube there are videos. There's an extended version of the vid we saw at the end of KH 2, which you guys already know. There are also videos from 358/2, it shows some of the Organization members talking, I just watched it yesterday so I've seen it. It's on japanese but the person who put the vid up it has english subtitles. It reveals alot. Another video has pictures flashing from BBS Venn and Terra mostly with of course Old Mage and the humanoid thing that came out of him in the vid. I have a theory that someone made comment about earlier. Roxas and Venn one and the same? I have a theory on this and I kind of agree with her.

The videos you are talking about is footage from khfm+ not 358/2 days. these are exteneded scenes from kh2 that explain things. and btw, that must have taken you a long time to write, but it was logical so i agree.:thumbsup:

keyblader_aki

Re: KH: BBS Theory

The videos you are talking about is footage from khfm+ not 358/2 days. these are exteneded scenes from kh2 that explain things. and btw, that must have taken you a long time to write, but it was logical so i agree.:thumbsup:
Yeah after reading other posts and viewing the site I've realized that now so I apologize for that. But thank you I'm glad I haven't gotten a bashing :thumbsup: Anything you want to point out that could be wrong with my theory though? I know things that I could point out or ask and not have an answer to. I just want to know other people's opinions!

thenapster777

there was one at tgs for it, square has not released it. Also check out my PSP Themes based on Birth By Sleep. Click Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back