• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I love Kingdom Hearts!
Why I want to play khbbs is b/c U get to play the heroes of the story and it will help alot w/ telling all the secrets we dont know yet and fill the puzzle of kh! I like that u get to play 3 diff views and stories of the heroes and how they are connected to Sora and the gang! the worlds I want to visit is Disneyland and Olympus coliseum b/c Disney has lots of mini games that I can play all day long and Olympus coliseum b/c my all time hero Zack will be there as a cute hero! The powers I like best is how u can use disney characters and ure friends to help u and copy their moves! I like terra and ven the most b/c they remind me of sora and riku and how their friendship is so strong! I'm happy that its finally coming out and I know this game will always be a game to remember! >.<

270050.jpg

116776.jpg

By Zane, you have blinded me with your text color. Either you are using the black FFN design or you just like killing the eyes of people.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
wow it is only one more week. You know its funny you can see one of the local stores almost prepatring for it since they dropped the prices on some of their older games to like 8 bucks a game in the psp section only, now theres this big empty space and I'm like thats gotta be for khbbs... that or phantasy star portable 2. But I'm leaning on BBS. It looks so refreshing, and seriously fun. Now to figure out who I'll want to run around online as and start working on them the first day.

KHMaster12

So as u can c I am posting on this forum again. Only reason is that I don't really like my first pic so I'm posting a different one.

The story behind this pic is that Cloud, and Sephiroth were called do go down to the BbS cast call. Everything goes well until Zack Fair comes in and ruins the party. Cloud and Sephy get denied but Zack ends up getting the role of young swordsman in Olympus Colleseum. So later Cloud and Seph go and try to beat the Zack to a pulp but his stupid contract forbid Cloud and Seph to obliterate him. Haha!
Very weird story...?

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So as u can c I am posting on this forum again. Only reason is that I don't really like my first pic so I'm posting a different one.

The story behind this pic is that Cloud, and Sephiroth were called do go down to the BbS cast call. Everything goes well until Zack Fair comes in and ruins the party. Cloud and Sephy get denied but Zack ends up getting the role of young swordsman in Olympus Colleseum. So later Cloud and Seph go and try to beat the Zack to a pulp but his stupid contract forbid Cloud and Seph to obliterate him. Haha!
Very weird story...?

I love the picture and story i hope it gets picked

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Sweet. My friend Maggosh from the KHWiki/ Kingdom Hearts Fanon Wiki made the front page! Awesome and congratulations! I wonder who's made the cut for tomorrow?

Happy Zexion day!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I agree. Plot and Gameplay are already done, the next main would be Characters. That and Multiplayer take up two more days...the remaining 3....Visuals, Worlds, and.....I can't think of the last one, but I'm guessing those Four will show up in the upcoming days.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wasn't that creative? It applied so well to the topic I just couldn't resist.

That was very creative.

It looked good too. I'd cut the cake in the exact parts of the command board and play and every place I get, I'd eat it.

I agree. Plot and Gameplay are already done, the next main would be Characters. That and Multiplayer take up two more days...the remaining 3....Visuals, Worlds, and.....I can't think of the last one, but I'm guessing those Four will show up in the upcoming days.

Music.

Japan

A wah? That was like over a yeah ago. So umm I dont think I`mma troll lol. Thank you Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back