• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I will facepalm many, many times if the CC gang is put in BBS.
Just because I'm inclined to keep them in their own game, as they're not the main characters of FF7 itself.

Ren

adios motherfucker
To be fair, neither are TAV.

But that's KH D: It's different.
They've been putting the main characters of FF games in KH, minus a few exceptions like Setzer or Sephiroth.
I just feel like it would be going against tradition to bring the CC people in. They don't directly come from the FF7 game, unless they're already in it =/

EDIT: I have no idea what I was saying about Setzer. I need to go back and play these games. =_____=

But that's KH D: It's different.
They've been putting the main characters of FF games in KH, minus a few exceptions like Setzer or Sephiroth.
I just feel like it would be going against tradition to bring the CC people in. They don't directly come from the FF7 game, unless they're already in it =/

EDIT: I have no idea what I was saying about Setzer. I need to go back and play these games. =_____=

It's okay, it happens to everyone.

So, alternative to CC Gang:

Cecil. Like, an appearance in the arena.

With the supervision of original crater, of course.

Ren

adios motherfucker
It's okay, it happens to everyone.

So, alternative to CC Gang:

Cecil. Like, an appearance in the arena.

With the supervision of original crater, of course.

Cecil :3
I've been wanting to see some of the older characters. Not that I'd have amazing knowledge of them, but I'd like to see them XD

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Their fight isn't finished, and this could be the precursor as to when they split or how it happened.
We might actually see him pre KH1 in his original FFVII outfit :3

C

Colours

Their fight isn't finished, and this could be the precursor as to when they split or how it happened.
We might actually see him pre KH1 in his original FFVII outfit :3

Maybe Cloud has sephiroth inside of him now, and he didn't bond the darkness out of him, until he was aged. Maybe around 20.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I knew that at least >.>
I just wonder if the fight was even before that, or did it just start.
Could have always been before.

-Calafas-

No, no. Hell no! Keep their dumb ass rivalry out of BBS. If anything, only 1 of them should be in the game, that's it...

Last edited:

UrbanQuattrus

Dear God, I haven't seen you in forever!

Ha, I changed jobs a few weeks ago, and now work somewhere where I don't have eight of the dullest hours in the middle of the night every night to browse forums anymore. I'm trying to make a comeback, though.

Uh, let's not have the Crisis Core gang, okay?

...Which is itself severely worse than the original FF7 crew. Oh, what's that, Angeal, you don't use your sword because that promotes wear, tear, and rust? It's a weapon, you idiot, a weapon is a tool, you use a tool until it breaks and then you get a new tool!! You know what not using a weapon that you carry around on your back all the time promotes? Uselessness!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back