• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts at GDC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

24Terras

Has anyone heard if Square is going to be at GDC next month. If they are, this would be a perfect itme to anounce Birth by Sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magic

Square is going to be there, but only some of the people who developed XIII, plus they're only talking about what went in to developing XIII.

Well that's a shame. Hopefully we will get the release soon. I am determined to be patient, though.

kwkatz09

I hope they announce something BBS related. What day does GDC start next month?

24Terras

Let's get back on topic. I think that if Square is at GDC, announcing Birth by Sleep would be briliant. I'm looking forward to an english trailer.

24Terras

If kh2fm came out in the USA I would probably have a heart attack. That would be awesome,but yet random. They chose to release re.com in America but not kh2fm. It's not going to come out in the USA. The END

kwkatz09

Its from March 9th - 13th.

Hmm March 9th is when FF13 is coming out and I was thinking BBS would be announced after it came out. So this would be a good time to announce BBS if they where planning to after FF13's release.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Well since FFXIII has been released they could mention at least something about BBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back