• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts as MMORPG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastertwilight

alright with all the new kingdom hearts games coming out and after watching the secret vids, i started wondering, What if square came out with an MMORPG of kingdom hearts?

it makes some sense because there are so many keyblades and there is probably a lot of weilders too. It would be a lot of fun like you could make your own keyblade and character. maybe even choose good/bad, light/dark, or maybe both. you could travel to all the disney worlds and join stuff like maybe organization XIII or make other clans. i think that be sweet

this is my first thread so tell me what you think

[√]Genuflect
Most people doesn't care about the MMO's plot.
IT would suck though.

tardkiller198

door to light u seriously dont know? wow well its a massiely multiplayer online rpg and if u dont know that either its role playing game but ya that would b kool sorta like the game on this site except for 3d stuff and animations

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
door to light u seriously dont know? wow well its a massiely multiplayer online rpg and if u dont know that either its role playing game but ya that would b kool sorta like the game on this site except for 3d stuff and animations
Oh thanks, but I already knew what RPG meant

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
It wouldn't be fun since kingdom hearts' level limit is 100. I like the kinds of MMO's that has levels going up to 200 and has alot of job options like warrior, mage, assassin, sharpshooter and such.

The MMOKH will just be a flop or some prototype just like .hack//Fragment.

mastertwilight

It wouldn't be fun since kingdom hearts' level limit is 100. I like the kinds of MMO's that has levels going up to 200 and has alot of job options like warrior, mage, assassin, sharpshooter and such.

The MMOKH will just be a flop or some prototype just like .hack//Fragment.

i never said that there couldnt be that, i dont think iv ever heard of an mmorpg that doesnt have like a bunch of different stats to lvl. The one on this site is like this but only i think its borin cause i cant see anythin and it takes forever to load from one screen to another with out gettin frusterated. The inferno has good ideas tho like u could be a warrior, train ur magic, or be like an item collector. There could also be missions were like u could be on the dark side and are hired to do assassinations or maybe beat some heartless like in 358/2. U guys just need to use ur imaginations and not just think that it would be limited to watever i say in my original post.

D

Deleted member 36435

Lol, it would fail. Everyone would just make there "avatar" look like their favorite characters. So raiding would fail. No one would want to heal or tank or anything. Everyone would be like, "OMG RIKU IZ A ROGUE LETZ ALL DPS NAO!" then the raid mobs would be like, "LOOKZ A BUNCH OF SQUISHIE ROGUE LETZ GO SMASH EM NAO!"

In other words it would be horrible. Also, everyone would want keyblades even though some weapons would be stronger but you know, they want to be like they're favorite characters.
Also, the machinima would suck.

Jonathan Alto

Well, personally, if it's dne right, I think it'd be cool.:thumbsup:
But... with the way games are being done today (except for a VERY few), it'd flop...:thumbdown:

boygame66

is that kakashi?ANYWAY my friend told me that they were making cartoons of kh but they changed their minds[LAZY!!!]aahhaajk.

boygame66

why would they make a mmo rpg ?that would be kinda dumb becuz everyone would be sora.can you aimagine that ,that would be SOO messed up!soras everywhere jumping every where and then soras fighting soras[wtf?!]unless heartsless come out of nowwhere thousands of soras would kill it there like this'heartsless pops out of nowhere'soras:ITS OVER!!!!kapish!!!!!!then every one dies cuse they hit them self[hehe].

D

Deleted member 36435

Um, a little grammar at least.

Also, an MMORPG doesn't have to take the main storyline. Look at WoW. Its based on Warcraft yet you don't play as Kael'Thas or Illidan.

boygame66

yeah but still it sould then what would they base itt on?mario?gta?rocketslime?ninten dogs?[ok the last one was ackward keyblade pupies?![ahahahahahlol

D

Deleted member 36435

No, based on Kingdom Hearts. But, non-cannon characters.
Also, I'm begging you, use some halfway decent grammar. As in spelling, spaces, punctuation. Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back