• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Ansem's Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anzai Koyanagi

The world, so vast, yet little to the rest of this universe, among so many different and exotic worlds. The many different worlds, connected, but unseen by one another, their stories different in each world. The focus from this world, was that it was the corner stone for all that was to come. The final peaceful sunset fell upon the world...before the chaos ensnared it.

A single creature, blacker then a shadow, with eyes glowing a soulless yellow, leaped over the protective wall of the main city. It crept through the darkness it's eyes searching, hungrily. When it came into a lighted fixture, it sunk itself into the ground, become apart of the shadows itself. It crawled and wriggled its way through the city unnoticed, until finding a man who had the familiar smell of a broken, and unprotected heart. The creatures instincts went into full speed as it leapt from the shadows. At first the man tried to through it off but couldn't stop as the creature dug its way into his body, without harming it. He flailed wildly before stopping, noticing the creature gone. He patted himself down to see if it was. Then, his eyes widened, and went dead. He looked down once more, to see a red glowing shape pull itself from his chest. He recognized it to be a ehart, his heart, and before he disappeared into the darkness, he saw the being reform around his heart, and the evil emblem that appeared upon the head of it's new form.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The news was buzzing, the reports of missing people all through the town spread like wildfire. People were being advised to stay indoors, and if going out, to stay in groups. The people were afraid and wondered what could be happening in their peaceful world. On each face, a dark shadow could be seen as the chances of them being next was anyone's guess. The disappearances had no connection other then the person who was taken was alone each time. They were in different parts all around and there had been ten missing already. On the tenth, claw marks were found at the scene, suggesting a creature was the cause, and that the people involved weren't going to be coming back.

Ansem the Wise, the leader of their world, had finally had enough. If this was an attack, he was going to do something about it. He called upon anyone who had excelling skills in battle. They were to meet in front of his castle by noon that day, and were to be given more instructions once there. The was mention of a test, but it was so lightly spoken of, it didn't seem anything to be thought of.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Serion Langston, the head prodigy of his family, stepped up tot he front entrance of the mansion. Never before had he actually been here, simply passed it by as it didn't really put an interest to him. Now, with the news spreading, he wanted to see what was in store for him. He was the first one there, but not the last. He looked around behind him as groups of people gathered, their personalities and weapons more various then he'd ever seen. As he looked up to the giant clock on the tower wall, there was only 10 minutes left until noon. He wondered if this guy liked to be punctual with his schedule. I suppose he'd find out soon enough.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Within a world, almost deep within the darkness, lives the world of those who lost there hearts, becoming entirely different beings. They have no hearts thus cannot be called humans, though they are not monsters. They are in between, nothing...Nobodies. One such nobody stood atop a tower, his feet balancing on the small area of metal as he views an orb. It showed all that was occurring in the world of light, and after seeing the world's crisis, he closed his hand and looked at the faint appeared moon. It wasn't even halfway shaped, but it held a small resemblance to a heart, silhouetted in the sky.

(whoo! I typed a lot!)

Emorene

Probably in (your local area), stalking you.
It was almost time. Emorene had been so confused as of recently that he was glad to be near some place familiar to him again. With his face conceiled by a hood, and his entire body covered by a black robe, he stood out from the average citizen of Radient Gardens. Still, he knew it was better to hide what he looked like then reveal his true appearance to everyone. As he approached Ansem The Wise's castle, he saw others nearby. He didn't know how many others would come, and he was glad to see that there were plenty of others there for the same reasons. He knew that Ansem would not recognize him now that his appearance had changed so drastically, and he prefered it that way. He would rather he didn't know what he had become. He had helped Ansem in the past, and he intended to do so now, just in a much different way.

Emorene walked over to the crowd that stood before the castle and stood next to a man in black, his hair silver. "Quite a variety here, eh?" He said to the one he stood by as he continued to stare forward, not looking at the one he spoke to. Connected to the belt Emorene wore was a sheath that contained his sword- a weapon he had enhanced with dark powers. He had bought the sword from someone in town, but had made it much stronger with the addition of his own touch of darkness. He did not like nor did he want his powers, but if he had to have them, he would use them.

Mediciner

Both the sound of sizzling and screaming in the morning became like a natural alarm clock for the girl. She could imagine it now: Mom scolding Dad for attempting to recreate the same light and fluffy pancakes that (apparently) only she could make and still be edible, Dad arguing that it wasn’t rocket science to slosh batter around in a pan for several minutes, and so on and so forth; a groggy Foster dredging herself from the depths of her bed sheets only to nearly collapse again upon the floor as her foot got caught in its tangles; the smell of breakfast having the same sobering effect as cold water on her face as she washed and dressed; happy greetings as she hopped down the stairs two at a time, once again almost face-planting as she nearly tripped over their large dog laying at the stair’s base, and Mom letting out hearty laughter as her daughter set the blame upon the lazy furball for being a road hazard . . .

. . . Wait a minute. She had never had a dog before in her life! Perplexed, Foster reached out to grasp the thing’s fur – and gripped thin air. Daylight blasted her eyes.

Damn it! Not again!

She hated when she had dozes. It could be while sitting, standing, walking, reading, sleeping, any activity really – without warning she would slip into daydreams so vivid she could have claimed they were real, viewed without hampering her motions; this had resulted in more than one crash into a wall, blasted illusions! Foster took a deep breath and pushed her glasses back up with two fingers, thankful that her feet had not led her into yet another solid obstruction before “waking”.

The girl pocketed her hands as she walked about RadiantGarden’s shop district, debating whether she should spend her week’s allowance on some snacks or save it for something more satisfying in the afternoon? She still had some health bars on her, true, but they weren’t the most filling things and were also very dehydrating; and she hated deviating from her daily routine for any reason. Passing on a choice of dairy and wheat (donuts had never looked more delicious than behind glass and out of reach), settled for a purchase of bottled water and a bag of chips, and continued to wind her way up the road towards the castle.

Wonder how long it’ll take Mom to realize I’m not hightailing it to Gran’s? Foster thought as she munched. Ansem the Wise’s castle loomed ahead of her before she knew it, growing impossibly larger with each step. It took all of her restraint to not leap up and cry in exultation. Finally, she could do something to help her world! Mom’s law of getting to safety aside, of course; she’d kill her daughter if she found out just what Foster was up to. AnnaForest had already discarded the thought of purchasing a weapon of any sort, which made no sense to Foster when considering just how dangerous things got nowadays. No, she had to insist that they scurried into safeholes like cowards – currently she was under the impression that her daughter had gone ahead to tell Grandma Foster that they were making for her place.

I’ll show her! thought the determined girl as she finished the last of her chips, tossed the bag into the nearest garbage disposal, and began to drain her bottle of water. If she could not prove herself before their leader, then she would return humbled to her mother’s side. But she would not fail without giving it a try. Already a crowd was forming before the gates; not the most comforting of circumstances when she considered the reality of who else would be showing up. Was this a good idea? Agh, and doubt settled in once again . . .

Emorene

As he waited for some sort of a reply from the one he had spoken to, Emorene looked at those around him carefully. Some he noticed were stronger than he, but others looked weak enough that he could defeat them with ease. The ones that worried him the most were those who's strength was difficult to determine. He wanted to know who to avoid because of their power, but for some it was hard to tell if they were weak or strong. He knew he would have to be careful, for no doubt the strongest in all of Radient Gardens were there, ready to prove their strength. With his hood down, Emorene's yellow eyes gazed onward at the castle before him as memories of his past life came to his mind. "What am I?" Emorene couldn't help but let his thoughts wander to the questions in his mind, "Why did that apprentice of Ansem's do this to me? Why... why me? I would rather he have just destroyed me completely rather than have me waste away in this form- a mere shell of what I was. No, this not just a shell- it is a shell and my most purest darkness inside. All of my misery and hatred, my purest of darkness, contained in a shell that only looks human. It is as if someone just took away my good and left me with the bad." Emorene then looked around him again and then back at the castle, his hand on the sheath that contained his sword. "I must be ready then," saim Emorene in his head, "For whatever it will take for me to return to the way I once was."

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
"So that coward finally decided to do something huh," says Brix sarcasitcally as he is walking along the road as he glances over at Brol walking on the street in some weird mood. "Hey don't be so hasty, you never know what could happen," says Brol rather darker than he usually talks. They arrive at the gates and spots a rather interesting bunch of people. hm i rather not be here Brol.....i know it gives me the chills coming back to this place but were gonna get our revenge, Brix......We better....

"Hm?" says Brix as he walks right into Emorene. "Ugh sorry bout that!" exclaims Brol as he pulls away Brix. "He looks.....familiar..." says Brix as he glares at Emorene,"I'm watching you..." says as he crosses his arms and looks away. "Heh sorry 'bout that, Brix over here has a, hmm i don't know how to explain his way of thinking," Brol says as he ponders around, and turns back to Emorene," But he has a point...you do look familiar..."

Brix looks around, spots Serion and Foster. Walking up to Serion, Brix asks," So....what are you doing here?" Brix turns his wings into a red trench coat and awaits for Serion's reply.

Brol on the other hand looks around. seem's like your too busy with your thinking, whatever... Brol walks to the gate and looks at the Ansem the Wise's Castle.

Last edited:

Emorene

Emorene's attention was taken away from the castle before him when someone suddenly ran into him. After appologizing, her heard a question that made his heart beat skip. Well, in truth, he did not know if he truly had a heart after all that had happened. Still, he knew how he felt. "I look familiar? I have been wandering about town lately, so you might have seen me recently there, but I don't think I know you," replied Emorene to the two near him, his hood hiding how truly worried he was. He was thankfull that his hood had been up, thus making it so that they could truly not see his face. If they truly knew him, they would have to be people that had some connection with Ansem the Wise, for he had spent most of his time working with him in the past. He assumed that was either the aura about him that made him seem familiar to them, or it was the way he dressed. Still, the black cloathing he wore now was a considerable contrast to what he had worn before. He truly was confused as to how he had seemed familiar to the two, so he waited for either to reply with increasing intrest.

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
He's not a real person Brol.....He's just like me...you can tell? Brix turns to Brol and nods his head. Brix returns to Emorene and Brol, it seems Brixlage got interested in the "familar face" but wasn't as happy as Brol was as he starts talking with the kid. "So......where yah from?" says Brol as he scratches his head. "How'd yah die?" says Brix in his cold voice at Emorene. "Dude! come on... You don't even know his name, yet yours so blunt to ask something like that?" says Brol as he shoves Brix. Brix looks away at the castle," His name is Emorene...."

Brol looks carefully at Emorene," hm oh yea! now i remember you! You where the one before us, dude ur cold-blooded screaming freaked me out alittle," hesitated Brol as he smiles. "And you tell me im blunt, huh Brol?" says Brix as he turns back to Emorene because now, he had someone to compare, he had someone from his past, other than his annoying pest real self.

Emorene

Emorene was startled by what the two had said to eachother and to him. Emorene looked at the two closely and said quietly, so no one else could hear, "So the same thing happened to you? I can't remember much of what happened, but your faces do look familiar to me, but I could be wrong. Your names... what are they?" Before they could reply, Emorene said quickly, "Perhaps we should discuss this farther away from the others? I know I'd rather not have others know what exactly I am." He then looked around, and was glad to see that no one had been listening to what they had been saying. Emorene thought over their words carefully. He did not recall much about what had happened, but he did remember much pain when he was turned into a Heartless, which in turn created the Nobody that would become half of what he was now. He had no doubt that he would have screamed, but he couldn't help but wonder why they had thought it worth noting when they spoke of him. Wouldn't anyonethat had gone through what he had scream? He simply assumed at this time that he was the first and last person to be experimented in this way, the rest in a different way. Obviously, the idea of merging a Nobody and a Heartless turned out to be a complete disaster. By doing so, Xehanort had created... a monster.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
"Yes i do agree, Emorene, we must walk away from these....people. I have my own questions to ask you." says Brix as he pulls Emorene away from the gates and to a dark alley with Brol at his side. He was the guinea pig, we were the lab rats, he shouldn't carry his burden anymore...I know what your thinking, even though he is not really someone, he deserves to still exist....He does not exist, neither do I Just ask your questions...for now...

Brixlage takes a deep breath, for once in his "life" he looked like he had so much to say ,"What do...you remember about that night?" Brol sighs as he looks over at the alley way, and notices no activity from the castle gates, or the people standing there. "We don't have alot of time, we should wait..." says Brol as he lays back on a brick wall.

Emorene

After being pulled away from the gates and into a dark ally, Emorene listened to what both Brol and Brixlage had said. Choosing to speak rather than wait, Emorene said to Brixlage in reply to his question, "Not much, that is for sure. The first thing I remember is talking to Xehanort about his experimenting, in a failed attempt at stopping him from continuing his research about the Heartless. Then, I remember everything going black, and when I could see again, I was in a sort of cage. Xehanort used this machine to summon what I later found out to be a Neoshadow Heartless. The creature jumped into a pool of darkness it created before reappearing in the cage through another that it created. It then attacked me, and used my fear and anger towards Xehanort to make me a Heartless, or so I believe. The last thing I remember seeing was the Heartless jump at me. After that, nothing. It wasn't until hours later that I found myself out of the cage, it being completely destroyed. I felt... hollow on the inside. Anger and sadness seemed easier to find within me than anything, yet even those weren't true emotions. I can't really explain it, but I'm sure you know what I mean. I then ran out of the castle, and hid in a nearby town. I found someone who saw me, and thought me to be merely sick. I was helped by this person, and given the clothes I wear now. In truth, it took hours for me to take on the appearance I have now, and when this person saw how I looked after I had fully become what I am now, he quickly realized that I was not merely sick and ran off, shouting about me being a monster. Sorry, I seem to have gotten off the topic, haven't I?" Emorene then sighed and said, "Sorry about that; I just have never known anyone with the same thing I have. It is good to know I'm not the only one that made it out of there." Emorene then added, "I know a bit about these Heartless, but all I know is from a book inside the room where Xehanort had kept me. I had skimmed through it before escaping; the title of it eludes me."

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
We need that book Calm down "Listen, we need tha..." say Brol as he gets interrupted by Brix. "I think there's something happening at that gate," says Brix as he pushes Brol and Emorene out of the alley.

[i know this is a SHORT...very short post...but COME ON....such a bad drought of members!!!]

Mediciner

Were cloaks a new fashion statement? Short as Foster was, she did catch a glimpse of several hooded man conversing with two others out of the corner of her eye, eventually evaporating out of sight for . . . Jeez, the gathering hadn’t even begun and already she was witnessing suspicious activity. Great, juuuust great. She had heard tales of foes wearing trench coats, sentient beasts scouting the area – it made her skin crawl at the thought in both anxiety and thrills. After all, it wasn’t everyday one got to be a part of an important operation such as this.

Speaking of which: when would it begin? The girl scanned about, but not a sign of the famous Ansem the Wise was to be seen. Could it be possible that this whole scenario was a ploy, a ruse to collect a hefty amount of hosts? Foster tightened the grip of her stave in an attempt to alleviate this rather paranoid thought. One couldn’t be too careful nowadays, though. She especially kept watch for other cloaked figures, not having missed the return of the trio a short while later. What was going on?

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Brol noticed Foster looking at him, Brix and Emorene and walks over to her. "Hi there!" says Brol in a cheerful and friendly mood. On the other hand, Brix who is glaring at Brol, leans over to Emorene," He should just drop down that manhole."

Mediciner

“Heya.” The reply was automatic, born from living with intensely friendly family members for too long, and curt. One look at this man’s eccentric-looking friends, and suddenly his buoyant tone seemed double-edged, maybe fake. That, and watching one of these guy-pals whisper something to the other wasn’t exactly reassuring. Foster was facing the gates once more by the time Brol made his way over and had yet to turn to him even when returning the greeting. “It’s been a while now, hasn’t it. What do you think is taking them so long?”

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Brol noticed that Foster didn't reply to him, only asking,"It’s been a while now, hasn’t it. What do you think is taking them so long?” Brol thought to himself, " Well I really don't know..." says as he jumps up and lands on his hands and starts walking. He then tumbles and looks over at Brix. It seems Brix had insulted him in his thought, and Brol ran to him and started anime fighting him with pushing and slapping him.

Mediciner

Boys. She supposed the amount of testosterone, coupled with the impatience that was becoming apparent in the crowd, was more than enough to spark a few off-kilter fights; if just for practice. She took a few steps away from the two brawling boys, not wanting to get the least bit caught up. Especially with that one strange-looking fella who was almost demonic in appearance with those tails and horns and wings and – the girl watched them with one arched brow. Well, it was somewhat entertaining she supposed. Maybe there'd be blood?

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Brix was finally fed up with waiting for this to start and took out some dark blades. Brol looked at Brix," ARE YOU CRAZY!!" Brol took out his light swords and followed Brix's lead of fighting. The colors that spawned out of the two elements clashed became something quite unique and terrifying at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back