• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Another Tale, Another Journey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireflame

“Why did you resurrect him?” Jack said angrily to Lock, Shock and Barrel as they hid behind Oogie. “He he, because it was getting boring here.” said Barrel. “We all here in the town have very long life spans, but if the town would have continued as boring as it is, then we would probably ran away or killed ourselves.” continued Lock. “So we snuck away from the professors’ lab, while taking one of his potion books, and we resurrected the worst villain we’ve ever known,” finished Shock. Oogie laughed. “Great story fellas, but we have work to do.” Crin and Leira drew their Keyblades and Jack shouted to Oogie, “Unfortunately, Oogie, you won’t get the chance to do anything.” Oogie laughed again and so did Lock, Shock, and Barrel. “Ha ha! I have some tricks that I haven’t gotten the chance to even try out on you yet!”

Oogie threw something on the ground. Purple smoke appeared and neither Jack, Crin, or Leira could see anything for a few seconds. When the smoke cleared, Oogie, Lock, Shock, and Barrel had disappeared. “Darn, I should have expected something cheap like that!” exclaimed Jack, punching the palm of his hand. “We have to find them!” said Leira, walking towards the entrance of the hill. “Your friend has a good sense of duty” said Jack to Crin. Crin and Jack followed Leira into the town, and Leira stopped. “Where do we start looking?” Crin asked Leira. Leira thought for a second. “I’ve never been here, so I wouldn’t know, but I’ve heard about him and I know that he’s evil. That’s why he needs to be stopped.” Crin looked at Leira. “Are you from here, Leira” Crin asked her. “No,” Leira said, “I’m from Radiant Garden.” Jack suddenly snapped his fingers and said, “I know a few possible places where Oogie might be.” He started walking towards a small house. He walked up the stairs and opened the door.

Crin and Leira stepped in after him. After a short hall, they saw a man in a wheelchair. Jack called out him, “Hey professor!” the professor turned around and looked at Jack. “Ah, Jack,” said the professor. “Have you seen my assistants anywhere? I haven’t seen those three anywhere.” Jack looked back at the professor. “Oh yeah, we’ve seen them. They reanimated Oogie Boogie and used one of your potion books to do it.” The professor looked shock shocked for a second then shook with anger. “So that’s why I couldn’t find one of my potion books. Oh, they’re so fired now!” Jack replied. “Yes, but do you know where Oogie Boogie might be? I thought he could be here attacking you, but I was wrong.” “Hmm” the professor thought. “I bet he’s at his Manor, plotting devious things,” said the professor. “Then let’s go, Crin and Leira” said Jack, running out of the room. Crin and Leira followed back to the hill and Jack walked around the hill. “Help me out here guys,” He said. “I’m looking for a switch of some sort; it’ll open the hill to his manor.” Crin and Leira walked around the hill in opposite directions, and Crin saw a tiny button popping out of the ground. He pressed it with his foot and the hill uncurled and Jack threw up his hand in triumph. “Here’s the entrance, let’s go!”

fireflame

(Sorry for the lack of updates, I was engrossed in playing Birth By Sleep)

They were about to go when a voice stopped them. “Jack, wait up” said a voice. The three of them turned around. They saw a patchwork woman running towards them. “Sally, what are you doing here,” Jack asked the lady. Sally stopped and her and Jack hugged. Jack turned around. “Guys, this is my wife Sally” He said. “Sally, this is Crin and Leira” “Hi” said Crin and Leira. “Hello Crin and Leira,” sally said. Turning to Jack she said, “Jack, I heard that you and your new friends that you’re going to take down Oogie again. The professor told me to deliver this to you. It’ll help in your fight with Oogie.” She handed Jack a bottle with an orange liquid in it. Jack looked at it. “The professor said to just throw it at him.” Jack smiled. “Thanks Sally” he said hugging her. She then smiled, waved at them and turned and left. Jack walked up the hill with Crin and Leira following him.

They carefully walked along the hill until they saw a curving path. They started walking then Heartless appeared all along the trail. Crin and Leira swung their Keyblades as they ran up the path, striking at the Heartless as they went. Some ghosts appeared and Crin used fire on them, making them disappear. They defeated all the Heartless in sight, and then they saw a door. Leira was about to open the door then stopped. “Oogie must be somewhat smart, so he might guess that we would come here. Seems like an obvious trap.” Jack nodded, “You’re right, only one thing we can do.” The three of them opened the door carefully and quietly. Inside they heard voices. “Oogie, what are you going to do first,” “Hmm” Oogie was saying “I have a plan for the mayor, think of it fellas; Oogie, Mayor of Halloween town, It’s so dastardly!”

As Crin, Leira and Jack got closer, they heard barrel say, “But what about Jack?” Oogie chuckled, “Once the town is mine, Jack will be no problem.” Jack, Crin and Leira were in sight of Oogie now and his back was turned to them so Jack pulled out the bottle. “Once, I throw this on Oogie, he’ll be gone and you guys can take care of Lock, Shock and Barrel, if they don’t flee.” Jack grabbed the stopper of the bottle and was about to pull it when Oogie turned around and saw Jack. Oogie laughed “Jack, so you’ve come” Lock, Shock, and Barrel walked in front of Oogie. Oogie turned to leave. “I don’t have time for you, so I’ll let them take care of you.” Oogie ran out the door, shouting “Use the present I gave you!” “We’ll get him after we finish these three” said Jack when Crin turned to run after Oogie. Lock, Shock and Barrel Grinned at each other and they each pulled out a remote control. “This’ll be fun” said the three little ones as they each pressed a button on the remote control. A 6 handed mechanical monster dropped from the ceiling and pulled out 6 swords. It looked at Crin, Leira, and Jack and leapt at them.

fireflame

(Birth By Sleep, greatest game i've played all year. it's even better than Final Fantasy Crisis Core Or Dissidia.)

Crin, Leira, and Jack leapt aside, just as three of its swords landed just where they had just been. Jack jumped up and shot some fire at its head. It didn’t seem to do much and the monster swung one of its swords at Jack and he flipped up into the air while shooting ice into its face. The ice seemed to do more that the fire did and Jack landed safely on the ground. Crin and Leira had snuck up behind it and were meanwhile slashing at its tough back but it was made of steel and did not break easily. Crin shot fire at it and the monster turned around. Two swords came down and Leira blocked them with her Keyblade. Crin jumped up and Jack grabbed his feet and threw him up higher. Crin slashed wildly at his head. It reared up and Crin fired more Fire spells at its face. That did the most damage of all and the monster fell stunned. Crin dropped to the ground and the three of them started attacking its face.

After about 7 seconds, the monster rose and rushed at them with its swords. Leira dodged out of the way just in time and two of the swords narrowly missed her face. Crin turned and saw one of the swords slash Jack in the middle. Jack grimaced but didn’t seem seriously injured. Leira parried a sword slash then struck at its hand. Its robotic hand flew off and flew over Jack’s head. “Watch it Leira, the sword on its hand almost speared me” Jack shouted. Crin laughed and jumped backwards as a sword missed him. Crin then jumped up and ran up the arm. At the top of the arm, Crin slashed at the monster’s neck. As Crin fell, the monster stopped and fell down, sparks emanating from its neck. “Uh, oh, it’s about to blow” Jack said and ran towards the door. Lock, Shock and Barrel ran ahead of them and ran out the door before them. The mechanical monster glowed and Crin and his friends ran out the door, dropping to the ground as the monster exploded.

They rose up and saw that the room was on fire. Leira and Jack put the fire out with ice spells. After the fire was out, Crin remembered something that had happened in the battle. “Guys” Crin asked. They turned around and asked “What’s the problem?” Crin thought for a second and then remembered what he was going to ask. “Hey Jack, in the battle, when I couldn’t jump high enough to reach the monster’s head, you threw me up higher and I reached its head. I’m not complaining, but I just want to know what that was.” Jack smiled. “I helped you reach the monster, I assisted you. Friends do stuff like that to help each other. Like some pull their buddies out of the way of danger, or they might combine their strengths to defeat an enemy quicker.” Crin then thought about it and then realized the limitless possibilities of friends helping each other in the heat of battle. Leira started walking up the hill following some footprints that looked like Oogie’s. “Lock, Shock and Barrel are long gone down the hill so we needn’t worry about them, we’ll defeat Oogie. He left a trail in his haste so it’ll be easy for us to nab him.” She called back to Jack and Crin.

Jack and Crin caught up with Leira and they ascended up the hill until they saw a dark looking house. “That’s Oogie’s main place” Jack said, glaring at the place. “Proceed with caution” Jack finished. “We don’t know what to expect when we get inside.” Jack opened the door cautiously and they all stepped inside. Crin looked around. They were in what looked like a workshop. They carefully looked around but didn’t find Oogie. “Where’s Oogie?” Leira whispered to Crin. “I have no idea” said Crin looking around again. Jack the smacked his forehead and clenched his fists. “The dastardly old devil!” Jack said angrily. “What is it, Jack” Leira said, confused. “Look” said Jack pointing to a half open back door, swinging in the wind. “He gave us a trail to follow to his house and then he snuck out the back door to execute his plan to kidnap the mayor and talk over Halloween town!” Crin turned to go to the door “Then we have to go” he said and then ducked as a barrage of spears flew over his head and lodged in the door. Crin stood up very carefully, wary of any other traps.

Jack ran forward and looked at the spear pin cushioned door. “It was too much to expect Oogie to have not prepared any traps for us, should we come this far.” The spears had blocked the door opening so Jack ripped the spears off the shafts and threw them away leaving only the points lodged in the door. Crin led the way outside and saw a stream. “What now Jack” said Crin, as Jack and Leira came outside. “Hmm, I’m trying to remember” said Jack and he suddenly walked to the stream’s edge. “We have to jump in; it’ll lead us to the middle of town.” Jack jumped into the stream followed by Leira and then, Crin closed his eyes and jumped. For a few seconds after they jumped in Crin felt himself being led by a strong current, nothing but water around him. Then Crin felt land and opened his eyes. He was indeed in the town square. He shook himself off and looked just in time and saw Oogie run out of a house dragging the mayor.

The mayor had his frightened face on and was shouting, “Help, help!” Crin and Jack ran in front of Oogie and blocked his way forward while and Oogie turned and reversed but Leira was blocking his way back. Oogie gritted his teeth and ran off to the graveyard. “After him!” Jack shouted and the three of them ran after Oogie, hot on his heels. Oogie turned and ran farther into the graveyard. Jack slowed down cautiously and Crin and Leira drew their Keyblades, ready for anything. Up ahead, they saw Oogie looking at them with the mayor already tied up. “Oogie, give back the mayor!” Jack demanded. “Haha, I have my own plans for the mayor, like using him to gain control of this town. Too bad you’re not going to be around to witness them. You see, I have my own traps in this graveyard also!” Suddenly some of the trees around them swiped at them and changed into monsters. “Get’s get them fellas” Oogie shouted to the monsters.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Oh yeah, I remember the tree monsters. Hurry up and start a forest fire, that will stop them real fast; it will piss of Smokey the Bear, but it will stop the evil trees. Man, I can't wait for Oogie to get destroyed; I just can't stand him. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

fireflame

Crin started off strong, hitting one of the monsters on the head and stunning it instantly. In the corner of his eye, he saw Oogie jump up onto a plank in one of the trees. A large circular space rose out of the ground below Crin, Leira, Jack, and the monsters and it started spinning. Crin looked up and saw spikes and sharp objects hanging on hooks. While looking up, Crin almost got hit by one of Oogie’s monsters. He swung his Keyblade and knocked it off of the moving platform. Jack and Leira were fighting some of the creatures. Crin rushed over to help; a mace swung and narrowly missed him. Jack cried out from a battle, “Crin, we'll never defeat Oogie like this, try to get to him!” Crin ran below the swinging blades and went below the plank where Oogie was.

Crin jumped with his Keyblade upraised and slashed at the plank Oogie was standing on. It buckled and Oogie fell off. He landed on the ground, stunned, and Crin, Leira and Jack ran towards him and started bashing him. After a few moments Oogie jumped back on the plank. Crin rushed to Leira and said “Hey, this isn’t looking too good, he have to defeat Oogie quickly.” “I know” said Leira. “I hate this stupid rotating platform.” Crin grabbed Leira’s arm and swung her to the left just in time to avoid a blade missing her. “Thanks Crin” said Leira. She glared in Oogie’s direction. “I’ve had enough of this” She drew her Keyblade and glared at Oogie. “I’m bringing out my best!” She ran and jumped onto a swinging ax and swung with it. When it neared Oogie, she jumped off and onto Oogie’s platform. Oogie looked surprised but then Leira pulled back her Keyblade and it glowed a blinding yellow. Oogie covered his face as the light from Leira’s Keyblade grew brighter and then Leira slashed at Oogie’s body with it and the light faded. Oogie stood there for a few seconds stunned, and then streamers started shooting out of his body in all directions. Leira jumped off the platform and backed away. “No, no, NOOOOOO” shouted Oogie, as he exploded into a lifeless pile of streamers.

Crin, Leira, and Jack looked at the streamers for a second and Crin turned to Leira in awe and said “Leira, what was that, it was amazing! How did you do that?” Leira turned to Crin and said “It was the power of light. I rarely ever use it because it’s kind of unreliable.” Crin tilted his head. “How so,” he asked. “Because when you use the power of light, some enemies can fight it with darkness, and if their darkness beats your light, then you will be at the enemies’ mercy.” “Wow” said Crin. “I had no idea that there was so much to light and darkness. The world is a vast and mysterious place. Will I be able to use it?” Crin asked.
“I’m sure you will” said Leira. “You have a goodness about you that will probably bring out your light.” The mayor then ran up to Jack, Crin, and Leira and shook their hands. “Thank you Jack and his companions for helping us once again. We are indebted to you. If there’s anything you three need, just tell me.” Crin thought and finally remembered. “Sir” he asked the mayor. “Have you seen a young boy named Mink, or a young girl named Rayba? They’re my friends” he asked, desperate for an answer. The mayor thought for a second then shook his head sadly. “I’m sorry, Crin, I haven’t seen them.” Crin hung his head. What had happened to them when his world vanished? Did they escape some kind of way, or did they… Crin was deep in thought when the mayor said “I will keep a lookout for them, and I will inform the town to do the same. It’s the least we can do for you.” Crin smiled sadly, “Thanks Mayor” said Crin.

Then Crin’s and Leira’s Keyblades glowed and both blades shot beams of light into the air and lit up a giant glowing Keyhole in the sky. There was a flash of light and then it was gone. “What was that” asked the Mayor, awed. “I- I don’t know” said Crin, as stunned as the mayor was. “It’s time to go” said Leira. “It is?” asked Crin. “Yeah” said Leira, “When the Keyblade glows and shoots a beam into the sky and hits a giant Keyhole, that’s the Keyblade’s way of telling you that it’s time to go.” Crin nodded, “Okay, Jack, it was good meeting you” said Crin. Jack nodded, “Likewise, Crin and Leira. Good luck on your adventures.” Leira started walking towards the exit of the graveyard and back towards town. Crin waved at Jack and the Mayor as he walked out of the graveyard. Crin saw Leira at the fountain in the middle of town and asked “Hey Leira, you haven’t left yet?” Leira turned around to face him. “I had to say goodbye to you before I left. You’re a Keyblade wielder who is pure of heart and that’s hard to find. You’re special.” Crin smiled and felt a bit stronger. “Thanks Leira, that’s good to hear. But how are you getting to wherever you need to go?”
“I have a ship of my own” said Leira. “It’s hidden cleverly from thieves who might try to run off with it” said Leira, smiling proudly. Then they heard some grunts from some bushes nearby and ran towards it.

A young werewolf ran out of the bushes and said to Crin and Leira,
“Can you help us but people, we found a pile of scrap metal in these bushes and he need help retrieving it to use its parts.”
“What would scrap metal be doing in the bushes?” asked Crin, confused, but Leira had let out a panicked scream and ran towards it. After a few seconds, Leira and a bunch of werewolves, vampires, and zombies came out, dragging a colorful pile of metal. Leira stepped back and looked at the scrap pile sadly while shaking her head.
“That was my Gummi Ship, my vessel, my way of traveling between worlds. She said sadly. “What happened to it” she asked the townspeople huddled around the remains of the Gummi Ship. “Lock, Shock and Barrel came and destroyed it, we chased them off with clubs and mallets before it was reduced to complete rubble.” Leira shook her head. “That’s noble of you and all, but you were too late, how will I get off this world without my ship?” Crin thought for a second then got an idea. “Leira, I have a ship, you can come with me.”
Leira smiled and said “Thanks Crin, now we can save the worlds together!” Crin led the way to his more cleverly concealed ship and a hatch opened up. Leira stood back and admired the ship in awe for a few seconds and walked up the stairs and onboard the ship.

“Wow” said Leira, admiring the ship from top to bottom. Crin laughed, “Leira, you looks like a kid in a toy store” Leira looked embarrassed, “I guess you’re right” she said. She sat down in the seat next to Crin. “So, where too?” she asked. “Uh” Crin looked at the map on the computer and saw the name of the next world. “Somewhere called Port Royal” said Crin. She ship hummed to life and set off in the direction of Port Royal.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Hooray!! Oogie is dead and gone!!! Seriously, out of all the Disney villians, I hated him the most. So, now they are heading off to Port Royal. I think this is where you left off in your last story; I hope you get further this time around. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

fireflame

(No, after this i have one more post, then i'll actually start writing it because up until nowi've been copying it from my other story. At that time, i'll start writing it weekly instead of daily. Plus you'll see that my writing style has gotten better)

Chapter 4
Leira was amazed by Crin’s ship and the fact that he had met the king. “I still can’t believe you met the King, that is such an honor.” said Leira, amazed. “And he let you borrow his chipmunk workers” she continued, tickling Dale’s stomach, who giggled. “We’re not his workers, the King and us are all friends. We just love him so we help him.” said Chip proudly. “And look at the technical quality of this ship” Leira said awed, walking back to the front of the ship. “In my Gummi Ship, you’d have to manually steer it through to the next world, shooting at Nobody ships and dodging obstacles. But in this amazing ship, it steers for you and you barely have to steer at all. In the Gummi Ship, I actually had to destroy an entire Nobody castle, floating in space. I barely did it, it was really hard.” It was Crin’s turn to be amazed. “A whole castle! Wow, that’s intense.” Crin spent the next fifteen minutes listening to some of Leira’s adventures, until finally, they reached their destination.

They got off the ship and studied their surroundings. They were on top of a watchtower of some sort. “Have you been here?” Crin asked Leira. Leira shook her head silently, still looking around. Suddenly they heard a roar coming from below. “Sounds like trouble,” said Crin. He ran towards the stairs with Leira following. They got to the bottom of the watchtower’s stairs and saw a boy fighting off some Nobodies with a sword. The boy was faring pretty well against them, but as Crin watched more Nobodies appeared out of the ground and joined the others. The boy turned around, saw Crin and Leira and shouted, “Uh, hey landlubbers, would ya mind helping a matey out here?” Crin and Leira looked at each other. “Matey?” said Leira. Crin shrugged. “Let’s help him out anyway.” He said drawing his Keyblade. Leira drew hers and they ran over to the boy. The boy parried a Nobody attack and it disappeared. “About time you guys finally made it. Took your sweet time didn’t you?” Crin swung his Keyblade in a full circle, making half a dozen Nobodies vanish. “Dude” Crin started. “You seemed to have been faring pretty well alone; we just came because you asked.” He finished, jumping and comboing 3 Nobodies. “Yeah dude, if you want we can leave” said Leira, shooting ice into a crowd of Nobodies, making them all vanish. “No,” said the boy, rapidly slashing at Nobodies. “I could use a hand.” Instinct told Crin to duck and he did, doing a full rotation with his Keyblade outstretched and slashed 2 Nobodies. There were only a few remaining Nobodies left and the boy pulled out a bomb. Crin and Leira backed away as the kid lit the bomb and threw it into the last bunch of Nobodies. The bomb wasn’t that strong but it did the job. The Nobodies had all disappeared.

The boy stood up and dusted off his hands. “There we go, that’s done.” He turned to Crin and Leira and said “Thanks for helping me lad and lass, my name is Jack, Jack Sparrow III. I am a pirate in training,” he said bowing elegantly. Crin nodded his head, “Nice to meet you Jack, my name’s Crin” “I can see why you’re a pirate in training” said Leira smiling. “My name’s Leira,” she said, still grinning ear to ear. Jack laughed. “What tipped you off Leira, the bad piratey lingo” he said. “Pretty much” Leira said. Crin had a question that he really wanted to know. “So Jack, since you’re a pirate and all, do you have a ship?” Crin asked excitedly. Jack turned around and said “Of course matey” said Jack in mock offense. “I wouldn’t be a pirate without a sailing vessel” Crin had always wanted to go sailing in the ocean, “Can we go take a ride on it Jack” asked Crin. Leira chimed in, “Yeah, Jack, let’s go sailing, it sounds fun” Jack laughed a bit. “Looks like I’ve been overruled by you two scallywags, so we’ll go and…” He stopped and looked up and they all saw a green flash light up the sky for a second.

Jack looked at the sky for a second and then started mumbling to himself “It can’t be today, but it must be, the green flash is the sign. I’ve waited for this day for a while, but it just popped up so suddenly” Crin was confused and so was Leira. “Uh Jack” said Crin. Jack looked up and started running the opposite way. “Come on mates” he called back to Crin and Leira. They started running after him, as confused as they could be. “Jack” Leira said when she was right beside Jack. “Where are we going?” Jack answered “We are going to see Will Turner III, his father, mother, and grandfather are returning today, and so is my father” “Oh” Crin said, not knowing that there was a lot more to the story. Leira seemed on the same page as Crin also. Crin and Leira followed Jack for about a minute and he stopped at a tavern. Jack got closer to the it and suddenly said, “duck” The three of them ducked as a bottle of ale smashed through the window above their heads. Jack stood up and walked towards the door. “I guess Will Turner is here after all” said Jack, pulling upen the door and stepping inside. Crin and Leira followed Jack inside, unsure of Jack’s momentary judgment.

Inside, it was chaos. People were fighting everywhere. Ale bottles were smashed, sword fighting insured and on a table, a boy of about 17 was sword fighting nine men alone. The boy seemed to be having a good time, shouting “Can’t you do better than that lads, at least give me a fight” The men were shouting “Give us our money now, or we’ll carve up yer insides and feed them to the fishes!” The boy laughed, still swinging his sword “I won that money fair and square during the bets, so leave me be.” Jack, still on the other side of the room pointed to the boy “That’s Will Turner III” he said walking over to him. Jack moved to a safer side of the table and called up to Will Turner, “Hello Will, got some news for ya.” Will turned his head and was still swinging his sword, still wining the fight, not even breaking a sweat. “Ahoy there Jack” he said. “What’s up now, found a new ship, or maybe even a pot of gold, oh and I see you have some new crew members” Jack shook his head “No Will, this is Crin and Leira, they’re my new friends and the news, it’s bigger than that.” Will turned his head. “Do tell” he said obviously intrigued. “I saw the green flash a few minutes ago when I was going to go the harbor. Our parents are coming back today.” Will’s mouth opened slightly in shock. “Well boggle me sails, they’re returning today.” He said smiling. “Yeah” said Jack. “Me, Crin and Leira are going down to the dock to see their arrival, you coming?” Will turned back to the fight, “Yeah wait one second” he said. Will then swung his sword hard and knocked all the nice men’s swords out of their hands. He then put his sword away and pulled out a medium sized circular bomb. “All right,” he said to the men who were attacking him. “Leave me alone or I’ll blow this place up and it’ll be your insides that will be fed to the fish. Are we clear?” He asked the men. They were all eying the bomb warily and they nodded. Will stowed the bomb and hopped down from the table. “Good” he said walking towards the door. Crin, Jack and Leira followed after him. When Will had put his hand on the doorknob to leave they heard one of Will’s assailants shout out, “That’s right you’d better run boy, you’re going to give us our money, mark my words!” Will turned around and gave him an icy stare, “Mark my words; there’s no guarantee that I’ll be as lenient next time.” With that Will opened the door and he, Jack, Crin, and Leira left the tavern.

Once they were safely outside, Jack laughed, “Getting into trouble I see.” Will walked towards the dock, “Well whatever, at least we’ll finally get to see our parents after 10 years, right Jack?” Jack nodded as he kept walking. “Yes, we haven’t seen them since we were 7 years old, but I’ll be a feather in a gale if I forget them.” Will laughed. “Very true Jack, but we’ll have to work on your pirate speech, savvy.” Leira was astonished. “You haven’t seen your parents for 10 years?” she asked, “Don’t you miss them terribly” Jack nodded, “We do, but there’s nothing we can do about it: and here we are” They stopped at the dock and Crin looked around for Jack’s ship but there was no ship there. “Jack,” Crin said. “Where’s your ship” asked Crin, a little disappointed. “It’s in the other dock mate” Jack answered, looking out at the ocean. Suddenly a thick fog rolled in and covered the ocean. Will smiled, “They’re coming” he said. Crin looked out at the ocean and then a ship appeared. At first it was blurry, then it came into view. It was a run down ship with holes in its sails and pieces missing from the deck. There was no one manning the wheel but the kids heard a voice shout out, “drop anchor now” The ship moved closer to the dock and stopped and the anchor dropped. “That’s mine and Jack’s fathers’ ship, the Flying Dutchman,” said Will, looking at the ship’s anchor drop.

They heard footsteps and 4 people stepped off the boat. As they came closer, Crin saw that two of the men looked like Will. And the woman shared facial features with Will also. And the final man was the taller version of their new friend Jack. “Mom, Dad,” Will III called out, running towards his parents. They embraced and so did Jack and his parents. “How ya been son” said Jack II to his son. “I’ve been fine dad” said Jack III smiling at his father. “I see you’ve got yourself a crew” said Jack II, turning to Crin and Leira. “Fine bonny lass you’ve caught. is the boy going to be your cook?” Jack III laughed, “Dad, they aren’t my crew, there are my friends, Crin and Leira” Will and his family had heard the conversation and walked over. Will III started the introductions. Crin, Leira, this is my mother Elizabeth Turner, (she gave a friendly smile to Crin and Leira), my father, Will Turner II (He waved slightly), and my grandfather, Bootstrap Bill Turner (he nodded in recognition.) Jack II strode over, “Crin and Leira,” he said, “PLeased to meet you. I am the notorious pirate, Jack Sparrow II, but call me Captain Jack, as not to confuse me with my rascally son here” he said shaking Jack III playfully by the shoulders. “Nice to meet all of you” said Crin grinning at them all.

Captain Jack strode over to Crin and said, “Crin m’boy, you look like you enjoy a good tale once in a blue moon. Well you wanna know what our job is here on the Flying Dutchman?” When Crin shook his head, Jack explained. “Well, I’ll tell you. Our job here on the Flying Dutchman is to ferry lost souls to the next world.” Captain Jack allowed the information a moment to sink in for a few seconds, and Crin had opened his mouth to ask a question, but then Will III shouted, “Ship approaching!” Crin and the others walked closer to the dock to see what Will III was seeing. A ship was indeed approaching and it was in about as bad shape as the Flying Dutchman, if not worse. The ship got steadily closer and then clanking sounded as the anchor dropped into the dark depths of the water then the ship stopped. A few footsteps sounded and then someone got off the ship. He had an eye patch, a vest filled with fancy swords and an imposing, battle scarred face. Crin couldn’t put his finger on it, but there was an aura of menace coming from him. Leira seemed to sense it too as her eyes narrowed as the man walked closer. Will II looked at the newcomer and said to him bravely, “Who are you?” The newcomer opened his mouth and said in a deep voice, “I have brought an old friend of yours with me, Will Turner the Second.” Will opened his mouth with the shock of this stranger knowing his name, but then another set of footsteps came from the ship and someone else stepped out. This new figure had a revolting, tentacle filled face and small eyes. One of his hands had octopus tentacles covering it, but the other was a giant crab claw. To top it all off, the new thing had a peg leg in place of one of his legs. Captain Jack, Bootstrap, Elizabeth, and Will II all glared in the direction of this new figure. It saw Captain Jack, grinned and opened its mouth in a hideous smile and said “Well, well, if it isn’t Jack Sparrow.”

fireflame

“Davy Jones” said Captain Jack, looking into his hideous face without the slightest trace of fear. “I hoped that I would never be seeing you again but, alas, here you are.” Jones sneered, “The pleasure is all mine” he said clicking his crab claw in front of Jack’s face. “Who’s your master?” Elizabeth said, looking in the battle scarred figure’s direction. Jones snorted. “Master, as if...” He started but the first figure interrupted. “I am Jarep Eyeslinger, ruler of the seas. And you already know Davy Jones here.” Will II looked at Davy Jones, “Why are you here Jones, didn’t you learn your lesson last time?” Jones sneered, “Jarep brought me back so that I could get revenge on you all.” Jones laughed evilly and Captain Jack and Will II pulled out their swords. “Now, now” said Jarep. “You wouldn’t want to get hurt now would you?” he finished, snapping his fingers. Nobodies appeared and grabbed Jack III and Will III. “Now” said Jarep. “Are you going to cooperate or are your children going to pay” said Jarep to the parents. The parents just glared daggers at him but didn’t do anything. Jarep grinned evilly. “All of you, onto the ship” he barked out snapping his fingers and making the Nobodies vanish. Captain Jack grabbed his son and walked onto the ship and Elizabeth, Bootstrap and Will II did likewise with their son. Crin and Leira didn’t move. Jones barked at them “You two also, or your friends will suffer.”

Jack and Crin saw that they had no choice. Silently they followed the others onto Jarep’s ship. They heard a thud as the door closed behind them. They followed the Nobodies leading them lower onto the ship and into the brig. The Nobodies pushed them into a cell, locked the door and left. Then they heard the anchor rise and the ship started to move.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Above deck, Jarep was studying charts while Davy Jones reveled in his capture of Jack and the rest of the gang. “We have captured Jack and his friends. I have my own plans for them in store so don’t worry about that. With your help Jarep, we can destroy them without an issue at all!” At these last words Jarep looked up from the charts he was studying and looked at Davy Jones. “Jones, I have no interest in Will Turner or his friends. I brought you back so that you could help me and in turn I would help you capture Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and the rest of them. But I don’t care about them so do with them as you please. I have much bigger plans in mind.” Jones tilted his head. “And what might those plans be, Jarep?” Jones asked. An evil smile crept along Jarep’s face. “I want to meet….. with the leader of Team Shadow” he said. Jones thought for a second. “Team Shadow” he said. “I guess you want to ally with them” “Ally with them, or at least have them give me ultimate power” he said with a sneer.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Below deck, Elizabeth, and Will II were struggling with their ropes. Crin, Leira, and Will III were tied up together, Elizabeth, Will II and Bootstrap were tied together and the two Jacks were. “This is all my fault” said Will II. “If I had just seen Jarep’s ship coming up sooner, then we could have bombed it.” “You can’t blame yourself for this, sir,” Crin said, trying to look at him. “No one could have known” said Crin. “Well now, I assume you want to keep wallowing in the briny depths of self pity so I’ll let you continue “said Captain Jack and Jack II, walking over to him. Will II looked up, “Jack, how’d you escape, the ropes are tight?” Captain Jack shrugged. “Any rope falls to a good slice, right son?” he asked Jack III. “Yep,” said young Jack, pulling out a knife, and going to untie the others. After everyone was untied, Captain Jack walked towards the door. “Wait here for about a minute, then you can go. It’ll give me and young Jack here time to do what we need to do,” Said Captain Jack as he and his son left. “What do you think their plan is” Elizabeth asked. “I don’t know, but we have to trust the Jack Sparrows” said Will II. “I’m more tempted to trust Jack’s son than him” said Elizabeth. “They’re both a bunch of scallywags” said Bootstrap, smiling slightly and they all laughed quietly.

After a safe time passed, Crin and the rest of them crept quietly up the stairs and onto the main deck. They looked around but didn’t see any Nobodies anywhere. Will II and Will III went to the ship’s steering wheel. “We have to get back to Port Royal” said Will II quietly. He was about to grab the ship’s steering wheel but stopped and looked like he was thinking. “Forgot the way back to Port Royal huh dad,” said Will II with a smile. “Ten years can really make a person’s navigation skills fall, but don’t worry, just leave it all to me,” said Will II as he grabbed the wheel. He turned the wheel hard to the left and the ship lurched to the left. Crin, Leira and the group almost fell down at the unexpected lurch. The door to the Captain’s quarters flew open and Jarep Eyeslinger and Davy Jones burst out. “What is the meaning of this?” Jones yelled. Upon seeing Crin, Leira, and the gang, Jarep summoned Nobodies all around them. Crin and Leira drew their Keyblades and Bootstrap, and Will II did likewise with their swords. “Attack” Jarep ordered, but before the Nobodies could do anything, a voice shouted, “I don’t advise doing that.” They all looked up and on a higher part of the deck near the stairs they saw Captain Jack and Jack III pointing their runs at a heap of cannon powder barrels.

“Let us go back to Port Royal in peace, or we blow this ship to smithereens” Shouted Captain Jack. “He’s bluffing,” said Jones, turning to Jarep and pointing his crab claw at Jack. “He’s a master at it” “Do it now” shouted Captain Jack, steadying his gun for a better shot. “You’re obviously bluffing and we will not fall for it” shouted an angry Davy Jones. “Bluffing?” said Jack. “Maybe, or maybe not. Ten years at sea can change a man, you know that better than anyone, Jones” he said, cocking his gun. “Enough” Jarep said. “What are your conditions” Elizabeth spoke up. “Let us sail back to Port Royal in peace and then leave, no tricks” Jarep nodded, “Done” he said with the slightest trace of a smile. Davy Jones was enraged. “You’re going to let them go after the trouble of capturing them” he said. “Jones, I can’t take the risk of having my ship destroyed, I need it if I’m going to meet with the leader of Team Shadow.” He finished. Crin had heard these last words and thought, “meet with the leader of…”

“Fine,” Jones said, still furious. “And return the Nobodies” said Crin. Jarep looked at Crin, grinned, and snapped his fingers and the Nobodies vanished. Everyone kept their weapons out until they got back to Port Royal. When they arrived, they kept their weapons out until they all got off. Soon Jarep’s ship sailed away until no one could see it anymore. Captain Jack hugged his son. “I’m very proud of you, you kept brace in the face of danger and never showed one sign of fear, that’s very commendable in a man” he finished, beaming. “Thanks dad, that means a lot” said Jack III smiling at his father. “Now” Jack III said, turning to Crin and Leira. “How about that sail I promised you, would you like to go, or are you about tired of sailing now” he asked. Crin and Leira laughed, “We’d still like to go Jack” said Leira and Crin nodded. “Then let’s be off” said Jack walking towards the dock where his own ship was moored. When they got to the other dock Jack started unfurling the sails on his ship. It was a lot smaller than the Flying Dutchman, but still impressive. As he worked, Jack talked to Crin and Leira. “Now as I was tied up below that other Flying Dutchman’s deck, I started thinking about places we should go,” he was saying. “The top places that came to mind were Isla de Muerta, Singapore and Ilacruse. I thought more then remembered that Singapore is a very violent place, and Ilacruse is one of the places Davy Jones has been so he might have a trap waiting for us there. Can’t trust a person with tentacles for a chin, that’s what I always say. So to the Isla de Muerta” He finished and they all walked on board. “Let’s be off” he explained, weighing anchor and untying the rope connecting to the dock.

fireflame

“Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me. Come on sing it,” said Young Jack, turning to Crin and Leira. “No thanks,” they said in unison. “Spoilsports,” Young Jack mumbled, turning back to the wheel.

They had been at sea for 10 minutes and the sun was setting. It cast a beautiful glow on the ship. Crin was admiring the sunset and suddenly Leira laid her head on Crin's arm. Crin looked at her and saw that she was sleeping. Noticing that he was tired himself Crin felt himself drifting into sleep as well. After what felt like a few minutes later, Young Jack's voice woke them up, “Land Ho!”

Crin and Leira both woke up at Young Jack's call and they sat up and saw that jack had tied the boat up to some secure rocks and was shaking his head at them. “While you two were dozing off in la la land, I was bust doing all the hard navigating lazy bums.”
Crin smiled, “If you want, I’ll steer your ship back for you.” Jack glared at him. “You'll not be touching the wheel of my ship, savvy,” he said, walking off, grumbling.
The three of them walked onto the rock face of the Isla De Muerta. Crin and Leira followed Jack, having no idea where he was taking them. They walked more and more upward until they had finally reached a deeper cave. Jack turned to them and said, “Welcome to my little hideout.”
The cave was a homely place with a couch and a bunk bed. There were swords and other pirate weapons placed on the wall as well. Crin half expected a television but remembered there was no electricity in the middle of a cave. “Come this way,” said Jack. Crin and Leira followed Jack deeper into the cave and they reached an empty cave room.

“Okay this room is where...” Jack started and then the floor gave way! Jack, Crin and Leira fell, screaming until they hit the cave floor. Crin got up rubbing his back.
“Jack, where is this?” he said.
Jack looked Just as confused as he did.
“I don't know Crin. That cave floor never gave way before.” They looked up and saw that they had fallen a fair distance. “So what now?” Leira asked.

“I guess we find another way out,” said Jack. Jack looked around and gasped. Crin and Leira both saw what had surprised him. There were bits of ship pieces everywhere. A mast here, a hull on another side, and half of a wheel submerged into the ground. “This is like a ship graveyard,” said jack, amazed.

“Ye be right about that,” said a voice from a dark corner of the room. The three of them turned in the direction of the voice and saw Davy Jones coming out of the darkness. All three of them tensed up as he came closer.
“Ye've fallen right into my trap!” exclaimed Davy Jones, drawing his sword. Jack pulled out his own sword and Crin and Leira summoned their Keyblades.

Davy Jones waved his sword and about a dozen heartless came out of the shadows, surrounding Crin and the others. “Attack,” Jones shouted, and the heartless charged at them.

fireflame

(Sorry about the long wait, I had actually written it a while ago but my computer was being stupid)

Crin, Leira and Jack charged back at the Heartless and easily dispatched them all. Crin looked and saw a wave of flying ones come from the ceiling. “look up,” Crin shouted and Leira and Back looked up and then quickly ducked as blades appeared out of these heartless and flew over then 3 friends’ heads.
“I got this,”said Jack as he rushed yo the middle of the room and pulled a small stick of dynamite out of his pocket. He laid it down on some rock and struck his sword into the rock. It lit up and as the heartless were coming back around, he threw it. It was a perfect shot and with a loud BOOM, the Heartless vanished.

Crin had almost forgotten about Davy Jones but he raised his Keyblade just in time to clash with his sword. “I guess if you want something done right, you have to do it yerself!” shouted Davy Jones, pushing on Crin’s sword, trying to throw him back. But Crin pushed back with all of his might but as the seconds passed Crin felt Jones’s brute strength slowly overcoming his. He knew Jones felt it to as the sadistic sea captain pushed even harder.

Just when Crin was about to jump back to safely, he saw a streak of light fly over his head. He recognized it as lightning and he heard a small rumbling noice above him.
“Heads up,” Crin heard Leira’s voice say and the two fighters looked up and saw a sharp stalactite coming down, right for Jones’s head. Jones stopped pushing against Crin and jumped back, just in time to see the stalactite shatter right where his head was a second ago.

“You young whelp!” shouted Davy Jones furiously, spit flying from his mouth. Crin noticed that Jack had dissapeared and Crin looked around. Suddenly Jones started laughing but his laughter was quickly cut short as a sword appeared out of his chest. Jack was the one holding the sword, having used the opening to stab Jones, but for some reason the tyrant didn’t seem to feel it. “If you learned anything from your fool of a father, it should have been that I have no heart,” exclaimed Davy Jones, raising his sword to swing at Jack.

“Now,” shouted Leira, raising her keyblade. Somehow knowing what she was trying to do, Crin immediately raised his. Both keyblades shot a beam of light at Davy Jones.Jones looked around as both of the beams of light hit him, knocking both him and Jack back. Jack his the ground but Davy Jones was slammed against the wall, collapsing it around him and revealing an opening so that they could all see the sea. “Jack,” said Crin, running over to his friend to help him, but strangely enough, he seemed to be unharmed.
“How,” Crin started but Leira explained. “That beam was just meant to hurt anyone with evil intentions, so it’s understandable that it would have had no effect of our friend Jack here,”

Jack stood up and smiled. They heard a sound from where Jones had landed and saw him with his hand outstretched towards the sea. “They heard a small sound coming from him. They cautiously got a bit closer and heard it. “Why…” Jones’s voice croaked out. They looked out at the sea and they saw Jerep Eyeslinger’s ship sailing away in the distance and then it vanished.
Jones with his arm still outstretched croaked out, “you promised…” and then his arm thudded to the ground and he was still.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Hooray!!! Davy Jones is defeated!!! I'm just glad he's gone; he really annoyed the hell out of me. So, what did Jarep promise Davy? I don't remember any promise, but, then again, it has been a while since I read the story. Well, I'm sure all will be explained. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back