• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Another Tale, Another Journey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireflame

This is my first ever Fanfic, but i do have some writing experience and i will try and make this story as good as possible. This is a revamped version of my old one

This is not Sora's tale. He will be mentioned in the story, but this is another boy's story. This is years after Kingdom Hearts 3. Crin is a 16 year old boy living in Twilight Town and longs to leave, and of course he is a Keyblade wielder. But there is a new evil force besides the Heartless and Nobodies(who have now reappeared) that is really powerful and threatens the world like no other has

Summary: this takes place years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 3 and Sora married Kairi and they had a son named Zern. Rku dissappeared about a year after Zern was born. The Heartless have returned and will continue to so long as a peck of darkness exists, and if the Heartless returned, then so have the Nobodies. But a new evil has also appeared.

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Well wel what have we here? A noobie, oh what fun. Like the story idea might think about reading this.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Oh my God!!!! Where in the hell have you been, fireflame?!?!?!?! Seriously, I thought you were dead or something. I actually had to check the author of this post a few times to make sure that it was really you and that I wasn't imagining things. Anyway, it is really good to see you back and restarting the story. I might have to dig up your old story just to see what it was all about because I really don't remember it that well; I mean, I remember a little bit of it, but not all that much. Anyway, I look forward to the first chapter.

fireflame

YOU REMEMBER ME!!! And more surprisingly, you're still here Twilight Riku! wow.

Intro:

Crin was walking along a street when he saw someone with a mask on. The person looked at him and suddenly dissappeared. Crin looked down and saw that there was an orange puddle under him. He struggled and tried to get out of it but he was sucked under.

The next thing he knew he was lying on a cold ground. Crin stood up. He looked down at the floor and saw that he was on a glass floor with pictures of Riku, Kairi, and Diz. He had never seen these people before and was confused and curious. But before he could question and further, three gold tables appeared.

The tables each had something different. A long dagger, a staff and a shield. A voice spoke out of nowhere. "choose wisely, you have much potential in you. There is an adventure waiting for you, it will be dangerous, but there's nothing to fear."

Crin walked to the dagger and the voice spoke again

"The power of the Warrior
A weapon of devistating strength.
Able to attack and destroy.
Is this the power you desire?" Crin nodded.

"you have chosen your destiny" the voice said. The sword changed into a giant Key

The tables dissappeared and the floor dropped out from Crin. He fell through the air and suddenly landed softly on another glass floor with pictures of Mickey, a masked figure and a girl with a friendly face. Crin was confused again but the voice spoke again. "your enemies will come out of nowhere but you will know what to do." Some strange silver creatures appeared and Crin swung the Keyblade at them and they all dissappeared. A stairway appeared with a white light at the top, and Crin proceded. He stepped into the white light at the top and then he saw his town, Twilight Town.

"Soon it will dissappear" said the voice and Twilight Town started crumbling. " It will be no more and only you ren return it to normal." Twilight Town looked ruined and it was swarming with silver creatures. Crin walked forward and then a demonic gold creature appeared out of the floor with blades for hands. Crin backed away frightened. The Keyblade appeared in his hand and Crin knew what to do. He jumped at the demon's head and started slashing at it. He dropped to the ground and it's hand started slamming onto the ground, trying to crush him. Crin jumped up and ran up its hand slashed at its head. The creature dissappeared and Crin once again dropped to the ground. The orange portal appeared under his feet once again and sucked him in.

(By the way, for the people who read my old version, you won't see many changes in the begnning, but you will as the chapters go on)

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Hell yeah, I'm still here. I love Kingdom Hearts, and I need to get my news and updates from somewhere; this is the go-to place for everything Kingdom Hearts. Okay, I got a question, is Crin from Destiny Islands or Twilight Town? I ask because you said in your first post that he was from Destiny Islands, but, in the intro, you said he is from Twilight Town; I am just curious which one it is. Oh, and were those things that Crin fought Nobodies? It definitely sounded like it. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

fireflame

(Yeah that Destiny islands thing was an inconsistency, he's from Twilight Town. if you notice big ones throughout the story, please tell me and i'll fix them)

Chapter 1

Crin sat on the roof of the bell tower in Twilight Town eating Twilight Town’s famous Sea Salt ice cream. He was pondering leaving the town, as there was nothing really interesting there anymore. He had just won the thrall competition yesterday; Rel, the defending chapion was no match for him, no matter what he said. He could accuse Crin of cheating all he wanted but the hundred or so spectators plus the judge knew the truth. He finished the ice cream and stood up and descended the stairs off the bell tower. He thought again of the odd dream he had last night. Since then he had forgotten most of it, but he vaguely remembered something about Twilight Town collapsing. He got to the bottom of the stairs and ran into Mink and Rayba, his two best friends.

“Oh hey guys” Crin said with a smile.
“Wazzup, dude”, he (Mink) said. “I still can’t get over that thrall battle against Rel that you crushed him in yesterday, it was epic.”
Rayba pushed past Mink and grinned at Crin. “Can we see the trophy again Crin” she asked joyfully.
“Sure, it’s at my house” said Crin.
“Then let’s go man” Mink started walking down a large side alley towards Crin’s house while Crin and Rayba followed.

About halfway there, a sneering voice stopped them. “Well, well, well. If it isn’t the big, bad Thrall champion.” Rel, the neighborhood bully and his cronies Crimon and Zelda walked into their path, blocking their way. “Just because you cheated your way into victory at the thrall tournament does not mean that you can walk freely on MY streets” said Rel angrily.
“Your streets?!” said Mink furiously. “These are everyone in Twilight Town’s streets and ANYONE can walk freely on them.”
“We are the Special Defenders, protectors of Twilight Town and what we say goes” said Rel crossing his arms while Crimon and Zelda stood behind him.
“Defenders of Twilight Town?!” said Rayba, laughing. “You bully all the kids in the town behind the adults' back and the younger kids need defending from you.”
“Shut up scum” Rel glared at her. “If some snot nosed kids won‘t pay the toll for walking on our streets in exchange for our protection, then they deserve to get bullied. What are they going to do, tell their parents, or the mayor? No, because they won’t believe them. Neither them or the mayor will believe them because they elected us this position of power."

“You’re nothing but a weak coward” Rayba said, glaring daggers at Rel. Rel laughed, his chain necklace moving as he laughed. “If we were cowards, then we couldn’t protect this pitiful town, now could we? And you’re one to talk about weak, scum. You alone couldn’t handle all three of us in combat and got beaten down.” Crimon and Zelda laughed and Rayba looked humiliated. Mink stepped forward and shouted at Rel. “Listen dirtbag, three against one in a small alley wasn’t fair at all. Now, Crin beat you fair and square at the Thrall tournament yesterday. You were the champion then, Crin is the champion now, drop it and deal and stop being a weakling.” Rel pushed Mink hard and he almost fell.

“if Crin is all you say he is, then let him prove it in a street fight” Rel pulled out his Thrall weapon. “It’s a shame they still use these old struggle weapons for the thrall battles, even though it’s a new game.” Rel then went into a battle pose and shouted at Crin, “Come on Crin, prove yourself, or are you chicken” Rel sneered. Crin pulled out his own thrall weapon, walked forward, faced Rel and went into his own battle pose. “So it’s the fight between man and boy” said Rel while Crimon and Zelda laughed. Crin smiled “Okay young one, let’s get this party started”

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
God damnit, that Rel guy annoys me to no end. If he got hit by a car, I would just stand there and laugh at him; bullies just really piss me off. Anyway, thanks for the clarification on where Crin lives; I thought it was weird that you said Destiny Islands when he was from Twilight Town. Oh, and I'm glad to see Mink and Rayba back; I don't remember what happened to them, but I'm sure all will be revealed as the story goes along. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

fireflame

Mink and Rayba roared with laughter at Crin’s comment “You’ll pay for that crybaby!” Rel said rushing at Crin with the Thrall weapon upraised. Crin side stepped him and hit Rel hard in his unprotected back. Rel arched his back a bit then ran forward and swung at Crin’s head. Crin ducked and jabbed 3 times at Rel’s stomach. Rel staggered back, holding his stomach. Mink and Rayba smiled a bit as they were reminded of a piñata. Rel advanced, more carefully this time and swing rapidly at Crin. Crin blocked the hits then when he saw an opening on Rel’s head, he stuck down hard then he uppercut his neck with the thrall weapon. Rel’s feel lifted off the ground and he flew back due to the force of the blow and landed unconscious in front of Crimon and Zelda. "That was for the kids of Twilight Town," Crin said triumphantly

Crimon and Zelda looked stunned then recovered and Crimon replied “Rel’s just tired” he said. Rel then lifted his head and groaned. “What happened, why does my head hurt?” he croaked. Then realization hit him and he jumped up. “No way,” he shouted at Crin. “No fair, one of your friends snuck up behind me and hit me!” He turned to Zelda and Crimon. “You guys saw it right?” he demanded. “Um, yeah” said Crimon. Mink shook his head. “Impossible” he said. Crin, Mink and Rayba turned to leave. “Wait” Rel said angrily. Crin turned around and went into a battle pose. “Want some more?” Crin said. Rel looked unsure of himself and Crin and his friends started walking away. Rel’s jeering voice followed them as they walked away “Yeah, we’re going to have a re-match soon, Crin. Better be prepared for defeat.”

Crin and his friends walked along the main street until they got to Crin’s house. Crin opened the door and took the trophy off a bookshelf. It was golden with stars hanging off of it. Mink and Rayba admired it for a bit then put it carefully back on the bookshelf. Crin looked outside. It was getting dark. “See you tomorrow” said Rayba walking out. “Yeah it’s getting late, we’d better go and get home” said Mink. After they left, Crin closed the door and went to sleep.

fireflame

Chapter 2

Crin woke up from his sleep to a bright ray of sunshine on his face. He sat up, yawning. His dreams were becoming fuzzier and fuzzier every day. He got dressed and wondered what he was going to do today. He might take his skateboard out. He decided to get Mink and Rayba’s opinion. He He wanted to check out their favorite hangout spots since they were there in the mornings usually. He went to the bell tower first but they were not there. Next he tried the back alley. There was still no sign of them. He looked all over town but they were nowhere to be found. He thought of all the places they could be and remembered that he hadn’t checked the Old Mansion. It was a long shot but it was still worth a try, even though it was supposed to be haunted. He started jogging towards the mansion.

He walked through the forest towards the mansion and saw that the gate was open. He walked onto the mansion’s lawn and saw some golden creatures walking on the lawn. He backed away but one of the creatures saw him and ran towards him then jumped. Crin put up his hands to shield himself, but then a Key appeared in his hands. The creature hit it and flew back. The monster straightened itself, growled and came charging at him again. Crin swung the Key and the creature disappeared. The word “Keyblade” went through his head. Crin felt a warmth in his hands and knew what to do. He ran through the lawn and struck out the other enemies. One by one they vanished when struck. Once they were all gone, Crin walked towards the front door of the mansion and opened it.

When he got inside, he carefully shut the door and looked around. Mink and Rayba had to be here, as this was the last place he hadn’t looked. He looked around. For a haunted mansion, it wasn’t dusty and it seemed like people had been here recently. He checked the bottom doors, but they were all blocked. He proceeded up the stairs and walked through a door to the left of the stairs. It was all white with hand drawn pictures hanging on the wall. He inspected one of the drawings. He saw a boy with spiky hair, some guy with a shield and a duck with a staff. Crin turned away from the drawings, left the room and walked down the hall to the next room.

He opened the door and a huge library, with saw some stairs that led to a basement. Crin descended down the stairs and saw a door that was cracked open a bit. He went forward but stopped when he heard voices. “So the plan’s working well” said one voice. “Yes, it is working in our favor” said a deeper voice. “let's make this quick since technically not even supposed to be here” the deep voice continued. “You’re right” said the first voice. “Let’s just go. But first, let’s do what we came here to do” Then Crin heard someone’s fingers snap, a few footsteps, then silence. Crin peeked inside cautiously but didn’t see anyone. He walked through the door and looked around. To the left of him was a glowing, floating, gold orb that looked like it was collecting something. Before he could investigate, a door opened and a bunch of golden creatures appeared. Crin’s Keyblade appeared in his hand, but before be decided to strike, about a dozen more appeared and Crin ran the way he had come.

He dashed up the stairs and out of the mansion. The creatures were following him, slowly but surely. He dashed across the lawn and through the forest. One of the faster creatures had gotten pretty close. Crin had entered the town but the creature jumped on him. Crin swung the Keyblade and it disappeared. Crin heard a weird sound and turned around. The group of creatures had caught up and they all jumped on Crin. He was knocked to the ground and fell unconscious.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Oh yeah, I remember the gold creatures, but I don't remember what they were called. I also don't remember the two people hiding out in the mansion. Were they in the original story or are they new? They just don't seem familiar. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

fireflame

(That info will come in later chapters)

When Crin woke up, his head hurt a bit. He didn’t see any gold creatures anywhere in sight. He stood up and it was dark and windy. Impulse told him to duck quickly and he dropped to the ground just in time to see a building fly over his head and into a giant golden orb of energy floating in the air. Crin jumped back startled and then remembered his friends. Crin ran in the opposite direction, calling out Mink and Rayba’s names. Then he stopped as a group of golden creatures glided from behind an alley. They saw Crin, made some frightening noises and glided towards him. The Keyblade appeared in Crin’s hand and he started striking out at the creatures but more appeared out of a half ruined building. Crin tensed up and prepared for them to come, but then something jumped from over a building and started destroying the gold creatures. Once it had finished off the creatures, the figure turned to him and walked over to him. It was very short with very large ears. It then spoke to Crin.
“Gosh, got an infestation here dontcha.”
Crin was so stunned he could not speak. The figure cut a comical figure with its large ears. The new figure opened its mouth to speak but ducked as a tree flew over its head. The figure said sadly, “the emptyness is taking over this world too.” Crin was confused, but then the figure said, “Come on, let’s go.”

“Go where” said Crin.
“To another world, to safety. Follow me” said the figure running towards the middle of town. Crin followed him, his head swimming with questions. The short figure made a right turn down a side street and stopped. Crin caught up with him and gazed in awe. Right in front of them was a floating ship. A hatch opened and some stairs descended and the thing got on. Crin walked towards the stairs and looked back at Twilight Town. Mostly everything was gone now. Crin thought about Mink and Rayba but the mouse said “hey, let’s go” Crin looked away and ran onto the ship. The hatch closed and the ship rose into the air.

Crin sat down on one of the chairs in the back while the figure drove.
“Who are you?” Crin asked it. “He’s the king, he’s the king” said two squealing voices. Crin started and looked beside him and saw a pair of chipmunks jumping up and down on one of the seats. The figure laughed.
“I’m Mickey Mouse, King of Disney Castle.” said Mickey.
“Pleased to meet you, and thanks for saving me, I’m Crin” said Crin, still very confused.
“You’re welcome” said Mickey. “And those are Chip and Dale, the technicians for this ship.”
“The Gummi Ship, the Gummi ship” said Chip and Dale, jumping up and down again. Mickey smiled. “Yes, this is the Gummi Ship, able to travel between worlds. Now I’m sure you have a lot of questions so I’m going to answer them the best I can.” Mickey switched the ship to auto-pilot and sat in the seat opposite Crin. Crin thought for a second about what question to ask first. "What were those things that attacked me, your Highness?” asked Crin.

“Call me Mickey” said the King. He went to a bookshelf, picked out a book, sat back down, and opened the book. A holographic image of the golden creatures Crin had seen appeared out of the book.
“These are Soul Leachers. They strive to take away people’s souls by whatever means necessary. Be careful of these.”
Crin had another question but Mickey stopped him. “Wait; there are a few mre things that you should be careful of while traveling.”
“Traveling?” said Crin. “I just want to get back to my town.” Mickey shook his head sadly.
“Your world is gone into emptyness, where all worlds that that the Soul Leachers capture go.” Mickey turned a few pages and another holographic image appeared. This page had pictures of an intimidating group of masked figures wearing cloaks.
“This is Team Shadow. They are a group of about 15 very powerful Soul Leachers that have taken human form; they lead the other Soul Leachers.” Mickey looked up from the book.

“Okay next, it’s the…” The Gummi Ship rocked with the force of the crash. Mickey ran to the front and disengaged the auto-pilot.
“We’re in the middle of a rock storm” said Dale, panicking. “Hang on tight” said Mickey.
Crin grabbed on to the seat as Mickey steered the ship through the field of rocks. After a few nervous minutes, Mickey sighed in relief. Coming closer was what looked like a speck of dust, but then Crin realized that it was what looked like a tower, floating in space.
“What’s that?” Crin asked.
“That’s another world, called Traverse Town.” said Mickey bringing the Gummi ship lower until Crin saw a threshold in front of a door. Mickey brought the ship level with the door and the hatch opened and the stairs lowered. Mickey walked down the stairs and motioned for Crin to follow.
“We’ll take care of the ship” said Chip.
“Thanks,” said Mickey opening the door. Crin followed him inside. The town was bustling with people but Mickey walked past them all. “What are we doing here?” Crin asked Mickey, taking in the features of the world.
“We’re going to see Bril, the son of the famous Leon” Mickey replied, walking towards another door that said “Traverse Town, Third District.”

fireflame

Mickey opened the door and Crin stepped inside after him. An array of color met Crin’s eyes and he blinked trying to take in everything. Mickey walked up an uphill path past a red door with a picture of fire on it. “Just so ya know Crin,” said Mickey as they walked past the red door, “That door leads to the wizard Merlin’s house.” Mickey continued on and suddenly turned left. Crin turned after Mickey and he saw a waterway on the side of the path that led to a gated off tunnel at the end of the road. Mickey suddenly jumped onto a low hanging awning and shouted, “Come on Crin, jump!” “I can’t jump that high!” Crin shouted back up at him. “Just grab on and pull yourself up!” Mickey replied.

Crin took a deep breath and jumped as high as he could. He barely grabbed on to the edge of the awning and then used all his strength to pull himself up. When he made it up Mickey motioned for him to follow, and he jumped from balcony to balcony and stopped a short distance down. Crin groaned and jumped to the other balconies until he was beside Mickey. Mickey laughed. “I’m sure you’re tired but were done with the jumping and climbing now and the place is right here.” Mickey opened a door and Crin followed still. The first thing Crin saw when he entered the room was two people sitting on a bed. Crin walked towards them, a little unsure. “Crin,” said the King from a nearby corner. “This is Bril,” He motioned to a boy of about 17 who had short brown hair, who nodded his head in welcome. “And this is Serina, daughter of the ninja Yuffie” Mickey pointed to a short haired girl with a ninja headband who smiled at Crin.

“Yo Mickey,” said Bril, standing up. “The Heartless are back and there are more than ever. Apparently more the heartless have gotten even stronger.”
“What are Heartless?” Crin asked Bril.
“Heartless are creatures that are created when a person, good or evil, submits to the darkness. And Nobodies are the empty shell that is left behind whenever a Heartless is created.” Crin was astounded. Mickey chimed in. “It’s the Heartless, Nobodies and Soul Leachers that make our mission difficult. Especially when they come in huge packs.” Bril nodded. “Yeah, I barely got out of it last time, it was intense and I was scared. I bet my father Leon would have had no fear. He would have destroyed them with no sweat” Bril hung his head and Serina put her hand on his shoulder. “Now Bril, what have I told you about saying you’re not good enough, you’re a great person, a top notch fighter for a 17 year old. You have talent.” Bril smiled “Thanks Mickey, you always were a good buddy.” Mickey blushed a little. “Gosh, you’re embarrassing me.” Serina stifled a giggle and walked over to Crin.

“So Crin, what weapon do you carry?” Selina asked. Crin’s Keyblade appeared in his hand. “I have the Keyblade.” Said Crin. “So that’s a Keyblade” said Serina gazing at it in awe. “I’ve only seen Mickey’s but yours seems to have a power radiating from it.” Bril laughed, “Poetic much” he said still laughing. Serina turned around and pushed him. “Shut up Bril!” she said. Mickey interrupted. “So guys, do ya have a ship here for my buddy Crin?” Mickey asked. “We personally don’t but Cal, Cid’s son might. Cal’s in the First district, running that little food stand.” Mickey smiled “thanks guys, and see ya later” Mickey walked to a door and opened it. “And why couldn’t we go through the front door, instead of roof-jumping?” Crin asked following him. Mickey stifled a giggle. “Because that way was funner that way, dontcha think?" he replied.

fireflame

Crin shook his head. Mickey was impossible, but hey, Crin now had some new questions that he wanted answers to. On the way to find Cal, Mickey explained that Leon, Yuffie, Tifa, Aerith and Cid were part of the Radiant Garden protection agency and that they left their children (except Aerith’s daughter, Melame and Tifa’s daughter, Terma was training at a different world) at Traverse Town to run it for a bit.
“They just left their kids at a different world?” said Crin astounded.
“It’s not like they’re rookies, they trained their kids personally, it’ll all be fine. If you saw their parents, you'd know what i'm talking about” said Mickey, opening the door to the second district. Crin took a few steps and then a group of black creatures with yellow eyes appeared out of the ground. Crin jumped back and the Keyblade appeared in his hand. “What are these” Crin shouted as the creatures came closer to the pair of them. “These are Heartless, but only one kind of them” said Mickey summoning his Keyblade and slashing at them. Crin swung his Keyblade and dispatched a few of them. Within a few seconds, the group of Heartless were all defeated.

“Whew, glad that’s over” said Mickey, his Keyblade disappearing. He walked along a few shops and Crin looked down the ledge. He saw a fountain and behind it was a wall with pictures on it. He saw that Mickey was leaving and hurried to catch up. Mickey went through and Crin followed still. There, Crin saw the door to the First District and they both went through it. Crin looked for the food stand that Bril mentioned and suddenly saw it.
“I got sea salt ice cream and hot wings here for anyone who wants em! Come and get em b'fore I get hungry and start munchin'” the boy was shouting. Mickey walked over to the boy and said “Hey Cal.” The boy looked down and smiled when he saw Mickey. “What’s up Mickey, how you been” “It’s been alright, except for the worlds disappearing and all.” Cal nodded. “So what can I do for you Mickey?” “My friend Crin here needs a ship” said Mickey. “A ship huh, well you came to the right place” said Cal grinning broadly.

“Excellent” Mickey said. “Well, if you could take Crin to a good ship, I’ll be on my way”
“Say no more!” Cal exclaimed. “I’m always here to help” Mickey turned away to leave. “Good” He said. “I trust you can handle things from here, it was good meetin’ ya Crin.” As the King started to leave, a final question arose in Crin’s mind. “Sir,” he called after the King. “At Twilight Town, a bunch of Soul Leachers were on top of me and I fainted but when I regained consciousness they had vanished and I didn’t feel any different.” Mickey turned and looked deep in thought. “There have been instances where, if a person with a lot of light in them is in a desperate situation, then their light will save them from enemies. That’s probably what happened. You must have a lot of light in you Crin.” Mickey turned to leave.
“We’ll meet again Crin” Mickey walked towards the entrance of Traverse Town. “So Crin” Cal said, startling Crin out of his thoughts. “I have an awesome ship for you, the Wind Sailer 8000.” “Cool” said Crin. “Where is it?” asked Crin looking around but not seeing a ship anywhere in sight. “It’s right outside the entrance to the world” said Cal. “Well bye,” said Crin walking towards the entrance.

“Wait,” said a voice. Crin looked and saw Serina running towards him. She stopped, and held something out to Crin. “Here, something for you. Me and Bril thought you might need it for your big adventure.” Crin took it, asking, “What is it”
“It’s some magic,” said Serina smiling. Crin then focused his energy on the object that Serina had given him. He felt a warmth and knew that he had some kind of magic inside him. “You can make your magic better along your journey, you’ll know when it’s upgraded” said Serina.
“Well, good luck on your journey” said Serina walking away. Crin then walked in the direction of the exit. When he got there he opened the doors and stared at a magnificent ship slightly bigger and more vivid than Mickey’s. A hatch automatically opened for him and some stairs descended. Crin looked around for a second but didn’t see Mickey’s ship and knew that he had left. Crin stepped on board and the hatch closed. He looked around and saw Chip and Dale.

“Hey what’re you guys doing here” Crin asked.
“We’re your ship technicians, instructions of the King” said Dale. “We mark flight patterns, fix up your ship, and overall make it awesome!” said Chip jumping up in the air. “Awesome, but doesn’t Mickey need you for his ship repairs and stuff” asked Crin. “Nah,” said Dale. “He can do that stuff on his own; he just brings us along so he’s not always lonely.” “And for comic relief” said Chip, laughing. Crin couldn’t help but laugh at the antics of the two chipmunks. “So where to, first” Crin looked at the world maps and saw a place called Halloween Town. He pressed it and the ship started up. Cri sat down, and asked Chip, “Does this ship use Auto-Pilot?” “Yeah it does” said Chip. “The only time you’ll need to manually need to steer it is when we’re in the middle of an rock field or something. But we’re about to leave so sit down” The ship gave a small lurch and started off in the direction of Halloween Town.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leader was watching the boy. He had ever since he had first fought that jumped up boy, Rel. He also had seen when he had gotten the Keyblade and when he had almost caught two of his team in the mansion. He would have to address them about that later. He stood up, stretching. As of today He would not watch the boy secretly anymore. It was time that he knew who he was dealing with. He turned around as one member of his team came into the room. “What is it?” the leader asked him. “Leader,” the member of his team bowed.
“Shall we go, now” He asked, hoping that his leader would order them to make a move. “Yes, we will go now, signal the team, all of them to come. Intimidation by numbers is a valuable asset.” The member of the team bowed and left to carry out his master’s orders.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Wow, you post fast. Are Melame and Terma new to the story? I don't remember them being in the original. And who is the leader guy? I know he's the leader of Team Shadow, but I don't remember if you ever said his name in the original. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

fireflame

(Melame and Terma were in the story before but they didn't play a big role. I never said the leader of Team Shadow's name, but that'll come later)

Chapter 3

En route to the next world, Crin chatted with Chip and Dale. They were good ship companions; Crin knew why Mickey enjoyed having them there. After 10 minutes of laughter and joking, they finally made it to Halloween Town. The doors opened and Crin was about to step off when Chip jumped and pointed at something, shouting “Look.” Crin turned and saw a red orb floating beside the exit of the ship. Crin walked over to it and took it. He felt a heard a voice in his brain and recognized it as the king’s.
“Hey Crin, this is from me, it’s a little something extra to help you on your adventure. It gives you the power to change forms at will and when you are in certain worlds, it will automatically change your outfit so that you won’t stick out as much.” Crin smiled and said “Thanks Mickey” even though Mickey wasn’t there. He focused his energy on the orb and it absorbed into his body. He stepped off the ship and entered the world.

When he stepped onto the world he noticed that his clothes had changed. He was an angel with two black wings, complete with the halo. “Cool,” he said. He heard shouts from a few feet ahead of him and ran forward to see what the matter was. He got there and saw a bunch of silver creatures attacking a girl with a Keyblade that looked about his age. He ran to help her and summoned his Keyblade and started attacking the creatures also. The girl looked surprised when Crin helped her fight them but still carried on fighting. After a few short seconds, they had defeated all the creatures in sight. The girl sighed in relief and her Keyblade disappeared.
“Well, at least that’s over.” The girl turned to Crin and introduced herself. “I’m Leira” she said. “I’m Crin” said Crin. He turned around and asked, “What were those things?” Leira replied, “Those were Nobodies.” “Nobodies, creatures without hearts” said Crin remembering Bril’s lessons. “Precisely.” said Leira.

“Well well, The Keyblade wielder has been studying” said a deep voice. Crin and Leira looked around for the source of the voice. On top of a house 15 masked figures appeared. “Team Shadow!” Leira shouted, drawing her Keyblade. “So, the girl is smart” said the frontmost member of the group. Crin drew his Keyblade remembering what Mickey had said about this team. “Careful” said another of the members of Team Shadow, “you might hurt yourself with that.” The other team member laughed and the leader put up a hand to signal silence from them.
“We have been watching you for a while now, boy but we have no need to anymore, not when we’re so carefully acquainted.” The other members laughed again then stopped. “Boy, know this. You have not an inkling who you’re dealing with. I thought that by taking down your world that you would be gone with it, but no, luck was on your side. Abandon this foolish mission to try and save the worlds, you will fail.”
“Yeah don’t mess with Team Shadow!” shouted another voice from the team. The leader looked at him and fell silent. “Heed my words boy” said the leader of Team Shadow. Him and the other members of the team faded into a sort of blue portal and vanished. Then a bunch of Soul Leachers appeared and Crin and Leira drew their Keyblades and started fighting them all.

fireflame

They were about to start fighting them when a large burst of flame surrounded them and finished them all. Crin looked and saw a tall skeleton guy running towards them. “Everybody okay?” the skeleton asked. “Yeah we are” replied Leira her Keyblade vanishing out of her hand. Crin’s did also and he asked the newcomer, “Who are you” Crin asked him. The skeleton stopped in front of Crin and put on a pose, and then a nonvisible spotlight shone on him. “I am Jack Skellington” He replied, still posing. “I am lord of Halloween, king of the pumpkin patch. The spotlight vanished and Jack turned to Crin and Leira. “So young people, what brings you here to Halloween Town?” Leira replied. “I’m here to protect the worlds, Team Shadow was been getting more powerful and plus there are more and more Soul Leachers, not to mention the Heartless and Nobodies.” Jack nodded. “It looks like you have your work but out for you.” He turned to Crin and asked, “So what brings you here, lad?” “My mission is the same, protect the worlds, stop the Soul Leachers.”

Leira turned to Crin. “Wow, I had no idea that you came to protect the worlds too. I thought you were just a traveler or something, I was wondering why you had that costume.” Crin looked down at his costume and grinned. “Oh this, this was an ability given to me by the King Mickey.” Leira’s mouth opened in astonishment. “You know the King!?!?” “Yeah” said Crin. “He saved me when the Soul Leachers invaded my world. He took me on his ship and to Traverse Town where he introduced me to some people who gave me a ship.” Leira looked envious. “You know the King, wow, you’re lucky.” She was about to continue when Jack turned around and saw someone coming towards them.

A short, two faced man ran up to Jack and shouted, “Jack, come quick!” “What’s wrong mayor?” Jack asked. “Lock, Shock and Barrel are doing something on Oogie hill, they’re doing something with a cauldron and they’re somehow blocked the entrance. I have a bad feeling about this.” Jack stood up straight. “We’ll take care of it, come on Crin and Leira!” They followed Jack across the town and to the hill. Jack stopped and they all saw a white light barrier. Jack tried to punch through it but it didn’t work. Next he tried fire and blizzard spells on it but they didn’t do anything either. Crin suddenly had an idea. He summoned his Keyblade and it appeared in his hand. Before he could do anything, the Keyblade glowed and a beam of white light shot at the barrier. The barrier glowed and vanished. “Wow,” said Jack, “That’s amazing, we’re in.” He walked through and Crin and Leira followed after him.

Up ahead a few feet Crin saw three little people and a bathtub beside them. As they got closer Crin saw that they were whispering. “It’s finished,” they said. “All it needs is the last ingredient.” Jack shouted “What are you doing!” he said. The three of them turned around and looked at Jack. “Jack, um, we’re just cooking.” They said. “I don’t believe you” Jack said, crossing his arms. Lack, Shock and Barrel looked at each other and threw something into the cauldron and ran farther away from it. The potion inside the cauldron turned black and bubbled up. Jack, Crin, and Leira backed up away from it, as something rose out of the cauldron. As it stepped out, Jack gasped and shouted, “Oogie Boogie!” Oogie looked at Jack and grinned. “Jack, old buddy, how are you” He said, with menace in his voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back