• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Another Tale, Another Adventure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireflame

Mink and Rayba roared with laughter at Crin’s comment “You’ll pay for that crybaby!” Rel said rushing at Crin with the Thrall weapon upraised. Crin side stepped him and hit Rel hard in his unprotected back. Rel arched his back a bit then ran forward and swung at Crin’s head. Crin ducked and jabbed 3 times at Rel’s stomach. Rel staggered back, holding his stomach. Mink and Rayba smiled a bit as they were reminded of a piñata. Rel advanced, more carefully this time and swing rapidly at Crin. Crin blocked the hits then when he saw an opening on Rel’s head, he stuck down hard then he uppercut his neck with the thrall weapon. Rel’s feel lifted off the ground and he flew back due to the force of the blow and landed unconscious in front of Crimon and Zelda.

Crimon and Zelda looked stunned then recovered and Crimon replied “Rel’s just tired” he said. Rel then lifted his head and groaned. “What happened, why does my head hurt?” he croaked. Then realization hit him and he jumped up. “No way,” he shouted at Crin. “No fair, one of your friends snuck up behind me and hit me!” He turned to Zelda and Crimon. “You guys saw it right?” he demanded. “Um, yeah” said Crimon. Mink shook his head. “Impossible” he said. Crin, Mink and Rayba turned to leave. “Wait” Rel said angrily. Crin turned around and went into a battle pose. “Want some more?” Crin said. Rel looked unsure of himself and Crin and his friends started walking away. Rel’s jeering voice followed them as they walked away “Yeah, we’re going to have a re-match soon, Crin. Better be prepared for defeat.”

Crin and his friends walked along the main street until they got to Crin’s house. Crin opened the door and took the trophy off a bookshelf. It was golden with stars hanging off of it. Mink and Rayba admired it for a bit then put it carefully back on the bookshelf. Crin looked outside. It was getting dark. “See you tomorrow” said Rayba walking out. “Yeah it’s getting late, we’d better go and get home” said Mink. After they left, Crin closed the door and went to sleep.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
awsome do you know how many chap. there are gonna be? you should probly name your chap. like if you stopped here chap.1 - the begging (obviosly)and when i see chap2 ill probly be able to name it but i recommend naming it AFTER you finish the chapter so the name goes with the story.:thumbup:

EDIT:well my story i was going to finsh got deleted because of a stupid virus.:thumbdown:

fireflame

Chapter 2

Crin woke up from his sleep to a bright ray of sunshine on his face. He sat up, yawning. His dreams were becoming fuzzier and fuzzier every day. He got dressed and wondered what he was going to do today. He might take his skateboard out. He decided to get Mink and Rayba’s opinion. He decided to try their favorite hangout spots since they were there in the mornings. He went to the bell tower first but they were not there. Next he tried the back alley. There was still no sign of them. He looked all over town but they were nowhere to be found. He thought of all the places they could be and remembered that he hadn’t checked the Old Mansion. It was a long shot but it was still worth a try, even though it was supposed to be haunted. He started jogging towards the mansion.

He walked through the forest towards the mansion and saw that the gate was open. He walked onto the mansion’s lawn and saw some golden creatures walking on the lawn. He backed away but one of the creatures saw him and ran towards him then jumped. Crin put up his hands to shield himself, but then a Key appeared in his hands. The creature hit it and flew back. The monster straightened itself, growled and came charging at Crin again. Crin swung the Key and the creature disappeared. The word “Keyblade” went through his head. Crin felt a warmth in his hands and knew what to do. Crin ran through the lawn and struck out the other enemies. One by one they vanished when struck. Once they were all gone, Crin walked towards the front door of the mansion and opened it.

When he got inside, he carefully shut the door and looked around. Mink and Rayba had to be here, as this was the last place he hadn’t looked. He looked around. For a haunted mansion, it wasn’t dusty and it seemed like people had been here recently. He checked the bottom doors, but they were all blocked. He proceeded up the stairs and walked through a door to the left of the stairs. It was all white with hand drawn pictures hanging on the wall. He inspected one of the drawings. He saw a boy with spiky hair, some guy with a shield and a duck with a staff. Crin turned away from the drawings, left the room and walked down the hall to the next room.

He opened the door and a huge library, with saw some stairs that led to a basement. Crin descended down the stairs and saw a door that was cracked open a bit. He went forward but stopped when he heard voices. “So the plan’s working well” said one voice. “Yes, it is working well in our favor” said a deeper voice. “We’re technically not even supposed to be here” the deep voice continued. “You’re right” said the first voice. “Let’s just go. But first, let’s do what we came here to do” Then Crin heard someone’s fingers snap, a few footsteps, then silence. Crin peeked inside cautiously but didn’t see anyone. He walked through the door and looked around. To the left of him was a glowing, floating, gold orb that looked like it was collecting something. Before he could investigate, a door opened and a bunch of golden creatures appeared. Crin’s Keyblade appeared in his hand, but before be decided to strike, about a dozen more appeared and Crin ran the way he had come.

He dashed up the stairs and out of the mansion. The creatures were following him, slowly but surely. He dashed across the lawn and through the forest. One of the faster creatures had gotten pretty close. Crin had entered the town but the creature jumped on him. Crin swung the Keyblade and it disappeared. Crin heard a weird sound and turned around. The group of creatures had caught up and they all jumped on Crin. He was knocked to the ground and fell unconscious.

Last edited:

fireflame

When Crin woke up, his head hurt a bit. He didn’t see any gold creatures anywhere in sight. He stood up and it was dark and windy. Impulse told him to duck quickly and he dropped to the ground just in time to see a building fly over his head and into a giant golden orb of energy floating in the air. Crin jumped back startled and then remembered his friends. Crin ran in the opposite direction, calling out Mink and Rayba’s names. Then he stopped as a group of golden creatures glided from behind an alley. They saw Crin, made some frightening noises and glided towards him. The Keyblade appeared in Crin’s hand and he started striking out at the creatures but more appeared out of a half ruined building. Crin tensed up and prepared for them to come, but then something jumped from over a building and started striking out at the gold creatures. Once it had finished off the creatures. The figure turned to him and walked over to him. It was very short with very large ears. It then spoke to Crin. “Gosh, got an infestation here dontcha.” Crin was so stunned he could not speak. The figure cut a comical figure with its large ears. The new figure opened its mouth to speak but ducked as a tree flew over its head. The figure said sadly, “the emptyness is taking over this world too.” Crin was confused, but then the figure said, “Come on, let’s go.”

“Go where” said Crin. “To another world, to safety. Follow me” said the figure running towards the middle of town. Crin followed him, his head swimming with questions. The figure made a right turn down a side street and stopped. Crin caught up with him and gazed in awe. Right in front of them was a floating ship. A hatch opened and some stairs descended and the thing got on. Crin walked towards the stairs and looked back at Twilight Town. Mostly everything was gone now. Crin thought about Mink and Rayba but the thing said “hey, let’s go” Crin looked away and ran onto the ship. The hatch closed and the ship rose into the air.

Crin sat down on one of the chairs in the back while the figure drove. “Who are you?” Crin asked it. “He’s the king, he’s the king” said two squealing voices. Crin started and looked beside him and saw a pair of chipmunks jumping up and down on a seat. The figure laughed. “I’m Mickey Mouse, King of Disney Castle.” said Mickey. “Pleased to meet you, and thanks for saving me, I’m Crin” said Crin, still a lot confused. “You’re welcome” said Mickey. “And those are Chip and Dale, the technicians for this ship.” “The Gummi Ship, the Gummi ship” said Chip and Dale, jumping up and down again. Mickey smiled. “Yes, this is the Gummi Ship, able to travel between worlds. Now I’m sure you have a lot of questions so I’m going to answer them the best I can.” Mickey switched the ship to auto-pilot and sat in the seat opposite Crin. Crin thought for a second about what question to ask first. "What were those things that attacked me, your Highness?” asked Crin.

“Call me Mickey” said the King. He went to a bookshelf, picked out a book, sat back down, and opened the book. A holographic image of the golden creatures Crin had seen appeared out of the book. “These are Soul Leachers. They strive to take away people’s souls by whatever means necessary. Be careful of these.” Crin had another question but Mickey stopped him. “Wait; there are a few things that you should be careful of while traveling.” “Traveling?” said Crin. “I just want to get back to my town.” Mickey shook his head sadly. “Your world is gone into emptyness, where all worlds that that the Soul Leachers capture, go, and they are used as bases for the Soul Leachers plans.” Mickey turned a few pages and another holographic image appeared. This page had pictures of an intimidating group of masked figures wearing cloaks. “This is Team Shadow. They are a group of 15 very powerful Soul Leachers that have taken human form who are the leaders of all the Soul Leachers.” Mickey looked up from the book.

“Okay next, it’s the…” The Gummi Ship rocked with the force of the crash. Mickey ran to the front and disengaged the auto-pilot. “We’re in the middle of a rock storm” said Dale, panicking. “Hang on tight” said Mickey.
Crin grabbed on to the seat as Mickey steered the ship through the field of rocks. After a few nervous minutes, Mickey sighed in relief. Coming closer was what looked like a blot, but then Crin realized that it was what looked like a tower, floating in space. “What’s that?” Crin asked. “That’s another world, that is Traverse Town.” Said Mickey bringing the Gummi ship lower until Crin saw a threshold in front of a door. Mickey brought the ship level with the door and the hatch opened and the stairs lowered. Mickey walked down the stairs and motioned for Crin to follow. “We’ll take care of the ship” said Chip. “Thanks” said Mickey opening the door. Crin followed him inside. The town was bustling with people but Mickey walked past them all. “What are we doing here?” Crin asked Mickey, taking in the features of the world. “We’re going to see Bril, the son of the famous Leon” Mickey replied, walking towards another door that said “Traverse Town, Third District.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back