• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Another Tale, Another Adventure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireflame

Mickey opened the door and Crin stepped inside after him. An array of color met Crin’s eyes and he blinked trying to take in everything. Mickey walked up an uphill path past a red door with a picture of fire on it. “Just so ya know Crin,” said Mickey as they walked past the red door, “That door leads to the wizard Merlin’s house.” Mickey continued on and suddenly turned left. Crin turned after Mickey and he saw a waterway on the side of the path that led to a gated off tunnel at the end of the road. Mickey suddenly jumped onto a low hanging awning and shouted, “Come on Crin, jump!” “I can’t jump that high!” Crin shouted back up at him. “Just grab on and pull yourself up!” Mickey replied.

Crin took a deep breath and jumped as high as he could. He barely grabbed on to the edge of the awning and then used all his strength to pull himself up. When he made it up Mickey motioned for him to follow, and he jumped from balcony to balcony and stopped a short distance down. Crin groaned and jumped to the other balconies until he was beside Mickey. Mickey laughed. “I’m sure you’re tired but were done with the jumping and climbing now and the place is right here.” Mickey opened a door and Crin followed still. The first thing Crin saw when he entered the room was two people sitting on a bed. Crin walked towards them, a little unsure. “Crin,” said the King from a nearby corner. “This is Bril,” He motioned to a boy of about 17 who had short brown hair, who nodded his head in welcome. “And this is Serina, daughter of the ninja Yuffie” Mickey pointed to a long haired girl with a ninja headband who smiled at Crin.

“Yo Mickey,” said Bril, standing up. “The Heartless are back and there are more than ever. Apparently more people than ever are submitting to the darkness.” “What are Heartless?” Crin asked Bril. “Heartless are creatures that are created when a person, good or evil, submits to the darkness. And Nobodies are the empty shell that is left behind whenever a Heartless is created.” Crin was astounded. “Who would ever surrender to darkness?” He asked. “Apparently a lot of people nowadays,” said Serina shrugging. Mickey chimed in. “It’s the Heartless, Nobodies and Soul Leachers that make our mission difficult. Especially when they come in huge packs.” Bril nodded. “Yeah, I barely got out of it last time, it was intense and I was scared. I bet my father Leon would have had no fear. He would have destroyed them with no sweat” Bril hung his head and Serina put her hand on his shoulder. “Now Bril, what have I told you about saying you’re not good enough, you’re a great person, a top notch fighter for a 17 year old. You have talent.” Bril smiled “Thanks Mickey, you always were a good buddy.” Mickey blushed a little. “Gosh, you’re embarrassing me.” Serina stifled a giggle and walked over to Crin.

“So Crin, what weapon do you carry?” Selina asked. Crin’s Keyblade appeared in his hand. “I have the Keyblade.” Said Crin. “So that’s a Keyblade” said Serina gazing at it in awe. “I’ve only seen Mickey’s but yours seems to have a power radiating from it.” Bril laughed, “Poetic much” he said still laughing. Serina turned around and pushed him. “Shut up Bril!” she said. Mickey interrupted. “So guys, do ya have a ship here for my buddy Crin?” Mickey asked. “We personally don’t but Cal, Cid’s son might. Cal’s in the First district, running that little food stand.” Mickey smiled “thanks guys, and see ya later” Mickey walked to a door and opened it. “And why couldn’t we go through the front door, instead of roof-jumping?” Crin asked following him. Mickey stifled a giggle. “Because that way was funner that way, dontcha think?" he replied.

Last edited:

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
soory aquaven our thread got closed if you cant get the pm fixed ill make another one or pm me your password to see if i can fix it. you have to trust me the i wont do anything else on your profile.

EDIT- fireflame youre on the inferno team?!??!!

Last edited:

fireflame

What's that TwoHearts?

Crin shook his head. Mickey was impossible, but hey, Crin now had some new questions that he wanted answers to. On the way to find Cal, Mickey explained that Leon, Yuffie, Tifa, Aerith and Cid were part of the Radiant Garden protection agency and that they left their children (except Aerith’s daughter, Melame and Tifa’s daughter, Terma was training at a different world) at Traverse Town to run it for a bit. “They just left their kids at a different world?” said Crin astounded. “It’s not like they’re rookies, they trained their kids personally, it’ll all be fine” said Mickey, opening the door to the second district. Crin took a few steps and then a group of black creatures with yellow eyes appeared out of the ground. Crin jumped back and the Keyblade appeared in his hand. “What are these” Crin shouted as the creatures came closer to the pair of them. “These are Heartless, but only one kind of them” said Mickey summoning his Keyblade and slashing at them. Crin swung his Keyblade and dispatched a few of them. Within a few seconds, the group of Heartless were all defeated.

“Whew, glad that’s over” said Mickey, his Keyblade disappearing. He walked along a few shops and Crin looked down the ledge. He saw a fountain and behind it was a wall with pictures on it. He saw that Mickey was leaving and hurried to catch up. Mickey went through and Crin followed still. There, Crin saw the door to the First District and they both went through it. Crin looked for the food stand that Bril mentioned and suddenly saw it. “I got sea salt ice cream and hot wings here for anyone who wants em!” the boy was shouting. Mickey walked over too the boy and said “Hey Cal.” The boy looked down and smiled when he saw Mickey. “What’s up Mickey, how you been” “It’s been alright, except for the worlds disappearing and all.” Cal nodded. “So what can I do for you Mickey?” “My friend Crin here needs a ship” said Mickey. “A ship huh, well you came to the right place” said Cal grinning broadly.

“Excellent” Mickey said. “Well, if you could take Crin to a good ship, I’ll be on my way” “Say no more!” Cal exclaimed. “I’m always here to help” Mickey turned away to leave. “Good” He said. “I trust you can handle things from here, it was good meetin’ ya Crin.” As the King started to leave, a final question arose in Crin’s mind. “Sir,” he called after the King. “At Twilight Town, a bunch of Soul Leachers were on top of me and I fainted but when I regained consciousness they had vanished and I didn’t feel any different.” Mickey turned and looked deep in thought. “There have been instances where, if a person with a lot of light in them is in a desperate situation, then their light will have them from enemies. That’s probably what happened. You must have a lot of light in you Crin.” Mickey turned to leave. “We’ll probably meet again Crin” Mickey walked towards the entrance of Traverse Town. “So Crin” Cal said, startling Crin out of his thoughts. “I have an awesome ship for you, the Wind Sailer 8000.” “Cool” said Crin. “Where is it?” asked Crin looking around but not seeing a ship anywhere in sight. “It’s right outside the entrance to the world” said Cal. “Well bye,” said Crin walking towards the entrance.

“Wait,” said a voice. Crin looked and saw Serina running towards him. She stopped, and held something out to Crin. “Here, something for you. Me and Bril thought you might need it for your big adventure.” Crin took it, asking, “What is it” “It’s some magic,” said Serina smiling. Crin then focused his energy on the object that Serina had given him. He felt a warmth and knew that he had some magic inside him. “You can make your magic better along your journey, you’ll know when it’s upgraded” said Serina. “Well, good luck on your journey” said Serina walking away. Crin then walked in the direction of the exit. When he got there he opened the doors and stared at a magnificent ship slightly bigger and more vivid than Mickey’s. A hatch automatically opened for him and some stairs descended. Crin looked around for a second but didn’t see Mickey’s ship and knew that he had left. Crin stepped on board and the hatch closed. He looked around and saw Chip and Dale.

“Hey what’re you guys doing here” Crin asked. “We’re your ship technicians, instructions of the King” said Dale. “We mark flight patterns, fix up your ship, and make it awesome!” said Chip jumping up in the air. “Awesome, but doesn’t Mickey need you for his ship repairs and stuff” asked Crin. “Nah,” said Dale. “He can do that stuff on his own; he just brings us along so he’s not always lonely.” “And for comic relief” said Chip, laughing. Crin couldn’t help but laugh at the antics of the two chipmunks. “So where to, first” Crin looked at the world maps and saw a place called Halloween Town. He pressed it and the ship started up. Cri sat down, and asked Chip, “Does this ship use Auto-Pilot?” “Yeah it does” said Chip. “The only time you’ll need to manually need to steer it is when we’re in the middle of an rock field or something. But we’re about to leave so sit down” The ship gave a small lurch and started off in the direction of Halloween Town.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The leader was watching the boy. He had ever since he had first fought that jumped up boy, Rel. He also had seen when he had gotten the Keyblade and when he had almost caught two of his team in the mansion. He would have to address them about that later. He stood up, stretching. As of today He would not watch the boy secretly anymore. It was time that he knew who he was dealing with. He turned around as one member of his team came into the room. “What is it?” the leader asked him. “Leader,” the member of his team bowed. “Shall we go, now” He asked, hoping that his leader would order them to make a move. “Yes, we will go now, signal the team, all of them to come. Intimidation by numbers is a valuable asset.” The member of the team bowed and left to carry out his master’s orders.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
soory aquaven our thread got closed if you cant get the pm fixed ill make another one or pm me your password to see if i can fix it. you have to trust me the i wont do anything else on your profile.

EDIT- fireflame youre on the inferno team?!??!!

call me aqua :nahnah:

yeah i will pm my password i trust you :)

fireflame

Chapter 3

En route to the next world, Crin chatted with Chip and Dale. They were good ship companions; Crin knew why Mickey enjoyed having them there. After 10 minutes of laughter and joking, they finally made it to Halloween Town. The doors opened and Crin was about to step off when Chip jumped and pointed at something, shouting “Look.” Crin turned and saw a red orb floating beside the exit of the ship. Crin walked over to it and took it. He felt a heard a voice in his brain and recognized it as the king’s. “Hey Crin, this is from me, it’s a little something extra to help you on your adventure. It gives you the power to change forms at will and when you are in special worlds, it will automatically change your outfit so that you won’t stick out as much.” Crin smiled and said “Thanks Mickey” even though Mickey wasn’t there. He focused his energy on the orb and it absorbed into his body. He stepped off the ship and entered the world.

When he stepped onto the world he noticed that his clothes had changed. He was an angel with two black wings. “Cool,” he said. He heard shouts from a few feet ahead of him and ran forward to see what the matter was. He got there and saw a bunch of silver creatures attacking a girl with a Keyblade that looked about his age. He ran to help her and summoned his Keyblade and started attacking the creatures also. The girl looked surprised when Crin helped her fight them but still carried on fighting. After a few short seconds, they had defeated all the creatures in sight. The girl sighed in relief and her Keyblade disappeared. “Wow, at least that’s over.” The girl turned to Crin and introduced herself. “I’m Leira” she said. “I’m Crin” said Crin. He turned around and asked, “What were those things?” Leira replied, “Those were Nobodies.” “Nobodies, creatures without hearts” said Crin remembering Bril’s lessons. “Precisely.” said Leira.

“Well well, The Keyblade wielder has been studying” said a deep voice. Crin and Leira looked around for the source of the voice. On top of a house 15 masked figures appeared. “Team Shadow!” Leira shouted, drawing her Keyblade. “So, the girl is smart” said the frontmost member of the group. Crin drew his Keyblade remembering what Mickey had said about this team. “Careful” said another of the members of Team Shadow, “you might hurt yourself with that.” The other team member laughed and the leader put up a hand to signal silence from them. “We have been watching you for a while now, boy but we have no need to anymore, not when we’re so carefully acquainted.” The other members laughed again then stopped. “Boy, know this. You have not an inkling who you’re dealing with. I thought that by taking down your world that you would be gone with it, but no, luck was on your side. Abandon this foolish mission to try and save the worlds, you will fail.” “Yeah don’t mess with Team Shadow!” shouted another voice from the team. The leader looked at him and fell silent. “Heed my words boy” said the leader of Team Shadow. Him and the other members of the team faded into a sort of blue portal and vanished. Then a bunch of Soul Leachers appeared and Crin and Leira drew their Keyblades and started fighting them all.

Last edited:

fireflame

They were about to start fighting them when a large burst of flame surrounded them and finished them all. Crin looked and saw a tall skeleton guy running towards them. “Everybody okay?” the skeleton asked. “Yeah we are” replied Leira her Keyblade vanishing out of her hand. Crin’s did also and he asked the newcomer, “Who are you” Crin asked him. The skeleton stopped in front of Crin and put on a pose, and then a nonvisible spotlight shone on him. “I am Jack Skellington” He replied, still posing. “I am lord of Halloween, king of the pumpkin patch. The spotlight vanished and Jack turned to Crin and Leira. “So young people, what brings you here to Halloween Town?” Leira replied. “I’m here to protect the worlds, Team Shadow was been getting more powerful and plus there are more and more Soul Leachers, not to mention the Heartless and Nobodies.” Jack nodded. “It looks like you have your work but out for you.” He turned to Crin and asked, “So what brings you here, lad?” “My mission is the same, protect the worlds, stop the Soul Leachers.”

Leira turned to Crin. “Wow, I had no idea that you came to protect the worlds too. I thought you were just a traveler or something, I was wondering why you had that costume.” Crin looked down at his costume and grinned. “Oh this, this was an ability given to me by the King Mickey.” Leira’s mouth opened in astonishment. “You know the King!?!?” “Yeah” said Crin. “He saved mw when the Soul Leachers invaded my world. He took me on his ship and to Traverse Town where he introduced me to some people who gave me a ship.” Leira looked envious. “You know the King, wow, you’re lucky.” She was about to continue when Jack turned around and saw someone coming towards them.

A short, two faced man ran up to Jack and shouted, “Jack, come quick!” “What’s wrong mayor?” Jack asked. “Lock, Shock and Barrel are doing something on Oogie hill, they’re doing something with a cauldron and they’re somehow blocked the entrance. I have a bad feeling about this.” Jack stood up straight. “We’ll take care of it, come on Crin and Leira!” They followed Jack across the town and to the hill. Jack stopped and they all saw a white light barrier. Jack tried to punch through it but it didn’t work. Next he tried fire and blizzard spells on it but they didn’t do anything either. Crin suddenly had an idea. He summoned his Keyblade and it appeared in his hand. Before he could do anything, the Keyblade glowed and a beam of white light shot at the barrier. The barrier glowed and vanished. “Wow,” said Jack, “That’s amazing, we’re in.” He walked through and Crin and Leira followed after him.

Up ahead a few feet Crin saw three little people and a bathtub beside them. As they got closer Crin saw that they were whispering. “It’s finished,” they said. “All it needs is the last ingredient.” Jack shouted “What are you doing!” he said. The three of them turned around and looked at Jack. “Jack, um, we’re just cooking.” They said. “I don’t believe you” Jack said, crossing his arms. Lack, Shock and Barrel looked at each other and threw something into the cauldron and ran farther away from it. The potion inside the cauldron turned black and bubbled up. Jack, Crin, and Leira backed up away from it, as something rose out of the cauldron. As it stepped out, Jack gasped and shouted, “Oogie Boogie!” Oogie looked at Jack and grinned. “Jack, old buddy, how are you” He said, with menace in his voice.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Oh no!!! Oogie Boogie is back!!! I just know Crin, Leira, and Jack are goin to mop the floor with him, at least I hope they do. I like that you are in Halloween Town; it is one of my favorite worlds. I also like the costume you gave Crin. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to your next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back