• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts and the duty of the Keyblade bearers theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelsVirtue

Kingdom Hearts is the source of all hearts and is also where all hearts return. Kingdom Hearts is hidden on the other side of the dark realm with special paths through the dark realm taken by the hearts. The door at the End of the World, opens to the path back to Kingdom Hearts. It is normally closed but not locked. However, when it was locked at the end of KH1, hearts could no longer go through allowing hearts purified by a keyblade to become Heartless once more. If there is a door to the path returning to Kingdom Hearts, there must to be a door to the path coming from Kingdom Hearts.

The duty of the Keyblade bearers was to make sure the natural flow of hearts ran smoothly, and to eliminate anomalies. At some point, a number of Keyblade bearers must have been corrupted by power, and so the Keyblade Wars took place. Master Erauqs, Master Xeonhort, and the third Master are either survivors of the Wars or descendents ( by master apprentice relations not family) of survivors.

Anomalies thus far introduced

• Heartless
  • Nobodys
  • Unverse

Edit: I forgot to include the fact that their is probably a third door used by the Keyblade bearers in the case that they have to interfere with the natural flow. This door would have to be on a world close to the dark realm, I,m thinking Castle Oblivion. Also, the door that the hearts go through coming from Kingdom Hearts will likely be in a future game, The Beginning of the World maybe.

Last edited:

AxelsVirtue

well thought out but i dont get how thats a theory
you pretty much just stated how the flow of hearts goes and i'd say thats pretty accurate
we also already knew that keyblade bearers are supposed to eliminate Heartless, Nobodies, and unversesd

My point is that this is likely the reason for the existence of the Keyblades in the first place, and that there where originally enough bearers to prevent any anomalies from spreading even a fraction of the level that the above mentioned anomalies have spread.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well, the heartless are the reason Kingdom Hearts exists. For every heart stolen by the heartless they go to Kingdom Hearts. The one in KH1 was made up of the hearts of worlds taken as the one in KH2 are created by the hearts of men. Since the Heartless weren't born until after Birth by Sleep it wouldn't make sense for the creation of the keyblade to regulate something that wouldn't exist yet.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
weren't the keyblade a form of fighting the darkness in general. and a way for the people to realease the true light within kingdom hearts (Kairi grandmother story)

AxelsVirtue

Well, the heartless are the reason Kingdom Hearts exists. For every heart stolen by the heartless they go to Kingdom Hearts. The one in KH1 was made up of the hearts of worlds taken as the one in KH2 are created by the hearts of men. Since the Heartless weren't born until after Birth by Sleep it wouldn't make sense for the creation of the keyblade to regulate something that wouldn't exist yet.

Kingdom Hearts did not actually appear in the first game, only a door into the dark realm (as is explained at the beginning of my theory). The "Kingdom Hearts" in KH2 was just a collection of hearts that Organization 13 created and decided to name after the real Kingdom Hearts. The real Kingdom Hearts existed at least before KH1, I don't see why Xeonhort's Heartless would be looking so hard for something that didn't exist yet.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
then how do you explain the kh2fm secret ending?
that sure LOOKED like kingdom hearts and even thought the video is thought non-canon, im pretty sure its in bbs

AxelsVirtue

weren't the keyblade a form of fighting the darkness in general. and a way for the people to releese the true light within kingdom hearts (Kairi grandmother story)

The "anomalies" I mentioned would be tied to the darkness, and unlocking the true light within Kingdom Hearts would be interfering with the natural flow.

AxelsVirtue

then how do you explain the kh2fm secret ending?
that sure LOOKED like kingdom hearts and even thought the video is thought non-canon, im pretty sure its in bbs

Are you referring to the Keyblade graveyard, because that world will be in BBS (and is not Kingdom Hearts). If your referring to something else, be more specific.

loke13

Don't quote me. And Kingdom hearts has been around way before KH1 as said so in Kari's grandmother's story.

WilliamTheWise

Website
Kingdom Hearts did not actually appear in the first game, only a door into the dark realm (as is explained at the beginning of my theory).
That door was the DTD, behind it was Kingdom Hearts. Though you are correct it was never seen.
The "Kingdom Hearts" in KH2 was just a collection of hearts that Organization 13 created and decided to name after the real Kingdom Hearts.
Agreed, but it is only made up of hearts from humans or other living things (Animals)
I - Until now in the Kingdom Hearts (hereafter KH) Series, there have been 2 types of "Kingdom Hearts" referring to the Heart of Worlds and the Heart of Men, could you explain the mechanics of this?

Think of the basic setting of KH as "All life has a heart". The heart of a world can be considered the things of nature; for example, the trees in a forest, a sea or river, a flower and so forth. When they all come together to form a world a large heart will come into existence. And concerning the hearts designated to men, all the hearts of humans and animals living in the world are integrated. As for Kingdom Hearts, think of it as if the heart is essentially the culmination of an invisible "Proof of Life"
The real Kingdom Hearts existed at least before KH1,
Right, It started forming as soon as the heartless took over a world.
I don't see why Xeonhort's Heartless would be looking so hard for something that didn't exist yet.
Well he still needed the Princess of Hearts and wanted to get rid of the Keyblade wielder, whoever they maybe. Plus the heartless were just born a year after Birth by Sleep. The heartless still needed to take over more worlds for a big enough Kingdom Hearts to form. So he had alot of waiting to do.
Ansem Report 11
Upon opening the door of a world's heart, the wall around that world is broken down.This is seen as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.
A world's wall collapses because of the appearance of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time. And robbing a world of its heart is a similar case.
If the door has been closed by the Keyblade, one would probably be unable to reach that world's heart again. Before the Keyblade wielder appears in this world, I must take measures to do something.
Supposing that there is a close relationship between the Princesses and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other...
I have chosen a special girl. I do not know if she possesses the power of the Princesses, but there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...
I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

AxelsVirtue

Don't quote me. And Kingdom hearts has been around way before KH1 as said so in Kari's grandmother's story.

1. My entire theory depends on the fact that Kingdom Hearts is as old as time.
  2. You can't enter a debate without expecting to be quoted.

loke13

don't quote me u don't deserve to quote me. So basically ur saying the keyblade was created to control the flow of hearts to KH but that KH isn't made up of hearts.

AxelsVirtue

That door was the DTD, behind it was Kingdom Hearts. Though you are correct it was never seen.

Well he still needed the Princess of Hearts and wanted to get rid of the Keyblade wielder, whoever they maybe. Plus the heartless were just born a year after Birth by Sleep. The heartless still needed to take over more worlds for a big enough Kingdom Hearts to form. So he had alot of waiting to do.

1. The story told by Kairi's grand mother involved Kingdom Hearts, and it was told before the Heartless took over.
  2. If Kingdom Hearts was formed by the Heartless, why would the Princesses of Light be needed to open the door. For that matter, why would there be a door in the first place. Not to mention that Maleficent begins gathering the Princesses in BBS, before the Heartless where around.
  3. If Kingdom Hearts was behind the door, why were Micky and Riku temporarily trapped in the dark realm rather than in Kingdom Hearts.

AxelsVirtue

don't quote me u don't deserve to quote me. So basically ur saying the keyblade was created to control the flow of hearts to KH but that KH isn't made up of hearts.

I wasn't aware that there was a system to decide who deserves to quote who. Besides, this is my thread so if you comment on it you give me the right to quote you. Not that such right is necessary on a forum.

WilliamTheWise

Website
The story told by Kairi's grand mother involved Kingdom Hearts, and it was told before the Heartless took over.
As of right now, it's hard to say if that tale was true or nothing more than a fariy tale.
XI - Concerning the keyword Keyblade War, could you be a little more specific about that? Could it be related to the "Fairytale of Children and Light" that Kairi's Grandmother told?
To tell the story about the Keyblade War we need the capacity of hi-spec hardware and we need to accumulate all of our knowledge on this hardware. And in telling this story, we will need to tell it in separate episodes, and how specifically to tell it has yet to be figured out.

As for the fairytale that Kairi heard, for everyone to feel like such an old fairytale is real, I think we need a little more time. That is to say, to talk specifically about either this soon might perhaps be irrelevant.
If Kingdom Hearts was formed by the Heartless, why would the Princesses of Light be needed to open the door. For that matter, why would there be a door in the first place.
All these questions should be answered in Birth by Sleep including how a person becomes pure of heart. The "Kingdom Hearts" Master Xehanort had might have done something for what your asking.
Not to mention that Maleficent begins gathering the Princesses in BBS, before the Heartless where around.
We don't know if she did in fact start collecting princesses during Birth by Sleep.
If Kingdom Hearts was behind the door, why were Mickey and Riku temporarily trapped in the dark realm rather than in Kingdom Hearts.
Well Mickey somehow found his way to the dark realm and ended behind the door. Riku heart was kicked out of his body by Xehanort's heartless. Since he didn't lose his heart to the heartless his heart was simply sent behind the door instead of going to the kingdom hearts. The DTD lead to the dark realm in which Kingdom Hearts is located. Thought that world was surrounded by darkness it was technically still on the border of the light realm. The door was a gate to the other realm.
YouTube - Final Mix - Riku in the World of Darkness - Translated

I wasn't aware that there was a system to decide who deserves to quote who. Besides, this is my thread so if you comment on it you give me the right to quote you. Not that such right is necessary on a forum.
Don't pay him any mind, I don't see what he's so angry about to begin with.

Last edited:

loke13

*Sigh* ur like a broken record don't quote me and don't double post NOW BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!

Then that means I was right if Kingdom Hearts existed long before this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back