• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Alternative Paths(RETRY)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
OoC:Wow this rp is still alive:cursing:.I know I haven't posted in awhile,but I would like to continue this Rp with you guys if its ok with you :blushing:.

SinOfTheTwilight

OOC: Man so many think its dead, so many has ditched it, but the smart ones kept it alive and now they have revived it! Shadow, Zabuza, Denbraxn, and some other guys I forgot, come back!

OOC:note: 1 guy has never posted, Reckless Chaos. He made a template and then forgot about this lol.

I was on destiny islands all alone. Every colour was reversed, the sky was red, the ocean was dark yellow, and the sand was blue. Even my skin had reversed colour. When I tried to speak nothing came out. I ran down the beach in panic. I soon ended up at a door. I reached for the door and...

I woke up. "...uhh...what I am doing again? " I said. I thought for a moment. Then I jumped up and shouted " ALICE! " and ran off in the direction she went. I went through a hole and ended up in the room with the talking door knob, and Midnight. I was high a top, and I could see Midnight. She was fighting heartless and there was a strange portal left open beside her. Suddenly, Maleficient appeared beside me. Strange that she was small too. " Don't worry about finding Alice, I have left that job with Aysel. I have come here for you to prove your loyalty for me. " said Maleficient. " What do I have to do? " I asked. " Destroy her. " answered Maleficient. " Alice? " I asked. " No that girl down there, Midnight. " answered Maleficient. Midnight. This isn't good. If I don't do this Maleficient will destroy me here and now, but I can't kill Midnight! She's my friend for crying out loud. I have only 1 choice... " No... " I said quietly. " Hmm? " said Maleficient. " I said no! I won't hurt her! " I yelled. " Do you know what your saying foolish boy!? " demanded Maleficient. " Yeah I do. I can't do it. " I answered. " How dare you defy me! You'll regret this! " yelled Maleficient. She exited through a dark portal.

Do you know what you just did? She is going to kill you now!. " I know, but I just couldn't do it. " I muttered. I tried to draw out my keyblade, but it wouldn't appear. That's no good. I jumped down. " THUNDER!! " I yelled. The bolts struck the heartless down. " Hey Mid. I'm back. I have some things you need to know, but were in a battle now so it will have to wait. Don't die ok? " I asked. Suddenly, a giant strange heartless appeared. It was all twisted looking and it had a top hat on... I think? " Mid, you go in, I'll support you from the table. " I told her. I jumped onto the chair and up on the table. " Aero! " I yelled. Swirling winds surrounded Midnight. " THUNDER!! " I yelled. Thunder bolts struck the heartless. It turned it's attention towards me and go ready for a attack.

Elsewhere...

Maleficient appeared in front of Aysel. " Aysel I bring you some misfortunate news. Materialis has become untrust worthy. I want you to persuade him to come back to the castle. If he can't be persuaded, force him back. If he becomes too difficult, eliminate him. " ordered Maleficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back