• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Alternative Paths(Invite Only!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"That's right, Adrian... let the Darkness take over... Let it consume your heart... Just like they did to your father..."

As the voice spoke, swirls of blacks and purples began to rise up from the ground and wrap themselves around the teen, constricting him along with the shadows that held him to the floor. Adrian, however, couldn't speak or call out to any of his friends. All he could see was the sand which was now being covered considering the swirls made its way up to his face. The Darkness attempted to drag him deep within itself, in hopes of turning him into one of those creatures that plagued Destiny Island. But this all seem to backfire and with perfect timing too.

A flash a Light filled the area, enveloping the small island that Adrian was on. This had destroyed the shadows that tried to take his heart and also caused the swirls to disappear. Right after they were gone, Adrian felt like himself again and stood up slowly. As he did, he felt something heavy within his left hand and as he lifted up, his eyes widened. He couldn't believe, he just couldn't believe it. The weapon, it was there in his very own hands. "The... Keyblade..." he whispered under his breath, suddenly knowing what the weapon was called.

The force of the vortex that continued to suck in parts of the island increased, lifting the small island that Adrian stood on. He fell to the floor but held the Keyblade tightly within his left hand as he did, the island growing closer and closer to the vortex. Adrian quickly crawled over to the edge, looking down and saw that he was far too high to even jump. "Oh no... what about everyone else?!" he shouted within his head, panicking. The small island then shook from the massive impact of a giant claw smashing against it. Once Adrian turned around, there he could see the "behemoth" from his dreams. Then there was complete silence, the teen looking straight up at the large being. "Adrian..." was all he could hear being faintly said in his head, now in complete shock.

Now it was true, Adrian's father was hovering over him. His father is the Darkside. "Dad..." he muttered, gripped the handle of his Keyblade as he then held it behind him, placing one foot out in front of him and readied himself for a battle. "I promise this will be quick!" he shouted, charging towards the Darkside. "Hit me with all you got, Dad!"

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Trinity watched as her friends were being attacked and suddenly, she was dragged down by the same enemy. She was thrown off the cliff and slmmed into the ground with a loud thud. Her bones were weak and she looked up to see a huge dark creature and then her friend Adrian. She reached out for him as he went towards his death. "You can't defeat him... please be careful!" She whispered as the heartless began to crowd around her and she was powerless until a jolt of energy ran through her body. A keyblade appeared to her side and it was glued to her hand. She looked up at the sky as the heartless began to climb on top of her. She slashed one and then jumped up off the ground. She killed all the heartless that surrounded her and she ran towards Adrian. When she wasn't far from him, the ground gave out under her and pieces of the island was falling apart. Darkness was crawling up from the fallen pieces and the vortex was taking over all of the Island. "Adrian!!!" She yelled and looked towards him. She fell back when Darkside's claw hit the island and she caught herself by her hands. She hadn't talked to Adrian for a long time and she doubted if he even knew who she was anymore. The man who she had talked to before, he had asked about Adrian before but Trinity never told him anything. She always wondered why he asked but it was never brought up again.

As the pieces of the island began to get sucked up into the vortex, she felt herself being pulled too. Her hair swept over her face as she stood up and tried to make her way towards Adrian. She fell as the broke away beneath her feet, she grabbed onto the ground that was still intact and pulled herself up. "Adrian, don't hurt yourself!" She yelled even though her voice couldn't be heard through the loud winds.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Name: Midnight

Nickname: Mid' or Ladyhawk

Personality: Midnight is a shy and withdrawn sort of teen, but just because of that doesn't mean that she doesn't know how to have fun. But she has it by herself or around very few people. She has a sort of past that she doesn't tell anyone about, she is often thought to be a cold teen. But that's only because she's afraid of being hurt, she has always wondered about if there were other worlds beyond the Destiny Islands.

She is a loner as some of the other Islanders would call her, but she doesn't care what they think about her. But one thing is for sure, don't you dare make her mad. She'll give you one good butt kicking if she gets the chance, she can hold a grudge when she's extremely mad at someone. So, have fun trying to get her to forgive you if you make her mad.

Appearance: Midnight has long silver hair that goes down to her lowerback, she wears a dark blue tank-top that has a red broken heart on it. She wears a heart shaped choker, from her waist down she wears black jeans that fit nicely. She is pail but isn't too pail, she wears black gloves with a white x on them.

While her sneakers are blue and white, while her lips are an icy-red. Her eyes are an icy-green color that seems to send chills up someone's spin if they're not use to it. She wears her silver hair in a loose poneytail at times, but it's usual down and a few strands are behind her ears. (a lot like her! She'll use the outfit she has on for training.)

Heart: Twilight, well what's left of it anyway.

Keyblade: Hearts of Twilight and Change of Heart, other then this Midnight uses magic and a sword from her family.

Hearts of Twilight: An orange and gold keyblade, the keychain being an pale orange and golden hue sky.

Change of Heart: A soft gray hue for the guard of the keyblade, the rest of the keyblade being black and white...showing that of Twilight. The keychain is that of half a heart of white, the other half being black. A small, golden key is right in the middle of the heart.

Love's Trust: A very simple but beautiful sword, it is that of a basic silver and a ruby red handle. The cloth around the handle is that of a soft blueish-gold hue that Midnight can easily hold.

History: Midnight was treated badly when she was a child, so now because of this she has a 'Don't mess with me' sort of attitude, she just wants someone she can talk to but she doesn't know if she can. Regarless of warnings the futrue does not scare her at all. Midnight is a strange sort of teen, she never tells someone if something is bothering her.

She knows that she's not from the Destiny Islands 'cause of the looks that she gets from the other people, now wondering where her home world truly is. She doesn't know anything beyond the Destiny Islands, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't want to find out. She has been on the Islands since she was six, she then got a place of her own at the age of twelve.

She has then began to help at the local store so that way she can take care of what she needs to, she then goes to the island and school. Man talk about rough, she is starting to get dreams about things that are black but quickly brushs it off. She can't help but feel that someone else is like her, she spends most of her free time at the island where no adults are allowed.

But what is unknown to most and herself, is that she's not truly all there because of a 'test' that was done on her. It stole most of her heart away from her, so now she's very limited on her emotions. But since she was being hurt, she's learned never to trust anyone no matter how nice they seem to be. 'Cause everyone's the same.

At the age of five everything was turned upside down, her true parents were killed in a fire but since she was so little; she had lost some of her memories in the fire. Then she lost the rest of them when she lost as much of her heart, she was then sent off to the islands at the age of six and has been there ever since.

Theme Song: Because of You by Kelly Clarkson

Battle Theme: Not Ready To Make Nice by Dixie Chicks

Quote(s): "Don't throw your love away. You will live to regret it if you do. Take it from one who knows, don't discard those that you hold close to your heart." - Isabeau Hawk - Eternal Dream. Thanks Dream! and I hate how I always have to pretend I'm happy when really my heart is shattered into thousand pieces and there's no one to pick them up.

Other: She wears a set of gold and silver bangle braclets so that way she can feel, but yet she also needs them do to this curse that was placed on her. Making it where if she's missing only one, she'll turn into a red-tailed hawk herself.

Pet/Traveling Companion: Red-tailed hawk

Name of Traveling Companion: Bella

Abilties:

True Heart(active): A magic that she doesn't even consciencely use, it allows Midnight to see into the hearts of others. When she comes close to another person, she'll get flashes of their emotions and intents, allowing her to quickly decern if they are friend or foe.

Yami's Win: The reason for it being this, is that she'll give into her dark side. Surrounding for a while to try to help her friends.

Trusting of Love: Midnight will be only able to do this after she's found that one person that would care for her.

Healing Moonlight: She can heal herself and others with this spell. Just by a haunting, but yet beautiful dance that can take almost anyone's breath away from them.

Curaga's Cost: She can heal the others, but it drains away her own hp do to healing the others.

Life of Love and Beytral: Having lied about so many things, she can pull this trick off very well. But yet she can't help but want to find someone to take care of her, she uses this to lie to someone and tell them that the one they care about either: a. Doesn't feel the same way. Or b. doesn't even exists.

Keyhole Protect: Midnight can put up a protective spell around a keyhole, making it where the heartless can take it.

Aphex

.Inspire.
The pressure from the heavy winds began to take its toll, giving Adrian a disadvantage. This slowed him down big time as he ran towards the Darkside, attempting to strike as it then swung one of its claws directly at him. Quickly he stopped and put up his Keyblade in order to protect himself but that didn't do too much in that department as it still knocked him back. The strong gusts of wind made his fall even worse, nearly blowing him right off of the disintegrating island. As he sat up, he could hear someone calling out for him as if they wanted him to stop fighting a losing battle. When he looked over his should he could see Trinity trying to reach out for him, barely making up what she's trying to say afterwards. "Trinity?! What are you doing here? You should be hiding." he called out, running towards her direction.

"This is my battle. Plus, you wouldn't believe me when I told you who I was fighting against." Adrian explained to her but saw that there was no possible way of hiding from this destruction that took place. While the two spoke with each other, the Darkside crossed its arms over its heart-shaped hole as a dark orb began to form within its stomach. It then lunged forward, the orb now releasing a batch of blacks orbs that rained from the sky, homing in on the two. Once Adrian saw what was going on, he quickly grabbed Trinity's hand and dragged her out of the way, the dark orbs causing small explosions and blowing off chunks of the small island they stood on.

There was barely anything left of the small island and Adrian had to make a risky move, even if it separating from Trinity and the others. Or worse, certain death. "Trinity... if I do make this out alive, I'll try to reunite with you... and the others." he said, letting go of her hand as he faced the Darkside once more. Taking a deep breath he ran towards it, the edge breaking off once he reached it, jumping towards its chest area. Swinging his Keyblade repeatedly he slashed away before kicking back, spinning and throwing his Keyblade straight into its chest. The Darkside let out a roar in pain as the blade fell from its chest. Adrian managed to catch his weapon in time but the Darkness grabbed a hold of him, crushing his body with all of its might.

It continued to crush him within its grip, causing him to pass out from the unbearable pain. The Darkside then let go, disappearing soon after as it saw that there was barely anything left. The force of the vortex finally sucked in Adrian's body into it as he couldn't be seen anymore. Was he really gone?

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Trinity watched as Adrian ran to her help and when he was finished talking to her, he continued to fight Darkside. "No... Adrian, don't!!!!" She yelled but it was too late, the ground gave out again under her and she fell into a it of darkness. She fell back, her hair flying past her face and she reached out for Adrian. "I will find you again!" She said as she disappeared into the complete darkness. She closed her eyes, hoping that this wasn't the end of her life or anyones else. I will protect you... She heard a voice in her mind, repeating these simple words that had so much meaning. She woke up, floating in an ocean of darkness. Nothing was there and she brought her knees to her chest. "What am I to do?" She asked herself and looked around for a sign of anything. She remembered Adrian's touch and the words that he said to her. Please be safe, Adrian! She thought as a light appeared on her chest. It was outlined as a heart and her breath was suddenly taken from her lungs. Her eyes closed and she could feel someone and hear them also. Water dripped down her face as a man pulled her out of the sewer water and carried her out of the alleyway. "Are you ok?" He asked her, looking down at her and smiled. She opened her eyes to see a man with brown hair tha fell over his face and around her was a bright city. "Where am I?" She asked, not knowing how she got there and what she was doing there. "You are in Traverse Town." He said as he kicked opened a door and walked into a red room. He placed her on the bed, walking over to the balcony door and watched as the heartless surrounded the area she was in.

Trinity stared at the mysterious man and sat up in the bed. She coughed up some water and put the blankets around her as she shivered. "Traverse town? How did I get here?" She asked him, noticing the weapon at his side and bringing the blankets closer to her. "I have no idea how you go here, all I know is that I saw a bunch of heartless and when I cut them all down, you were laying in the water." He explained and turned towards her. "Thank you... what is your name?" She sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her hand which had a scratch on it. "The name is Leon! And yours?" He asked, walking over to the bed and sitting down beside her. "Trinity... and I am one again thankful for your help."

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
The icy-green pools stared out at the Island, she knew clearly that this was a losing battle. Her long, lower-back silver hair danced in the wind. Shaking her head Midnight whispered, "What's the point?" Seeing the keyhole's faint glow from behind her, she spun around and raced straight for it. As the Heartless got in her way, she raised her hands to defend herself when suddenly two keyblades appeared in her hands.

A smirk on her lips she cut through the Heartless, reaching the keyhole she felt a beam of light hit it. Her vision becoming blurry, she collapsed as she felt the Darkness close in around her. As she felt something hard underneath her, she pushed herself up as her icy-green gaze looked around. Midnight felt something tug at her heart, hearing footsteps behind her the silver-haired keybearer spun around.

Facing the woman that was standing behind her, that greenish colored skin send chills up the teen's spin. That long, flowing black cloak hung around the woman. Seeing the staff the woman held, Midnight glared at the woman and spat, "What do you want?! Who are you anyway?!"

A chuckle escaping the woman's lips, the lady replied, "I would like to speak to you, miss Midnight." Taken aback by this the keybearer summoned the gray guard handled keyblade, holding it tightly she watched the figure. Diving into the woman's heart she saw that, it was crawling with darkness hardly any light was within the heart. Only half listening as the woman continued with,

"My name is Maleficent, I can help you find your friends...that's if you wish to see them." Her head snapping up at this, she stared at Maleficent. She asked swiftly but yet still in a cold tone,

"How can you help me find my friends?" As a chuckle escaped Maleficent's lips, she walked towards Midnight and wrapped her arm around the teen. "Easy child, I can help you find them...if you help me." Looking at the woman with confusion in her eyes, a smirk on the witch's lips Maleficent pressed on, now whispering in Midnight's ear,

"If you help me get the seven maidens of pure hearts. Then, I'll help you see your friends." But what she didn't know was the trouble she was getting herself into, catching a flash of Maleficent's emotion and intent. But it wasn't the true one that she had seen, suddenly finding that she had no control Midnight nodded her head.

"Okay, but if you promise not to hurt them." She whispered softly. As Maleficent nodded her head, a piece of paper appeared; and still Midnight wasn't herself. Snapping out of the trance she was in, Midnight stepped away and asked angrily, "What are you doing to me?!"

OOC: I hope you guys liked the opening, that's it until next post!

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
IC:

Out from thin air, Loki suddenly appeared from the rooftop of one of the houses from Traverse town. He stood from up high watching the stars as they disappear one by one. He narrowed his sight and bowed down a bit when suddenly, Loki's string was plucked as he sensed that he was not the only Keybearer present in this world.

He then tossed his sight from his left which gave him a Hawk's eyeview from the window of the inn where Leon and a strange girl resides. He took a step forward to take a closer look at this girl. He then sensed a strange aura resonating around her, signifying that she is a Keybearer. A sinister grin slightly drew upon his shadow-hidden face. As a breeze passed by, Loki again disappeared without a trace.

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Time to introduce my hometown...

IC: "Ugh..." moaned Adrian,his body laying limp on the cold concrete. His fingers twitched a little as he laid stomach-first on the ground, sliding his hands around a bit in order to see if he was still on land or not. His sets of hazel eyes opened slowly, fluttering a bit as he raised his head just to a decent look at his current location. A sky was a faded gray, looking as if its color had been drained out of it and gave the setting a rather lifeless feel to it. It loomed over what appeared to be a large city, various piles of debris all over what also appeared to be streets. There were skyscrapers all around but there was no sign of life within them as they looked as if a bomb had been set off within every single one of the buildings. There were burned up paper work scattered all over the ground, most likely coming from one of the business buildings. There were a few cars around but they too were a wreck, most of them turned over on its side and a few were set ablaze.

Adrian pushed himself off of the ground, staggering back a bit as he had no clue where he was but it was obvious that he was no longer standing on Destiny Island. Then something caught his eye, a sign that had faint writing on it. He squinted a bit, barely making up the words 'Manhattan'. He figured this was his location and also figured that maybe at least Trinity or the others were here too, that is if they manage to make it off the islands. Seeing how he had nothing else to do at the moment, Adrian decided to take this time in order to go searching for his friends, hoping that they were alive and well.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Trinity looked at Leon and shook her head as she just sat there. "So what are these things? These dark creatures?" She asked, standing up and walking towards the balcony door. She opened it and peered out into the dark alleyway as she walked out onto the ledge. "They are heartless and they feed away at people hearts. They actually steal them to create a portal called 'Kingdom Hearts.' If they build that, the darkness will win. Only the keybladers will defeat the darkness and find the true light." He explained, walking out onto the balcony and leaning up against the railing. She looked down at her hands as she remembered the keyblade. She suddenly felt a presence other than Leon's and looked around. As soon as she felt it come closer, it disappeared and she just shrugged it off hoping it was just a cold chill. "Well, I need to find my friends! I thank you fo you help and if we never meet again, good luck." She said, walking towards the door of the room but he yelled for her. "Take this earpiece, if you ever need help... just call me and here is a bag full of supplies. You might want to be careful, the heartless like you for some reason." He said with a short laugh before estcorting her outside.

Trinity stood in one place as Leon disappeared into the distance and her thoughts were now clogging her memory. "Trinity... if I do make this out alive, I'll try to reunite with you...and the others" All she could do is hear his voice as she walked down the stairs and into a huge courtyard where a small fountain was. She stood still, looking up at the bell tower on top of a shop and she had no clue where to even start. So many people's voices were ringing through her head, telling her to do this or telling her to do that. But what was right? At the corner of her eye, a heartless appeared and began to run near her. The bright light appeared and the Keyblade, once again was at her side. "Time to kill you monsters." She muttered and ran towards it, slice through about five of them.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Syra looked around at everything that was happening. He was horrifid to find his friends all dissapearing into the darkness. He didn't want to be left alone. Soon he began to hear a voice in his head. Follow the darkness. It is the only way. Syra looked around to see no one was there but, he decided to follow the darkness. Many creatures began to gather around him. Though they didn't attack him. Showing now fear, he continued to walk until a portal of darkness opened.

He gulped once and stepped into the dark portal. He ended up in a world of complete darkness. Your body is now mine, my son. The voice said to Syra and before Syra could reply, he felt something taking over his body. He couldn't fight what it was taking over him and he blacked out. Suddenly the image of a silver haired over Syra's body. "A heart of light. I'll make this work." The man said in Syra's voice. A sword appeared in his hands and it looked like an angel's feather.

Another dark portal opened and in stepped Syra. The dark portal opened up in Traverse Town first District. He stepped out the portal and stood at the entrance to Traverse Town. "Let's see what these keybladers can do." Syra said and several black creatures rose from the ground, holding swords.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Geez... I wonder what could of happened here." Adrian said to himself as he walked down what was Times Square. He wasn't sure but he could swear that he could hear faint sounds of gunfire in the background but thought he was just hearing things. It just sounded as if the city had turned into a war zone just by listening in on the sounds that echoed within the sky. Once Adrian had reached the end of the street, the same creatures that had destroyed Destiny Island appeared before him, blocking his path. Except, this time there were a large number of them, more than there were back on the islands. "Oh boy..."

Backing away slowly, Adrian summoned his Keyblade considering he couldn't think of anything else to do seeing how there was an army standing right in front of him. There were different types of the creatures. some big, some small, there were even some that took flight and looked more like a dragon. Right when the army was about to attack, a distant call suddenly filled the area. "Heads up!" Adrian quickly turned around to see a dune buggy race towards his direction, swerving around him while a marine trooper fired away at the shadows with the gun turret that was attached to the back of the vehicle. Another vehicle pulled up as well, this one carrying a few marines that hopped out of it once it had stopped and thus, unloading a barrage of bullets. Surprisingly enough they were actually mowing down the army of shadows, taking them down in a hail of gunfire. While this happened Adrian felt himself being pulled away from the action and force to face someone. "What the hell were you doing out here, soldier?!"

"Soldier? Um I hate to break it to ya but I'm not one of you guys." Adrian corrected the man who just raised an eyebrow. "Then the heck are you dressed like one of us then, hm?" Adrian was taken aback, looking down at his attire and noticed that it had changed. He had on marine type armor which was a shade of faded silver, wearing a black undershirt while his arms remained exposed. He still had on a pair of knuckle gloves but they were made of leather and were also silver, matching with the armor. Adrian also had on a pair of gray loose fitted cargo pants while wearing a pair of black combat boots. When he put his gloved hands to his head, he could feel a marine helmet rather than his beanie. "How the heck did this happen?!"

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
IC:

A cold black wind breezed through Traverse town's main gate and from thin air, in comes Loki. Standing in front of Syra and his heartless minions in attempt to lay siege upon Traverse town. He outstretched his right arm and a swirling shroud consumed his entire forearm. The shroud began to mold itself in an elongated form. As the shroud faded in sight, Loki's Thanatos can be seen floating adjacent to him outstretched arm. He grabbed his Keyblade and swung it until he positioned himself to a forward Thrust stance.

Loki concetrated on his power and began emitting a dark sinister aura signifying his own true darkness. He narrowed his sight upon Syra as he slowly tightens his grip on his Keyblade and tensed up his leg muscles, he is ready to strike.

sakurablossom07

((ooc: Sorry for the late reply ^^;;))

Ayame looked outside of the cave and saw that the island was infested with those creatures. Suddenly, weapons started appearing in her hands and it surprised her. She took the key-shaped weapons and walked outside and started fighting those creatures. After a while the creatures started jumping on her and made a dark portal for her to go through.

Ayame woke up and saw that she wasn't at the island anymore. Rubbing her eyes, she noticed that she wasn't dreaming this time. Looking down, she saw the weapon that had appeared in her hands when she was at the island. Looking at it carefully, it disappeared from her hands. She walked out of the alley and noticed that she was in some kind of small town. Trying to look for clues of where she was, she saw a sign that read "Traverse Town."

"That's funny. I must be in a whole different world or something. Why did I end up here anyways?" she thought to herself.

Ayame continued walking and came upon a large door. There was a sign that read "Second District." She pushed the large doors and walked inside and found a hotel, stores, and a huge mansion.

"Might as well look around while I'm here. Maybe the others are here too," she thought to herself.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
OOC: Hey Shadows, KZ, the thread got put up earily! So, here's a link for it: ~- Melodies of Life: Hall of Memories -~ But we're open for new members as well, please look at it and join if you like it. :)

IC: Snarling Maleficent spat at the teen, "Come with me now, little Midnight." Freezing the silver-haired keybearer thought over something, but suddenly she saw that Maleficent was dragging her to the castle. Seeing a castle coming into view she was confused, by the fact she didn't know where she was. But yet as the castle came into view even more, she felt her heart stop by the sight of the castle. Unsure of why Midnight froze as they reached the castle's front door.

Looking at Maleficent she asked in a voice barely above a whisper, "Where are am I?" As Maleficent looked at her with this strange smirk, the silver-headed keyblader was unsure if it was a good idea. As she felt the wind pick up, she yanked away from Maleficent and walked into the castle. Looking around the entrance hall, she thought about a few things that had always troubled her.

But as she brought herself back to the present, she looked around glancing down to see her outfit was the same. She whistled and a red-tailed hawk appeared, but as everything unfolded itself she saw the piece of paper in front of her. Looking at Maleficent with a raised eyebrow, she asked Maleficent in a very cold and bitter tone, "What's this Maleficent?" Hearing the sigh that escaped Maleficent's lips as she replied,

"It's a contract child, it'll tell me that you agree to the trems." Suddenly the icy-green eye teen found herself not in control, as her name suddenly appeared on the paper she was furious with the witch. That burning on her left hand a little bit being on her wrist as well killed any feeling in her body, looking at Maleficent after she was in control she said in a furious tone,

"What did you make me do?! I hate you for this!" Suddenly Midnight felt a stinging on her left cheek, not surprised by this since Maleficent had slapped her. Turning her gaze to the ground she saw her outfit had changed, it was that of a long sleveed shirt that covered her chest area. Gloves that covered her hands making her arms invisible to the eye.

Her whole mid-drift was visble though, her shorts weren't as long as they normally were. Instead they were shorter, but weren't usual Daisy's shorts. Her socks were only a few inchs below her knee, like about five or seven. Her sneakers were of a brown hue, just like the rest of the outfit other then the gloves, sleeves and socks which were an ebony shade.

Bella was perched on Midnight's shoulder, looking at Maleficent she asked calmly, "What's up with the change in outfit?" As Maleficent summoned some Heartless, she looked at Midnight and replied coolly,

"Training, that is your outfit for training. Now, summon your keyblade and fight the Heartless." Summoning the two keyblades the silver-haired warrior attacked them, as Maleficent disappeared leaving her to fight them alone.

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
Adrian continued to examine every piece of clothing from his newly received appearance, coming to a conclusion soon afterwards.

"I guess it changed because of the fact that I have to blend in with the crowd considering I'm in another world." the teen thought to himself as he then stood up straight, saluting. "Sorry sir! I... um... was just here for my daily shift, scouting around to see if the area was safe." he lied, hoping that the man who appeared to be the leader of the platoon would believer such a pathetic excuse for a lie. Through the mist of the mayhem, all the man could do was just raise an eyebrow out as a response before lifting up his rifle, looking over at Adrian from over his shoulder. "Well, make sure you don't make another careless mistake in the future." he said before opening fire on the Heartless.

Their numbers seem to drop dramatically but that was until a loud roar filled the area, causing a mini earthquake. What Adrian could see was the same creature that had took part in the demise of his home Destiny Island, emerging from behind a building as its large golden eyes glared at the entire platoon but mostly focused on the boy. Then at that very moment, it appeared that time stood still.

All though Adrian's father could not speak considering he was Darkside, he could still listen to every single word he had transmitted to him. "I can see why you want this to end, everyone does but that would mean that I would have to destroy you.... Are you sure you want me to do that?.... Well.... Okay then." Adrian transmitted back to his father, knowing that he would receive it.

Last edited:

sakurablossom07

Ayame continued walking around the Second District. Looking at the tall mansionn, she started climbing the ladder that would lead her to the top of the mansion. She looked around and could see the whole district, and it was a pleasing sight. She sat down on the edge, her legs hanging. The wind started blowing through her hair, placing her in a calm mood. Suddenly, she felt a strange vibe down her spine. Looking down, she saw the dark creatures that had attacked her and her friends at the island. Ayame laid low to watch what they were doing.

"I should head somewhere safe before they find me," she thought to herself.

She climbed down the ladder slowly, trying to make sure those creatures wouldn't find her. She ran in an alleyway and found another door that read "Third District."

"I hope it's safe in here," she thought to herself as she entered inside.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Trinity was focused on the fight and didn't hear someone come up from behind her. She latched her hands together as the girl approached her and she knew her at one. "Midnight!!! You are ok!!!??? I am so glad to see someone I know. I have no clue where the others might be but I am just watching this man fight. I know him from somewhere.." She stated, kneeling down on the roof and watched the man's speed. "Was he on Destiny Island?" She asked Midnight, pointing to the man who was attacking a familiar boy from the island. "I can't put my finger on where he is from." She muttered and stood up, placing her eyes on Midnight. "How are you feeling? I was being attacked when I first reached this world." She explained, fiddling with her dress and tried to keep her eyes off the fight. Her memory from the Island was beginning to clog her thoughts and she wondered if Adrian was alive and doing ok. " We have to find the others! I wanted to help adrian but he told me to run. I need to find him." She said, dropping her button to the ground because she had picked it off. Suddenly, heartless began to appear around them and they began to slowly walk towards them, hungry for their hearts.

"Well, my friends have come to see me!" She said, jokingly and ran towards them with her keyblade in her hand.She slashed through the never-ending crowd of heartless and sighed. "They are everywhere. It seems that someone knows I am tired." She said, taking out a few with the fire spell and a blaze arose from the ground. Her hand that held the keyblade, always had a light running up it and it seemed to possess a power.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Looking at the boy Midnight also couldn't help but wonder, looking at Trinity she replied in a hallow tone, "I don't, he seems familier." Seeing that the Heartless had shown up, she decided to try something quickly. Go away, leave Trinity alone. She thought to them, watching as the Heartless backed up, walking over to Trinity she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know what's gotten into them." As she felt that burning on her hand, she pulled the glove up higher; she knew that she would be needing to wear at least one glove.

OOC: That's it until next, I just did a long post on another rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back