• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Adventure RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireflame

A scattered dream that's like a far off memory....

Kingdom Hearts is about a boy named Sora who starts off as a normal 14 year old boy in Destiny Islands with his 2 best friends Riku and Kairi. They have dreams for the future but one day a storm washes over the islanda and things happen and Sora gets the Keyblade. Afterwards Sora goes on an adventure and very soon meets Donald and Goofy and they all travel to different worlds to save the world from being taken over by darkness and to find Sora's friends. Sora eventually does find them but for people who haven't played the game i won't go into that. So that's basicly Kingdom Hearts, get the Keyblade, kick butt, save the world yada yada

This RP starts a long time after Kingdom Hearts 3 and since then everything has been remotely peaceful, but there are still Heartless, Nobodies, and a new enemy Soul Leachers. Heartless can't fully and completely die since they exist on darkness in people's hearts so Nobodies also exist. Because Sora knew that, he trained his son to fight Heartless, Nobodies and Soul Leachers, and before he died, the Keyblade chose his son, Sern to be its new wielder. The few Heartless that remained breeded and created more and more Heartless, thus creating more and more Nobodies. You will be fighting Heartless, Nobodies, and the Soul Leachers and stop the leader of the Group Shadow(the leader of all the Soul Leachers) and save the world

Twilight Town, the town of hope. Bustling shops, laughing kids, it's a persons paradise. When people wake up they always wake up happy. There are schools, friends, entertainment, and people are always coming there. The population is enormous, you can't help but to like it. There are protectors of the town though, they are a young group of four named The Special Defenders. Their members are Rel, Crimon, Zim, and sometimes Zern, but Zern is more likable than the rest of them. They are there in case rare cases of trouble arise. But little do the people of Twilight Town know that there is an evil coming soon..

Twilight Town, a place of peace and tranquility. But how long will it last? The Darkness will arrive....

Locations:
-Twilight Town (where our adventure begins it has everything like stores and such)
-Traverse Town(where you will go directly after the events in Twilight Town)
- Radiant Garden(previously Hollow Bastion)
-Land of Storms
-more coming soon

Character making
Name:
Weapon: (starts with Kingdom Key but everyone has a different color but make it reasonable)
Race: (Human, Heartless, Nobody, or Soul Leacher. For Humans you can be good or bad but you will be just normal humans at the start of the game.)
Magic: (what type of magic do you have, lightning, fire, or something else)
Appearance:

Enemies:
Heartless- creatures that are born from the darkenss in people's hearts. When a human(good or bad) yields to the darkness, then they will become a Heartless.

Nobodies- when a Heartless is created,the shell it leaves behind acts on its own but doesn't have a heart and is called a Nobody

Soul Leacher- a new breed of enemy, Soul Leachers are very powerful and strive to take people's souls away through whatever means necessary. Not to be taken lightly, Soul Leachers are very crafty and are growing in population.

Group Shadow- Not related to the Shadow Heartless, Group Shadow is a team of 15 very powerful Soul Leachers who are in human form and who have an unknown goal. This team are the leaders of the Soul Leachers.

You can choose any weapon you want except a gun or a mass destructive weapon, but for people who want Keyblades, these are the ones that are in this RP

Keyblades- special waepons that act as your protection, you cannot buy these, instead people give them to you at certain intervals
-Kingdom Key-Increases defense in a time of need. You get this at the start of the game.
-Star seeker- elevates your magic. You get this in Traverse Town.
-Rising Flame-pumps up your fire magic, get it at land of Storms.
Oblivion- Heightens attacking Speed
Oathkeeper- raises Keyblade length

Other info
1. The getting the Keyblade process will take a few days and it will start to happen on the second day when you get attacked by a few Soul Leachers. So don't expect to wake up one morning and the Keyblade just randomly pop into your hand

2. The Special Defenders's hobby is picking on the kids in the town so at least some of you will fight the leader of the Special Defenders once.

3. Heartless, Nobodies, and Soul Leachers are in a great abundance so you will have to fight a group of these at least once every world for plot purposes.

4. Please be active if you're going to join, i'd like to keep my hard work going strong.

5. 4. The thrall weapon is like this RPG's version of the struggle weapon, it's more like a sword, but not dangerous or deadly but it is useful for safe weapon to weapon combat.
Rules:

No God-Modding
you may have romance
obey the board rules
enjoy yourself
no killing in player vs player battles, which I will allow some of.
you may travel in groups but no more than 4 to a group

fireflame

this is my bio

Name: Crin
Weapon: Blue Keyblade
Race: Human
Magic: specializes in lightning especially

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
This is my bio

Name: Niss
Weapon: Fatal Crest
Race: Human
Magic: Blizzard

fireflame

Perfect. I am kind of impatient so i'll start

Crin woke up from another startling dream about keys and darkness and these things called Heartless. "Another frightening dream" he said. Crin got dressed and went to the window. Outside was his hometown, Twilight Town, it was very peaceful, but Crin wanted more. He went outside and he met his 2 best friends, Rayba and Mink.

"Hey dude" Mink said. Mink had been Crin's best friend since he could remember. He and Crin were tight. Rayba was fairly new to Twilight Town but when she, Crin and Mink had met, the three of them had become inseparable"Did you have a good rest" continued Mink "Yeah" said Crin. "so did i" Mink and Rayba said.

Then Rayba turned around and saw the neighbor hood bully,Rel, and his gang coming towards them "Oh no here comes trouble"said Mink, and they all tensed for trouble

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Ummm, yeah this isn't going to turn out very well. You need to wait for people. Then when you have enough you create a new thread for the actual RP. final this should be in RP not canon RP. The actual RP will go in canon RP. I'm looking at all my RP's and I defnately can't fit in another one. Sorry. Maybe later I can join another one of your RP's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back