• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts, a new journey.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blendedhearts

a theory already? all i said was there'll be another new character. heck i might even make a third, but rest assured; i'm not going to attack the fic with new characters.

blendedhearts

merry christmas! happy chanukah(sp?)! happy kwwanza(sp?)! or whatever holiday you celebrate, have a happy one! as my christmas present to you all, i'm giving a new chapter. (the title is a shout out to another pixar film.)

Chapter four: A toy’s life.

“Well lets go,” said Mickey.

“Wait! We need to change for this world,” said Donald. He then held up his staff and they transformed in an instant. Sora, Riku, and Mickey turned into action figures, Kairi a doll, Goofy a wind-up toy, and Donald a rubber duck.

“Um, could someone wind me?” asked Goofy.

---------

“Where are we?” asked Riku.

“It’s called: Andy’s Room,” said Sora, as he was pulling a map from a chest. “Who’s Andy?”

“Andy is the kid who owns us,” they heard a voice say behind them. All around them toys were coming out from various areas. They came from behind chests, under a gigantic bed. They all were looking at the new arrivals.

“Oh great,” they heard a cowboy doll say. “Even more new toys.”

“Uh, hi,” said Sora. “We’re looking for a guy named Xehanort.”

“Yeah there was another new toy passing by here who said his name was Xeha- something,” said a potato toy.

“He said he was lookin’ for somethin’ called a keyhole,” said a toy dog with a spring in his middle. “Whatever that is.”

“I’ll tell you what it is,” said Sora. “It’s something that we have to get to first.”

“Well good luck,” said the cowboy doll.

“Ah, I see we have some more travelers,” they heard someone say.

They looked up and saw yet another toy come from atop the bed. He was an astronaut toy.

“So what world do you come from?” he asked.

“Uh, we’re not from another world,” said Sora nervously.

“Well of course you are. Perhaps you could take me back to gamma quadrant sector 4. My ship is far too damaged to make it.”

“Perhaps not,” said Mickey. “We’re just here to find Xehanort.”

“I could assist you.”

“No thanks,” said Riku.

“But it’s my job,” said the astronaut, pointing to a logo on his chest. “Buzz Lightyear, space ranger.”

“Listen, I’m sorry about Buzz,” said the cowboy. “He’s delusional and thinks he’s the real thing.”

“Delusional?” asked Buzz. “Sheriff Woody I think you’re the one who’s delusional.”

“Now don’t you boys start up again,” said a Shepard doll.

“Sir!”

This outburst made them all jump. They looked down and saw a small green army man.

“What is it, Sarge?” said Woody.

“Andy is approaching, Sir!” said the sergeant.

“What? Everyone, hide!” yelled Woody.

“What going on?” asked Sora.

“You heard Woody,” said the dog. “Hide!”

They ran under the bed as the door opened and a boy came through.

“C’mon, Buzz, Woody. Lets play,” said the boy.

“Is that the Andy feller?” asked Goofy.

“Yeah, that’s him,” whispered the dog. “Now be quiet.”

Andy left, and they all came back out, save for Buzz and Woody, who had been taken by Andy out of the room.

They all heard laughing from outside the window.

“Oh no. Sids at it Again.” said the Shepard.

“Sid?”
“Yeah. He’s an evil kid who tortures toys, just for fun!” said a t-rex figure.

They all climbed up a desk, and looked out the window to the back yard next door. In it was a boy with a skull on his shirt, which seemed appropriate, a dog, and an action figure with an explosive taped to his back.

“Oh no, a combat Carl.”

“Shouldn’t we do something?” asked Sora

“And fight Sid? Are you nuts?” said the potato.

“He’s lighting it! Hit the Dirt!”

They ducked, and as they did, they heard an explosion. Small pieces of plastic hit the wall right under the window. They looked again, and saw a scorch mark where the toy had been moments ago, and Sid laughing.

Behind them they heard an odd sound that they instantly recognized as the sound of a heartless appearing. Riku wiped it out before anyone else had time to react.

“What was that thing?” asked the potato.

“Something we don’t want around. We’re actually here to make sure they’re not,” said Riku. “It must have been from that toy that was just killed,” he whispered to himself.

“Well then lets hope they don’t come back.”

“If only it were as easy as that…” whispered Mickey.

sorry you had to wait so long, i wanted to watch it again, then i had a case of writers block, but here it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back