• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts, a new journey.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blendedhearts

well, chapter two is done and should be up tomorrow. just want to reread it and maybe put on some finishing touches.

blendedhearts

okay, here's chapter two.

Chapter two: Warning call.

“We’re here!” said Donald. They had reached Radiant Garden and were headed toward Merlin’s house, when they were ambushed.

“Dang it!” said Sora, as he swung the keyblade destroying three enemies in a single blow. “King Mickey was right, there’s tons of heartless.” Thankfully, the town’s defense system kicked in at that moment, and they went on.

--------

“About time you got here,” said Cid. “I was starting to wonder if the heartless had got you.”

“No, they just slowed us down,” said Sora. “But why are there so many of them?”

“We think King Mickey might know,” said Yuffie. “But we have no clue.”

“Well, when is he gonna come?” asked Kairi.

“We don’t know that either,” said Yuffie.

“So why did we come?” asked Riku.

“Because we do have some news,” said Leon.

“Like what?” asked Sora.

“Ansem isn’t dead,” said Leon.

“What?” asked Sora.

“He’s in his study right now,” said Leon. “C’mon, I’ll take you.”

--------

Ansem was sitting at his desk reading papers, and as the door was opening, he looked up.

“Hello,” he said. “And what would be the reason for this visit?”

“Sora, Kairi, and Riku are here,” said Leon.

As they came into the room they noticed something odd.

“Why are you wearing your DiZ mask?” asked Riku.

“Because although the explosion at the organization's headquarters did not kill me, it mutated me. I have made my clothes into a device that lets me keep a human form, but I must cover my face until I can regain my normal being. There for, I shall be DiZ until that time comes,” said DiZ.

“Well do you know what’s going on with the heartless?” asked Sora.

“Sadly, no. I do, however, have someone in the next room who I think might be of some help.” They made their way through to the computer room, where they saw a man sitting at the computer. The man looked as if he were in his mid twenty’s, he had brown hair and eyes, and seemed to be trying to figure out some sort of code. “This is Relzark,” said DiZ. “My seventh apprentice.”

“Huh? Oh, hello,” said Relzark. “I didn’t hear you come in.”

“Wait, did you say seventh apprentice?” said Sora.

“Yes,” said DiZ. “But he was not in the original group. We found him in here the other day, and he insisted on becoming my apprentice. You see, he had forgotten what had happened to him in the last few years, so he asked me to help him.”

“Yeah well, it’s getting late, I’m gonna head to bed,” said Relzark.

“We should follow suit,” said DiZ, looking at a clock on the wall. “It is indeed getting late.”

“Huh?” asked Sora.

“We should also go to bed,” said DiZ. “We will speak with Relzark tomorrow. He has had a long day.”

--------

“You will be sleeping here,” said DiZ, showing them a small house. Inside there were three beds, a table with a lamp, and three chairs. They all then said good night, and went straight to bed.

--------

“You would be so foolish as to oppose me?”

“What?”

“You know not of what you speak, boy.”

“Who are you?”

“Finally, you are mine to control! Kingdom Hearts!”

Sora awoke with a start. What had he just heard? But more importantly, who had just said it?

i reread it, and was happy with it. hope you are two.

Last edited:

blendedhearts

well, no one else is posting so, might as well update the story with the next chapter to keep the thread going. here's chapter three.

Chapter three: Return of darkness.

“Smoke!” was the first word Sora heard the next day. He sat up, and there was smoke surrounding him. He went low to the ground, and saw that the smoke was coming from the kitchen. As he crawled in, he spotted a fire extinguisher on the wall. He grabbed it and pointed it at the stove. As the smoke cleared, Sora saw Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy who had a chef’s hat, and a “kiss the cook” apron on.

“Ahuck, breakfast?” said Goofy, holding up to Sora, a pan with a piece of round ash that may once have been a pancake.

“Um, thank’s…” said Sora. “But I’m not hungry.”

There was a knock on the door.

“Hey, you guys in there?” they heard Yuffie say.

“Yeah. Where else would we be?” asked Sora.

The door opened and Yuffie came in accompanied by Leon, Aerith, Cid, and Merlin.

“Guess who’s here,” said Yuffie.

“Who?” asked Kairi.

“Come see for your self’s,” said Yuffie.

They walked over to DiZ’s study again, and found someone conversing with Relzark. The man was actually a giant humanoid mouse, whom they all recognized at once.

“King Mickey!” they all said in unison. He jumped when he heard them, but then turned around, and greeted them.

“Hey there,” said Mickey.

“What have you been doing?” asked Sora.

“Well, that’s another story for another day,” said Mickey. “Right now we have a serious issue to tend to. I think I know what’s up with the heartless.”

“Yeah?” they asked, desperate to find out what was happening.

“I may be wrong of course,” said Mickey.

“Yeah?” they repeated.

“I think kingdom hearts has been opened.”

---------

“So, what are we gonna do now?”

“Be quiet!”

It may have been sunny outside, but in the deepest part of an old castle in ruins, it was quite dark.

“But, Maleficent,” said a large man to a tall woman, as they walked down a flight of stairs. “You still haven’t told me anything about the plan.”

“You needn’t worry about that, Pete,” said Maleficent.

“Well how am I supposed to help if I don’t know anything?” said Pete.

“Just do what I tell you,” said Maleficent. “You will learn of the plan in due time.”

“So just what are we doing here?” asked Pete.

“Looking for something.”

“What?”

“You’ll soon find out.”

They had reached the bottom of the stairs, and were standing in front of a door with no knob, but a keyhole.

“Great,” said Pete. “Now what?”

“Do you think that we would just come down here unprepared?” said Maleficent. She pulled something from her robe, a key. She then put the key in the lock, turned it, and they heard a click.

“What are we looking for again?” asked Pete.

“I’ve already found what I was looking for,” she said closing the door and locking it back up.

“But you didn’t take nothing,” said Pete.

“I did not have to,” said Maleficent, an evil grin appearing on her face.

---------

“What do you mean ‘Kingdom Hearts has been opened’?” asked Sora, puzzled.

“Well, the door to Kingdom Hearts. Do you remember the door we locked?” said Mickey.

“Yeah,” said Sora.

“Well, that wasn’t just the door to darkness, it was the door to Kingdom Hearts.”

“We know that already,” said Riku.

“Yeah, well, Xehanort unlocked it,” said Mickey.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. I thought we already got rid of Xehanort,” said Sora.

“Not the real one.”

“Okay, I’m confused,” said Sora.

“You see, there was another Xehanort, the real one. The one you defeated was just his dark soldier, Mentior.”

“Mentior?” asked Sora.

“Yup, he was Xehanort’s apprentice. A while ago there were three keyblade wielders: Terra, Aqua, and Ven.” Said Mickey.

Ven. This sounded familiar to Sora, but he couldn’t tell why.

“They fought against Xehanort eleven years ago. They won, but just barely. Xehanort was sent to sleep, and Mentior took on his and Terra’s appearance. And, of course, stole the name Xehanort.”

“So, we’re actually facing the real Xehanort now? The real, real Xehanort?” asked Sora.

“Uh-huh,” said Mickey.

“And Mentior is his dark soldier's real, real name?”

“You got it!”

“Okay, thanks for filling us in,” said Riku. “But we need to figure out what we’re gonna do about this real, real big problem.”

“Beat him of course,” said Sora.

“I don’t think you understand. It’s not that simple, there’s more,” said Mickey.

“What is it now?” asked Sora.

“Well…” he began. “Xehanort not only unlocked Kingdom Hearts, but he’s going to all the worlds trying to unlock keyholes. Of course you don’t have to worry about the keyholes you already sealed. ‘Cause once they’re locked, it’s impossible to unlock ‘em.”

“Déjà vu,” said Donald.

“Tell me about it,” said Sora. “How in the worlds are we supposed to get there before him?”

Riku was the one to answer this question.

“Isn’t it obvious?” said Riku. “It’s me.”

“Huh?”

“Oh for goodness sake,” said Riku. “I have the ability to detect dark beings, remember?”

“Oh yeah,” said Sora.

“Sheesh…”

--------

“Anything yet?” said Sora.

“I told you, Sora, I’ll tell you as soon as I pick something up,” said Riku.

It had been two days sense King Mickey’s arrival. They had been preparing incase Riku felt something going on. Cid had made sure the gummi ship was in perfect shape, Riku had given his flower keyblade to kairi, saying it “wasn’t exactly his style”, and him and Sora had trained her in battle, and the rest of the gang just went on with their usual business. Except, Merlin. He remained locked up in his house, and said that he had a special surprise for Sora.

“Wait,” said Riku closing his eyes. “I- I think I am getting something.”

“Well?” asked Sora.

“Yeah, it’s Xehanort all right,” said Riku.

“Then I guess we should move out,” said Kairi.

“Wait!” they heard someone call. They turned and saw Merlin running towards them.

“I… have something… for you,” he panted.

“What is it?” asked Sora.

“This,” said Merlin, as he held up his palm. In it, there was a glowing orb of energy.

“A drive orb?” asked Sora.

“Yes,” said Merlin. “I thought it might be of some help. Go ahead, take it.”

He did as Merlin said, and took it. At once, he started changing, or rather, his clothes started changing. They turned camouflage, and two keyblades appeared. One was, the Kingdom Key, the other was, Spellbinder.

“Wow,” they all said.

“That’s stealth form,” said Merlin. “It gives you the ability to sneak around, unseen.”

“Thank’s, Merlin,” said Sora.

“No problem,” said Merlin. “Now get a move on.”

“Bye!” they all said.

“Hey, wait! Your not leaving without us are you?” said Donald, running up to them with Goofy and Mickey.

“Of course not,” said Sora. “Hop on.”

--------

“Wait! Don’t go any further,” said Riku, hours later. “It’s coming from here.”

“What’s the place called?” asked Sora.

Donald looked at the screen.

“Toy Land,” he said.

i tried to make it longer this time. can anybody guess what world i'm thinking of?

edit: oh yeah! i forgot. mentior is latin for fake, phony, etc.

Last edited:

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com
heeyyy you don't expect everyone to post within a two day's worth do you? sometimes people don't responses for a week. it's alright for us to be late....

but i did like it.. you made it all fits perfectly, the pieces meshing together. really cool, keep going, dude!

blendedhearts

heeyyy you don't expect everyone to post within a two day's worth do you? sometimes people don't responses for a week. it's alright for us to be late....
well i didn't know. *shrug*

but i did like it.. you made it all fits perfectly, the pieces meshing together. really cool, keep going, dude!
this made me happy.:)

Toy Story?
*applause* yes, toy story.

blendedhearts

okay well, i figured it would be better to post this chapter sooner than later. so here's detoured chapter one.

Detoured chapter 1

“Oh, this is impossible,” said DiZ. He was sitting at his computer, and seemed to be trying to crack some sort of code.

“Lets see here,” he said. “Is it this? No. What about this? No.” He sighed. He had been working quite a while, and he still had nothing. Suddenly he heard something behind him. He turned around and saw a dark portal he recognized as a corridor of darkness.

“What-,“ he began, but a man who was appearing from the portal interrupted him. The man was wearing a black robe, had brown hair, brown eyes, and seemed to be frozen in mid-charge holding a sword that looked like an over sized key.

“Oh my,” said DiZ. “What has happened to you?” this, of course, was a rhetorical question. DiZ then tried to lift the man, but he was too heavy.

“What shall I do?” asked Diz to himself. But he did not need to find an answer, for the man unfroze at that point. He then tripped, and dropped his blade, which then disappeared in a blinding flash of light.

“Where am I?” asked the man. “Who are you?”

“D-DiZ,” said DiZ, still in shock from what had just happened. “And you are?”

“Um… oh yeah! Relzark!” said Relzark.

“Why did you have a keyblade?”

“Key what?”

“Keyblade.”

“Sorry I don’t know what you’re talking about. But I’m going to ask again, where are we?”

DiZ sat back down as Relzark stood up.

“In my computer room. I am currently trying to decipher a very complicated code.” Said DiZ.

“How did I get here?”

“Oddly, you just came from a corridor of darkness.

“What’s that?”

“It is a type of portal that consists of darkness.”

“This feels familiar,” said Relzark, looking around. DiZ looked over at him. “I think I have a bad case of amnesia. I can’t remember a thing.”

“I do wish I could help,” he said.

“Hmm… maybe you can,” said Relzark.

“How?”

“Well, like I said, this feels familiar. So maybe this place has something to do with my memories.”

“I guess I could try.”

“Please, please do. I’ll be your loyal apprentice. I’ll help you with this code. I just really need to know what has happened.”

“Very well. It is possible that if I help you regain your memory, you will be able to help me crack this code.”

“Thanks,” Relzark smiled. “Um, DiZ?” he asked.

“Yes?” Said DiZ.

“Why are you wearing that thing on your head?”

“Because I must hide my face, it’s a long story.”

“Trust me, I’ve got nothing but time.”

“Ha ha. Fine,” laughed DiZ. “If you insist.”

hope you liked it. thought i should give a bit more back-story to relzark.

Last edited:

blendedhearts

well you'll be seeing a lot of relzark, i made him an important character. and you'll also be seeing another new character coming along, but that won't be for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back