• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Countdown - Final Day!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
Dang! These are all really good! Antiquity's drawing is really creative with all the Dream Eaters at the party and whatnot, iLeenAgainstWall's drawing of Joshua was very nice, and I liked Got_it_Memorized's Dive Wing keyblade. Is that just a fanmade keyblade you made? Cutsceneaddict's Way To Dawn is AWESOME! Is that a lifesize keyblade? If so, that's amazing.
And everyone else's was of course great as well.

Really? Well, thank you, I didn't think it was "perfect" but I felt it was good enough. Thanks!

No Skyfoxx That is one of the special DDD Keyblades from getting and A on all the Dives. And its one of my favorites.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ah, nice...!

Oh, the website looks spiffy! Huzzah for KH3D coming out in America!

We're not done yet~ Hopefully you guys will be able to see it in time for the release tomorrow!

iLeen

Awards
Amber Garrity Makash's Komory Bat is definitely my favorite. Those are top notch sewing skills~

Joshua looks amazing~

Thanks:] Tried to draw him Shiro Amanao-style since a Joshua drawing was absent from the 3D Sora Side story.

Dang! These are all really good! Antiquity's drawing is really creative with all the Dream Eaters at the party and whatnot, iLeenAgainstWall's drawing of Joshua was very nice, and I liked Got_it_Memorized's Dive Wing keyblade. Is that just a fanmade keyblade you made? Cutsceneaddict's Way To Dawn is AWESOME! Is that a lifesize keyblade? If so, that's amazing.
And everyone else's was of course great as well.

Really? Well, thank you, I didn't think it was "perfect" but I felt it was good enough. Thanks!

Agree to pretty much to all the Skyfoxx said. And dude, your video was not just "good enough," it was AMAZING. How long did it take you to make it? Seems like a lot of time and effort was put into it.

We're not done yet~ Hopefully you guys will be able to see it in time for the release tomorrow!

Not done yet? How much more awesome can this site look?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
And dude, your video was not just "good enough," it was AMAZING. How long did it take you to make it? Seems like a lot of time and effort was put into it.

Thanks! Overall, it took a little over two months. Each of the character models took about a week or two to make (and that's not including rigging) and the Dream Eaters were very quick to model. Each one took only about a day.

iLeen

Awards
Thanks! Overall, it took a little over two months. Each of the character models took about a week or two to make (and that's not including rigging) and the Dream Eaters were very quick to model. Each one took only about a day.

W.O.W. (Way Overly Whelming). Are you an art major? Because you should be. You sir are extremely talented.

How hard you worked shows in the video:] I can't stop complimentingXD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back