• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days How to Get King Mickey Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zehzebrazach

So I have went through the internet, looked at walkthroughs, but nothing really helps me.
What do I need to do to be able to buy King Mickey (I beat the game)
I heard you need to play all the mission through in Mission mode.
I also heard you need to go back and collect a certain amount of nobody symbols in the "Story Mode Mission Mode" (That's how I'll label it, in story mode, it is the second slot down in the main menu, and when you go into that, it is the second slot down in the sub menu, sorry for not knowing Japanese ._.;)
Another thing I heard was I need to go back and do all the days over again in the "Story Mode....story mode?" (The first option int he sub menu described below that has a list of all of the days and you can go back an revisit them)

Please help me! :D?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Eh, from what I'm seeing, you have to beat the game and purchase Return of the King in the Moogle shop.
Seeing as how you have the Japanese version you'll probably need a translated menu or something if that's really how you get him. =/

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
You need to do the minimum on the missions when you redo them from the start menu apparently. To get Sora you get the maximum.

Then you buy it from the moogle shop. The symbol is either a crown or mickey mouse symbol. I have the game but I cant be stuffed doing the missions again.

zehzebrazach

buy king mickey???

Yes after you beat the game, you can buy King Mickey and Sora once you meet certain specifications.

]You need to do the minimum on the missions when you redo them from the start menu apparently. To get Sora you get the maximum.

Then you buy it from the moogle shop. The symbol is either a crown or mickey mouse symbol. I have the game but I cant be stuffed doing the missions again.

Missions where you collect the Nobody Symbols, Crown Symbols, the Days, or Mission Mode?

Eh, from what I'm seeing, you have to beat the game and purchase Return of the King in the Moogle shop.
Seeing as how you have the Japanese version you'll probably need a translated menu or something if that's really how you get him. =/

I have already beat the game, and Return of the King is not in the moogle shop, it is suppose to be the Mickey Mouse logo, and it would stand out, and I have looked at translated menus, I'm suppose to do some other part of the game.
._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back