• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Final Mix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Great going, bumping a 20 day old thread.

And probably there won't be a final mix for Days, methinks. People are just too desperate to know the names.

Opinions aren't fact.

I wouldn't put it past Nomura and SE to fix some future retcons and add some stuff for KHIII for a Final Mix like the mission of Roxas and Axel helping in Maleficent's return

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
That's probably kind off different.

Since just knowing the names is hardly large enough to merit a remake of a game already inbuilt with a 3D game engine unlike CoM.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Just get so ugh if a Final Mix would be released, especially if they expanded on stuff like Lonbilly and some ideas others have said (but then I'd be inbetween). Don't feel that it's coming but wouldn't rule it out...

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
What's CoR?

People have brought up some good points, so I'm inbetween.

I don't really want to pay again for something only for Japan (I like reading stuff on screen, thank you very much. And I already invested alot into this)

But a pinnochio world and more missions (and secret reports) would be good too.

And to replay some non FMV scenes,

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
CoR = Cave of Remembrance. A mini-world as part of Radiant Garden in KHII FM+.

Even if they want a final mix they won't really have space in the game cartridge anyway. At most they have a few megabytes, and that's hard to squeeze stuff into.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I kinda hope they do, just so we can have extra stuff that makes it more fun. Not to say I'm gonna get it, but watching it on Youtube would work for me

Even if they want a final mix they won't really have space in the game cartridge anyway. At most they have a few megabytes, and that's hard to squeeze stuff into.

They could include the characters in mission mode to have the weaponless stance until they attack, like Roxas in story mode. At least make the rest of the characters besides Roxas blink...

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
watching would work for me... but I want to play a bit too.

And thanks for explaining CoR grim

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Wait, Roxas blinks?

I never noticed that.

I would just go and get any Days upgrade they make as long as I have the console. Hehe, sometimes being Asian has its advantages.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Oh come on, there's a lot to be discussed about the Cave too. Like why is it even there in the first place.

And even if the Chamber of Repose is discussed, it's still the same as in KHII FM+, so that means just the events leading up to that armour sitting and rotting there, right?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That depends on whether or not the Cave is canon which I kind of doubt. The Data files aren't canon, and when you're in mission mode in Days, the theme playing is called Cave of Remembrance, making me think it's all related. Namely - in its lack of canonity until stated otherwise.
As for the CoR, it has a bit they can talk about, like how the other members treat it and such, more about its nature, etc, not just Aqua's armor.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But there's one thing about the Chamber that has me confused.

Barely a few months ago it was Room of Sleep. How did the name suddenly change?

Did an official translation come out? XD

^This. o_oa they say "Chamber of Waking" and "Chamber of Repose" in Days. "Room of Sleep" and all was the unofficial translation.

A

Audo

there's a new cartridge coming out that is twice the size of Days'.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ooh.

Ok, thanks.

That's what happens when I avoid FoKH like plague.

...you need to play the game, not go into FoKH o_oa

there's a new cartridge coming out that is twice the size of Days'.

I'm SO hoping for some scenes showing more about Riku, and Xion during all those times she went missing ;-; especially since a big part of those was them being together. 8D

Allister Rose

French Lover
i would really like 358/2 days to be titled "re:358/2 days" but still be up the ranks of "final mix"

maybe like add scenes of castle oblivion so the in-game explanation could be better and expand twilight town and make have more scenes with audio. but no added info like secret boss or more info on the future titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back