• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaden

this thread is about possiblities for KH3. if you have seen the endingOF KH2 cool but those who havnt SPOLIER ALERT. the secret ending in KH2 Stars of with a bunch of ansems reports flashing through then one stops and says One legend tells that the keyblade master helped the worls while another says he destoyed them.Then it shows three knights a in a feild of keyblades. they walk over to three keyblades one picks up oblivion ontoher the kingdom key and the last oath keeper. They look to the side and see a form aproaching from a cloud of dust and then a bunch of words flash by like
keblade war
the final key
choas and destruction
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i want some theorys like who do you think the kights are?
are they Riku Sora and Kairi?
or are they all new people?
also did ansem know more a bout this war
also who do you think the person appraching was?
post your ideas here

`

odie4lsu20

I think KH3 might be set in the future because the keyblade, such as the Oathkeeper, wasn't created until Kairi gave it to Sora in KH1, but you never know.

It may also be set in the past by what all of Nomura has been hinting towards and the fact that in KH1, in Agrabah, Genie says, "Keyhole? I swear I could have heard that somewhere before....I don't know, it's been about 200 years?"

So, we'll just have to wait...

:/

dark_light13

odie4lsu20 said:
I think KH3 might be set in the future because the keyblade, such as the Oathkeeper, wasn't created until Kairi gave it to Sora in KH1, but you never know.

It may also be set in the past by what all of Nomura has been hinting towards and the fact that in KH1, in Agrabah, Genie says, "Keyhole? I swear I could have heard that somewhere before....I don't know, it's been about 200 years?"

um no Nomura said that it will be in the past and present ( or atleast thats where the secret ending took place)

KHLover916

Ok it showed Keyblade War, but it never showed The Final Key and Chaos and Destruction. Everything that was said was: Master of Keyblade, The Lost Two, Memory of Xehanort, Chasers, and Keyblade War. And then it all began with birth by sleep

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The 3 people are not Sora, Riku, and Kairi. They are entirely new characters

Nomura stated that the video takes place in the past, but it's basically tricking you into thinking it takes place in the future

Also, the Oathkeeper was not just made when Kairi gave the charm to Sora

guywaiting4kh2

i think that KH3 will be about Xehanort and who he was. i think he was one of the earlier keyblade masters.

Walking_In_Dawn

There are many like this, so you really should look around. Moreover, Nomura stated a while ago that the armored knightsare new characters, so that' one thing less to ask about.

As for the fourth figure emerging, he/she could be just as much a mystery as the other three. Though I believe the setting is in the distant future, due to the existance of Riku's keyblade. It's possible that that barren world is what will happen if the keyblade brings ruin and chaos upon a world. Of course, it's all just mindless rambling. :p

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
guywaiting4kh2 said:
i think that KH3 will be about Xehanort and who he was. i think he was one of the earlier keyblade masters.

I sorta agree with you there, because at the end of kh2 when you defeated xehanort he said keyblade right after you beat him so that might mean he was a previous keyblade master. this is just a theory though.

ryoji1337

I don't know aboutt he future plot of the game or any of that and I don't plan on guessing it either, but it does seem like the keyblade war would seem like a MMORPG. Hell, get the basics on that right, charge a fee, and you got a cash cow.

<< I'd play it at least, having you get custom charas and gettin all sorts of keyblades outta like a billion if not more of them. ^^ It's original at least.

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
odie4lsu20 said:

hmm sorry to double post, but we already kow tat its in the past. i heard somwhere that u play the first part of the game as the armored unknowns, or as some people call them, the chasers. its like the roxas part of kh2, cept its in the past. its suposed to be like the history of the keyblade wielders i think.
i dont know how true this is, but its good to put it out there i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back