• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3:Yay or Nay???(Tiny Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
If you have seen the ending video(Cannot provide a link at this moment,sorry :( )then it is very obvious that there will be a Kingdom Hearts 3.While I am very happy about this(It's Kingdom Hearts,probally best PS2-only RPG series),I don't want to wait another three years.It's great that there is a new one,but I was kinda hoping that this would be the end,and in the same sense,kind of didnt.Thoughts and opinions?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
KH2 ends what we need to know. The ending pretty much reveals that with where our main characters end up. KH3 looks more like another NEW journey.

R0XAS

DON'T MENTION KH3 IN YOUR THREAD NAME BECAUSE SOME OF US HAVEN'T SEEN THE ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Claymore

so what you waited 3 years for KH1 and didn't even know if it was good or not so you can wait for KH3. and for whoever said I can't say KH3 this has been said before the ending trailer was even out so stfu.

Light_Kingdom

common sense,if u dont want a kh3,dont buy kh2,but i doubt it,everybody on this site has been waiting,hahahahaha,so,srry,but i guess u r helping if u buy kh2...

Aros123

i think is pretty cool that's there's gonna be a kh3, although god knows how long the wait will be(i'll probably in collage by the time it comes out or my kids), but i won't be as eager for it to come out as i was kh2 since i saw the ending and it didn't leave off with too many questions like kh1 did, .

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Nay. As much as I love the KH series, I think it should end here. They still haven't even released KH2 worldwide so they should first fully finish their current project before starting another. Besides Square has proven that they take way TOO LONG to make games. So no I don't want a KH3. A KH T.V. series I would like, but not another KH game that would take 3-4 years to create. The more I get older, the more I see that these long waits for a VIDEO GAME( maybe an epic movie like LotR or SW, but a game?) are not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back