• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Wishlist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHHacker6595

1. BBS Battle System
2. Structure in Story, KH1 had structure while most of its sequels and spin-offs failed to compete. The way you transitioned from world to world worked much better in KH1. BBS came very close to having that structure, but Its still felt like we were just going to worlds, just to go to them. They didn't seem important to the overall plot.
3. Have Donald & Goofy/Party Members be useful. I actually relied on Donald and Goofy in KH1 and they could actually take down descent amounts of damage.
4. Better world selection, Selecting worlds that actually fit into the Kingdom Hearts universe without feeling strange being there. World like Port Royal and Space Paranoids didin't seem to fit well into the KHU. I do not want Live Action, 3 Dimensional, or Pixar movies included in future Kingdom Hearts games, they just wont work. Good examples of worlds that would work are The Black Cauldron, Robin Hood, The Sword in the Stone, Hunchback of Notredome, and The Jungle Book.

If Kingdom Hearts 3 can incorporate all of these things, then it will be a big improvement on the series, and I will gladly continue to play Kingdom Hearts and enjoy the series for a long time. Thank You,

Decrith

Harder Difficulty, and an AI which is hard to read. Sephiroth in KH2 was way too easy to read.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I don't even know that I want the BBS battle system to be completely copied for KH3. I'd prefer a mix of the already existing one on the consoles. The BBS system was perfect for a handheld since it was advantageous to short bursts of gaming, but it won't be so much for a console.

vnnk

I just want it to make me cry end this Saga with something that will to it right for once. Happy or sad just do it what it deserves.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
1. Bringing back the BBS command deck (which since it KH3D will be the 3rd game to use it, the chances seem much more likely)
2. Have interactive environments like in KH3D
3. Use the Gummi Ship sections from KH2
4. The ability to play as party members.
5. Pixar worlds
6. Make synthesizing more... engaging I guess. In KH1, synthesizing bored the heck out of me. KH2 got slightly better only because there were more things to synthesize but it still was a little boring.
7. The ability to re-play any boss battle in the game.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
- Make the environments more interactive. Just like everyone have been saying before, we definitely like the way KH3D makes you interact with the environment by for instance swinging on poles, jumping on walls etc. This all really means make the worlds more alive, not just by making them prettier with next-generation console graphics (though that will of course we welcome as well). With a new, more powerful console at hand, surely they could make good use of it, especially interactively wise.

- Regarding the battle-system, simplicity is the key. Simplistic in the sense that almost anyone can get a grip on it, fast. But it can be complicated and more rewarding as you play through the game. Button mashing will be inevitable, but make it worth it. Make it thrilling bashing that key on all those monsters we will be facing.

- I really like the complicated storyline in the KH universe, but it still needs to be more understandable so everyone can play it. Make it more user-friendly, but not so the story will suffer for it. There is a way to make the plot understandable without hurting it at the same time.

- Be sure to never piss off Yoko Shimomura. She has been wonderful. The music she's composed is perfect. All they need is to keep making her doing her job. Just imagine that pristine HQ KH music, uncompressed, raw and beautiful playing on your PS3's.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I don't even know that I want the BBS battle system to be completely copied for KH3. I'd prefer a mix of the already existing one on the consoles. The BBS system was perfect for a handheld since it was advantageous to short bursts of gaming, but it won't be so much for a console.
I agree with you a lot regarding this. I pray the gameplay doesn't detract too far from KH1/2 but it definitely has to upgrade. However, BBS' style, the more I play it seems designed just for a portable console.
The talk is that KH3 will be more stylized to 3D's gameplay system... which is a handheld title so it seems a bit strange.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I still don't know why people are making this bug fuss over "BBS's battle system is for a handheld, not a console." What's the freakin' difference? The only difference between a portable and a console is that one is a small screen and the other is a TV screen. I fail to see how the command deck cannot fit into KH3 when it is a much more advanced system than the commands of KH1 and KH2, both of which were console games.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I still don't know why people are making this bug fuss over "BBS's battle system is for a handheld, not a console." What's the freakin' difference? The only difference between a portable and a console is that one is a small screen and the other is a TV screen. I fail to see how the command deck cannot fit into KH3 when it is a much more advanced system than the commands of KH1 and KH2, both of which were console games.
I guess because I feel like a handheld can go a lot faster (time wise) than a console game, and the BBS system allowed me to burn through the game very quickly. That's all I'm saying.

This. KH isn't like FF where there is a new mythos every game installment. 10 years is a long time for one story.
I don't want to be 26 when I get to play KH3. e_e 10 years is toooooo long.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

Because the design was made to be optimal with a portable system. Think about it; leveling up the commands didn't take long at all, and by the time one of your characters was becoming over-powered, it was about time to change scenarios, so you had to do it all over. If a whole console game is EXACTLY like the BBS system, you'd get bored eventually with it, and Sora would reach insane levels.

Besides, Nomura already called Versus XIII's system a blueprint for KH III's. So I'm sure he's not gonna be bringing back the BBS system for that iteration (at least not in it's entirety).

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Because the design was made to be optimal with a portable system. Think about it; leveling up the commands didn't take long at all, and by the time one of your characters was becoming over-powered, it was about time to change scenarios, so you had to do it all over. If a whole console game is EXACTLY like the BBS system, you'd get bored eventually with it, and Sora would reach insane levels.

You know that's VERY easy to fix. It's literally fixable by just changing a few variables here and there and adding new abilities and new ways to power up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back