• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 3 dreams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
I started a thread a while back about dreams that people have had about Kingdom Hearts 2. Well, not of my dreams came true, except for a wierd blue baby (which turned out to be stitch). Anyway here we go again. Have you had any wierd dreams about Kingdom Hearts 3? If so, post them here, and we'll see if they come true.

PS. Dreams as in sleepy time dreams

New2Ya

I'm lost...
People dream about games? o_O

Uh anyways, no sorry. I have dreamed though during the days I played KH2. So it coudl be, haha. What I dreamed? People dying, falling from buildings... Who knows...

Chaos blood

I had a dream that the guy from the secret ending who killed that heartless thing near those keyblades said that i was to inherit the keyblade of the twilight soul

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Uh, we don't even know if there will be a Kingdom Hearts 3, all we have is the secret ending from KH2, but it doesn't really mean a Kingdom hearts 3. Although, I hope it would. BUt, anyway, I think it's almost impossible to dream about something we have very little information on.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
*igdignant* ITS NOT OBSESSION!!!

Well maybe... But you can have a dream about something you have really little info on, if your brain just thinks about it a lot and stuff. I had a dream last night but I forgot it and couldn't to my computer in time. I'll try to remember it later.

RsOoXrAas

this was never a dream of mine but i always wished that jack bauer and the "24" ppl were apart of the kh games, even thoug that would never EVER happen... but its always nice to hope tht would happen

Xaldinen

It want exactly about kh3. But I dreamed about a war between the characters from KINGDOM HEARTS, the characters from BEAST WARS, and the characters form MARVEL COMICS. It was cool, but wierd

Larxie

It want exactly about kh3. But I dreamed about a war between the characters from KINGDOM HEARTS, the characters from BEAST WARS, and the characters form MARVEL COMICS. It was cool, but wierd

Now that is a very interesting dream o_0

Twilight Hoshi

when I start playing kh2 .. I couldn't stop thinking how I'll begin play with Sora ..
Then I have this dream ..
I saw Roxas run away from these dusksNobodies in Twilight Town and I was running with him .. untill we met Sora by somehow .. so they two combine their power of the keyblades and beat those Dusks ..
About me .. I was there like I wasn't

What a Dream ?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back