• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 2 secret trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trentp1223

hey i just finished kingdom hearts 2 on proud mode (not final mix +) how do i get the birth by sleep triler now?

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Well, you need to complete Jiminy's journal and then beat it in order to unlock it. Oh and this is in the wrong section. It should be in KH2.

trentp1223

oh, well do i have to complete the journal completely like treasures and everything?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If you're playing on Proud Mode, completing the Journal isn't necessary.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
(not final mix +)

Read, people.

You can't get the Birth By Sleep trailer on normal Kingdom Hearts 2. The Final Mix version of it is required.

There, you only have to complete Jiminy's Journal on Proud mode, or complete all worlds on Critical mode.

I don't think it's possible to unlock it on either Beginners or Standard Mode.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
Read, people.

You can't get the Birth By Sleep trailer on normal Kingdom Hearts 2. The Final Mix version of it is required.

There, you only have to complete Jiminy's Journal on Proud mode, or complete all worlds on Critical mode.

I don't think it's possible to unlock it on either Beginners or Standard Mode.
You don't get the BbS trailer, but you do get Sunset Horizons if you lock/complete every world. But no Journal necessary.

Lexeon

hey i just finished kingdom hearts 2 on proud mode (not final mix +) how do i get the birth by sleep triler now?

Wait, your not playing Final Mix? Then you can't get the BBS trailer. BBS Ending is only in Final Mix. Beating the game on Proud Mode on the original KH2 with all worlds complete, you should get the secret ending, "The Gathering" instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back