• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 on PSP next month.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kennethdg

www.gamespot.com made a big banner sayin "Kingdom Hearts 2 for PSP, to be released next month....

Then the page itself said Hey guys, squAre ProPosed and earlY releAse of this widely Played Rpg In the psp apriL 8... For all thOse whO were there were surprised by this Latest newS

and then the bottom of the page said, if you noticed, the capitalized letters spell HAPPY APRIL FOOLS

T

The_Guardian

HA HA HA!!! thats pretty funny...

I didn't get to fool anyone on april fools...

boo hoo....

kizzyke

It's must be funny, though, if KH2 appeared on PSP...
I think i would like it too cause when the PSP arrives in Belgium i'm going to buy one...I'm sick of my gameboy and the stupid cassettes...
I want something really good like the PSP...
but if KH2 would appear on PSP then i would be even more obsessed than i already am...
i think my friends wouldn't like that very much..

kizzyke

Okay, Thanks...
Now i'm sure....
cause they started to say to me that i was wrong and that it definatly was a speaker...

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
roflmao...wow I can't believe you fell for something that stupid lol... Seriously, there is NO release date for KH2. Now why would they have it released on PSP next month when Japan doesn't even have it? This is defidently one of the top 10 n00best threads started lol..

lol april fools....lol....

kizzyke

Yeah, I saw something on TV last week...
They showed the PSP and The new game boy and i really thought that the PSP's quality was much better....

And i'm tired of playing on a game boy, the touch screen would make me nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back