• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Jump Festa 2006!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

ONe more day until jump fest 00000000000000000000006......~wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooot~....

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Give me one reason why Square-Enix would give their Japanese fans an American release date...

Please... not gonna happen. Jump Fiesta is about Japan, not America.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They dont always announce at events. ^^ Its called a press release. Most US releases (DQ8, Radiata Stories, etc) have been announced when they feel like it, they dont need a major event. =P

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Uh-oh, I see XEDELAS is viewing the topic. People, brace yourself, for he is a new man, and will post thoughtful insights and not lies... like the norm. ):

monkeybutt said:
They dont always announce at events. ^^ Its called a press release. Most US releases (DQ8, Radiata Stories, etc) have been announced when they feel like it, they dont need a major event. =P
Uh-huh, what he said. o.o

X

XEDELAS

hhmmm it is true that japanese people wouldnt usually give something to japanese fans that dosent concern them but square-enix in japane gets things much more faster and they are the ones responsible for most things in square-enix so it is possible

p.s. is there anything happening yet at the jump

baller4eva14

OH SH!T the festa coming so soon. What time and where do we download it. will it have the real US realease date. OH I CAN"T WAIT WHEN IS IT

KairiGurlPaupo

It STARTED A FEW HOURS AGO!!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED!! EEEeeee!!!! SOmeone post a trailer as soon as its released!!!!

chasingdusk

If somebody posted a new trailer before the end of this weekend, I would be sooo happy! *prays furiously*

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
hate to go off topic here but you should use a different comparison for sora in your sig. I mean get a better shot of younger sora facing the cam.

chasingdusk

Lol! I found that one to be the best one, b/c the only other two with him facing the cam is when he is horrified at the sight of Riku about to be engulfed by the oncoming wave and when he is fascinated at the sight of his own self falling from the sky. I'll try looking some more.....

Back on topic, lol. It's 2:10am US, eastern time, should Jump Festa almost be over? When did it start?

X

XEDELAS

hey my friend in japan is a **** head cause he gave me sum totally shit trailer that he made so i totally am not paying him 4132354. lol

anyway i have gotten one of my more better insiders to call his sister to go and she has and they were watchin trailers it was shown a while ago but she didnt tape it (that bitch) also saix does control time and space as he is at the rising falls and he is talking to the king.
he then moves the moon and the risingg falls start going down and it starts floodin and then mickey is trapped he jumps onto the rocks all yoda style and gets to the elevator and then saix appears again and mickeys face gets all shocked.

Hybrid Keyblade

thats one crazy phone call..for you to call your friend and then have your friend call his sister who was already at the festa.

crunkjuice1607

some body

PLEASE POST A NEW TRAILER

what is the 1st and 13th orders names?!?

who are they??

whats the BHK's NAME?!?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back