• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 getting a 'T' rating

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikuroxmysox18

Do you think KH2 will get a 'T' for teen rating? I think its possible, because in COM, all the characters seemed to be more mature and Sora said some things I couldn't imagine him saying in kh, and plus kh2 is supose to be more mature than kh..(plus axel is in kh2 and we know how he is XD lol) so I just wanna know what you guys think about it. Do you think kh2 will get a T rating and why or why not. Thanx for all u guyz opinions. ^^

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
It better, or I will riot. I want to see Sora get his ass handed to him on a silver platter.

Marluxia * said:
only if they put sora bleeding but they wont do that :(
Really. How do you know that?

~NGD OMEGA~

My Money's on it will get either the new E10+ thing, or definitely teen, because of the new standards for the rating system. Look at it this way, both The Incredibles (Disney), and Spiderman 2 got teen ratings, not because of blood or cussing, but because the controls were difficult, and from what I have seen the controls look very difficult in KH2. So it probably will get a teen, but that's just the way I see it though. Could be wrong.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
well a couple months ago in target i was browsing through the game section and i saw that the incredibles game had t rating so ther is like a 1% chance hehehe

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I think its possible..Disney has been thinking of attracting older groups...They will allow it..Notithng bad will happen to their side of the game..its like a money bringer...but thats just my two cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back