• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 Pencil and Accessory Bag Releasing on November 15th!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHeroOfPixels

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 Pencil and Accessory Bag Releasing on November 15th! UPDATED

What site would be the best to purchase from?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 Pencil and Accessory Bag Releasing on November 15th! UPDATED

You'll never get your hands on any KH merchandise then. They only sell this stuff online in NA/EU unless you get lucky when going to an anime convention and they've imported the stuff.

Exactly this and even if you're lucky enough to attend a con where they do import KH stuff, I highly doubt anywhere will import these pencil cases and accessory bags xP The best luck you'd have is at an official SE booth at a convention.

Gram

Banned
Awards

The release date for both the pencil and accessory bag has been postponed until the 15th of November, instead of the 31st of August as previously reported.

To bad, though I find that date amusing. They expect everyone to buy it along with a ps4? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back