• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS χ in America

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoshadowXC

When do you guys think KHχ will come to America-- before or after KHIII? It has been alleged to hint at the mythology of the Keyblade war, so it seems that it would make sense for it to come out before. However, there haven't been any hints of its North American release, correct?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We have found code in the game directly labelled as "localization", which has been present for quite a long time now.

Along with that, there has been a report from Siliconera that revealed that they have been trying to find a new publisher to bring the game to the west. Originally, they had been trying to work with Disney's social game network, Playdom, until it was closed down.

So we're all just playing the waiting game now.

kmorris2609

I would honestly be so excited if it were to come here! When I first learned of it's release, I thought it would be available everywhere and I was very disappointed when I learned otherwise.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
We have found code in the game directly labelled as "localization", which has been present for quite a long time now.

Along with that, there has been a report from Siliconera that revealed that they have been trying to find a new publisher to bring the game to the west. Originally, they had been trying to work with Disney's social game network, Playdom, until it was closed down.

So we're all just playing the waiting game now.
And waiting...and waiting...
The thought that it almost happened does make me feel good, though. I hope they can get a new publisher, 'cause I've been wanting to play it ever since the whole "lost masters" thing.

Last edited:

kmorris2609

And waiting...and waiting...
The thought that it almost happened does make me feel though. I hope they can get a new publisher, 'cause I've been wanting to play it ever since the whole "lost masters" thing.
Same here. I think it will help give a bigger insight into the Keyblade War and could be very helpful to play through before the release of KH3.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Well, if you are keen to start playing the game, now is a good time as any! We do have a collection of guides to help you find your way around and learn the ropes.

It's true that the game is in Japanese, but many of us also don't understand the language and had no idea what to do when first playing the game. However, thanks to the help of this awesome community here, we managed, and now we can play without significant difficulties. Also, if you have questions regarding about anything in the game, we also have a walkthrough thread (which is actually a help thread) where you can ask and get answers.

A suggestion guide for new players is also currently on the works, so please be looking forward to that!

It would be so great if more people would join the community. After all, the more, the merrier~ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back