• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Serial Code Giveaway: Lucky Draw

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eir

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards
Do I need to show here that I'm following the Twitter? My nicknames are completely different here and there.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Oris

Awards
Twitter: @Oris...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Just to inform that I will only be receiving nominations up till midnight by the end of this week. That is to say in around 47 hours from the time of this post.

You have up till Tuesday to add in additional screenshots like the 4 million LUX one for the extra ballots. I will be closing this thread by midnight then.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Wait, so no sunday? :( I'm only 140k away from completing it...

The contest runs on Japanese Standard Time, which is 9 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (14 hours ahead of Eastern Time). You still have 38 hours 40 minutes from the time this post was made, so good luck!

And just to remind everybody that while we have until Tuesday to edit in our Lux standing for this week in our posts, new entry posts made after Sunday, 11:59pm JST will not be considered.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back