• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Serial Code Giveaway: Lucky Draw

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Barely 24 hours to go until the contest period is over. Whoever still wants to enrol in the lucky draw but still hasn't posted yet, do so now!

Awards
@MemoryXion: The 4M LUX total you need to get an extra ballot is your individual one, not the team total LUX you posted.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
I have already PMed everyone who has a problem with their eligibility. The rest is up to them.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It's Monday, 13 October 2014, 12am JST, which means the contest has officially come to a close. Entries posted after this post will not be considered. However, you still have until Tuesday, 14 October 2014, 11:59pm (2 days from the time this post was made) to edit in your Lux standing for the past week to your post.

We would like to thank everybody for participating. Now, stay tuned for the announcement of the winners!

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Alright then, good luck to the 31 contestants! (3 failed to meet the eligibility criteria).

You guys have 2 days to add in any additional screenshots for extra ballots!

Zero_Rock

Awards
In two days I would be able to put my 4th Keyblade to +40, I didn't want a new ballot anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
The winners for this lucky draw have been drawn! I will be announcing after I've finished with the maintenance updates.

Here is a sneak peak:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Here are the results of the lucky draw!

The winning ballot for the first draw is "44", and the winning ballot for the second draw "26". The winners will be receiving a PM with the serial code soon.

Thank you to all participating members!

Last edited:

Sidus

I won??? I can't believe :biggrin:!!!

I would like to thank you for having this contest. I never expected to win because there were so many participants.
Thanks again to everyone!

serenefire

Awards
Thanks to the team for the opportunity! I also did not expect to win.

Was this giveaway a one time thing, or might there be other giveaways in the future?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm sorry, but this competition ended back in October last year. There's no more Codes to give away :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back