• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmankungfu

You guys know that if Sora dies in some boss battles you get two messages. one says "I won't give up..." and the other says "It's over..." if you pick the first one you start playing with Mickey. Does anyone know what bosses this happens in?

the_keyblade_kid

Website
www.myspace.com
uhh yea it happend to me in a couple of battles king mickey is like a cartoon yoda uhmm bosses im not to sure durng some of the org battles and the percentage of it happenin goes down aftr u use it every time

Jaxe

Dude, Xaldin was not easy! I hated his all moves, and he was always hard to hit.

Anyways, I think I got Micky first time in Cerberus in Olympos. That was so fun, really. Then, three times in row he comed, when I died in Xaldin.

Penelo

I've used him for Shan-Yu, Xaldin (that guy refuses to DIE!!!), uh...Dark Thorn... I think he comes to every battle except Sephiroth. That would be cheating... :toungesmile: I always use King Mickey until he dies because Sora gets revived anyway.

oldmankungfu

Xaldin
Hydra
Xemnas with Armor 1st Battle
Cerberous
Dark Thorn
Shan-Yu (?)

---Khilango

This looks like a reasonable answer. yet I died while fighting Dark Thorn and he didn't show up. and I think Xelfar is right too. Disney worlds sounds reasenable too. An other question: Does he show up on certain difficulties. EX: in begginer mode if you die on a different boss that's not listed her he shows up but not if you're fighting the same boss on standard or proud mode. Mabey mabey not? just a thought.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
you only play as mickey when you DIE in org. 13 battles

personally ive never died in a org. battle. sure ive gotten beat around, but for some reason ive never lost.......well ive lost to demyx (2nd time, timed water clones got me every time..) but it was during the timed water clones, so that could be the reason i didnt play as mickey...but other than that ive never DIED in a org. 13 battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back