• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King Mickey isn't in the shop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluesStar21

Ok I just beat the game, and I don't see the item that says Return of The King or w/e in the moogle shop, is that a glitch?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ok I just beat the game, and I don't see the item that says Return of The King or w/e in the moogle shop, is that a glitch?

I think to unlock the item to purchase Mickey from the shop you have to complete all missions 100%

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I thought, that applied to only Sora

No Sora should already be unlocked by just finishing the game.

The way I understood it is that beating the game allows you buy Sora. Completing all missions 100% allows you to buys Mickey. But I could be wrong.

XYZ

To get Sora, you have to fill the Mission Gauge to 100% for every mission. For Mickey, you just have to beat the game. Did you look in the Armor Section of the Shop? That's where he is. You didn't like reset the game or anything silly like that to skip the ending credits, did you?

BluesStar21

Oh hes in the armor section? I thought he would be where the potions are, or something ok, I'll check there, maybe he is there.

ok I just check and I didn't see the item there, what is the item called?

I did beat the game. my save has a crown next to it, I'm guessing that means I beat it.

3Eyes

Oh hes in the armor section? I thought he would be where the potions are, or something ok, I'll check there, maybe he is there.

ok I just check and I didn't see the item there, what is the item called?

I did beat the game. my save has a crown next to it, I'm guessing that means I beat it.

You don't have to complete every mission 100%, but you do have to at least complete every mission. It's more than just beating the game. Go back through your Holo-missions and search for any mission that doesn't say "DONE" next to it, I guarantee you're missing at least one.

Once that's done, "Return of the King" will be available at the top of the shop.

BluesStar21

well that might explain something, because I didn't complete every mission, I skipped the end missions, because they got way to hard. ok thanks 3 eyes

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
ok for mickey you just have to beat all the missions. for sora you have to do full compeletion of all missions. when you beat the game you get donald goofy xion and riku

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Here lies the problem,

Just because you beat the game does not mean you beat all the missions. There are a bunch of optional missions that the Org members give you thoughout the game for doing something. IE: Talk to Axel and he'll tell you to collect X amount of treasures to that point. Talk to Demyx he'll tell you to find all the heartless hidden in Halloween town.

If you dident unlock those during regular game play after you beat the game they will all appear in Holo missions under the days you were suppose to be assigned to them.

Simple as that after you get all the optional missions you missed done talk to the moggle and he'll tell you that he got a new item in called "Return of the King" in stock. Buy it and it'll unlock

S

Shadow Soldier

King's Return*

It's not a gear or anything, it's a support item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back