• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King Mickey and the unknows

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_Spirit_User

Where the darnkess is the veil (Near U.S.A. ^^)
King Mickey...Everybody is aking questions like ''In deep dive we saw King Mickey with a key blade, Sora isn't the only onw with the keyblade??'' ''Is king mickey turned evil because is with an unknow robe'' '' Is king mickey blablabla blablaBLA...''

But if his evil why did closed the door??? great question huh? :D

That'S like hmm...let's say hmm... 2 mickeys???!!! :eek: joking but there's still more to learn on preview of kingdom hearts 2...that's why i'm going post this thread on the other forum :p

~Life~

The old member
well if he is evil, whitch some are syaing, then maby in kingdom hearts where the Heartless were maby somway they got his heart or he was working for the heartless the whole time........I am not to sure just a theroy i found from a friend....

Rikumylove

King Mickey or Riku(If he is BFU) aren`t evil... that would be crazy! There must be a good reason, why they are dressed like unknows... maybe they are undercover... just kidding:):) Lets just wait KH2 and then we all know... right?? There is no point analysing it now.:)

And why would they be fighting those Heartlesses if they are evil? Why would evil be fighting against evil? I`m getting out of control...

LittleWarrior84

the fact of the matter is (Well, not officially but almost, its sensible) that mickey adn Riku ARE undercover to help stop the organization. They can learn more about it and slowly break down the members. There you go, clean and simple.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
LittleWarrior84 said:
the fact of the matter is (Well, not officially but almost, its sensible) that mickey adn Riku ARE undercover to help stop the organization. They can learn more about it and slowly break down the members. There you go, clean and simple.

There is no proof that they are undercover. In COM, Riku and Mickey left Castle Oblivion wearing unknown coats. I have no idea how or why they got them. The only thing that can prove anyones' theories is kh2.

Keji

mm..ppl think diz is ansem, so if mickey and riku went undercover wouldn't ansem know that riku is a good guy? unless:
-riku is pretending to pas as a baddy
-diz doesn't have the memories of ansem
-diz isn't actually ansem at all o_O

to me the most logical explanation is that mickey and riku are actual members.. riku joining up later and mickey and diz being the founders, i remember in one of ansem's reports ansem and mickey both had a conversation w/each other so..
maybe mickey IS the leader of the orginization and now diz(ansem?) is trying to break down the orginization (along w/some other members on diz's side)... but that's just me XD;
w/mickey being the leader.. that kinda gives diz a reason to break it up and make a new one so HE could be the leader? -shrug- it makes sense.. right? o_O

Attemisc

where did Riku and Mickey get the cloaks?! And have you noticed that in Deep Dive/ASAS Riku has his shoes from KH but in CoM he has the same boots as the GEU and the Enigmatic Man and pretty much every other Unknown? Back to the topic, I don't completely agree with the statement that Disney would not allow Mickey to be evil. Personally I believe that there is no such thing as good or evil just different points of view. Mickey might just be on a different side or something. If any of you actually paid attention during Reverse/Rebirth you'd know that darkness does not always coincide with "evil".

Rikumylove

This "Unknown-Analysing" is getting outta control, don`t you think? We all know who was right when KH2 comes in stores... Lets just wait that, shall we?

~Life~

The old member
Attemisc said:
where did Riku and Mickey get the cloaks?! And have you noticed that in Deep Dive/ASAS Riku has his shoes from KH but in CoM he has the same boots as the GEU and the Enigmatic Man and pretty much every other Unknown? Back to the topic, I don't completely agree with the statement that Disney would not allow Mickey to be evil. Personally I believe that there is no such thing as good or evil just different points of view. Mickey might just be on a different side or something. If any of you actually paid attention during Reverse/Rebirth you'd know that darkness does not always coincide with "evil".
Um good eye......

Keji

yea true rikumylove, but it's so damn fun to make up theories XD

and w/the darkness isn't always evil comment.. something just hit me.. maybe riku choose twilight because maybe (just maybe) you need both light and darkness to succeed on whatever they're trying to do! O_O (can someone say sleepover?! -joke- *laughlaughcough*
sorry if it only makes sense to me XD;;

Rikumylove

I think that too Keji... analysing IS fun, but some people here are taking this all too seriosly... lets just have fun.:)

Keji

also..their are some ppl that take it so seriously and make a huge theory outta it..(i might be guilty DX) but most of those theories don't support past theories so.. i don't know where they're trying to get at x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back