• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kindom hearts 358/2 days PAL ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakk._x

Heyy everybody, im new here so please give me your warmest welcomes.
I was just wondering on the KHinsider main site and so many more i have been to,
it says that KH days would be released in PAL countries on the 9th of October.

I live in Australia and the game has not been released yet, when i went looking around on
the net i found that the date for the Australian release had been change from the 9th
to the 22nd.

I was just wondering whats going on with this? And why the game has been delayed for Australia.
Thankx guys =)

blackmage-1

Website
www.blackmage-1.deviantart.com
I'm in Australia too, they said the game could be delayed for a number of reasons, most likely due to a shipment delay or something along those lines. I'm pretty upset about it, but I'm not sure if it's just for Australia or all PAL regions. However, since the KH Insider main page says that it was successfully released in PAL regions, I think it is just for Australia...but I am not 100% sure. Either way, it is just ten more days until it's here. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back