• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kinda worries me about Kh3 on the PS3!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TrishLovesDamon

rpg master said:
How's it awsome!? I mean I almost barfed looking at the realistic Donald, Goofy, Muckey!!!........
Ur just odd... lol

New2Ya

I'm lost...
dual_keyblader25 said:
i'll love it. in-game gfx just like the ending and beginning FMVs...

whoa...

but i still like chaywa's idea of cel-shaded kh3.
The problem with that is that it wouldnt be right.

When you start a game with normal graphics, and you have a continueing story, you cant just turn to a different style of graphics. That doesnt work.

It did work with Dragon Quest, but it was always a celshaded style... Look at the first artwork...

BladerUnknown

I don't think we have anything to worry about. Like some have said, with Disney you're going to get that cartoony feel,so I doubt they're going to make it all realistic looking. But whatever they do, I'll stick with them.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Again, its gonna be FMV style throughout the whole freakin game... What are you worrying about... The FMVs rocked...

_Odin_

Bronze Member
Website
datingsidorsingel.com
New2Ya said:
The problem with that is that it wouldnt be right.

When you start a game with normal graphics, and you have a continueing story, you cant just turn to a different style of graphics. That doesnt work.

It did work with Dragon Quest, but it was always a celshaded style... Look at the first artwork...

well, i guess ur right...

wait a minute! what ru doing here? u should be taking requests!!!

neji_sorariku

i think it would be great for sora, riku and kairi being like a true person imagine controlling sora with that kind of graphics...umm i think i would lose my concentration if i can see him like that... better not....

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
first of all the second one is NOT a gameplay image and those videos were just concept. i highly doubt that the first few games on the ps3 will use its power to its full potential. wait a year or so and then we'll be getting closer to not being able to distinguish a movie between a game

error51210

The heartless and nobodies would be awesome to fight with those kinds of effects

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Kairi_MAX said:
its not fair if its on PS3!
It is... everyone will need to buy it eventually... the generation continues... You cant stay on the PS2 forever...

Thatd mean you play on your PS2 while in 2060 the PS30 is released... come on... xD

keyblademaster33

door_to_the_ligh said:
crap that means dishing out like 500 bucks and the game price just to play KH3...and i was hoping to get the revolution instaed of a PS3, but now that i think about it, i have to frggin get both !!!!!

i know! and when you still have school and crap like that, you really cant get one. i hope they make a ps2 version AND a ps3 version.

cornyperson

agreed, i didn't like the cell graphics on the KH2 end movie, i definetely prefer them the other way. Sora, Kairi, Riku, and everyone just looked uglier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back