• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kinda worries me about Kh3 on the PS3!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharikaaria

remember, the kh characters have a cartoon-ish style to them as well as the disney characters. i bet SE might make the graphics like the ones in the intro and ending. they would only do what's right for the kh style, and not go into a hyper-realistic development of kh3..

indiadrummer

You know, im worried about KH3 being on the PS3 because as it is, my parents are pissed with the PS2, and I doubt they'd let me get a PS3.

Grim_Keybearer

Whatever! Having a realistic Donald, Goofy, and Mickey would be the most kickarse thing...AND THINK OF THE BEAUTY OF THE KEYBLADES! ^.^ that would be a-frigging-mazaing.

Misora

Website
www.xanga.com
keyblademaster33 said:
i know! and when you still have school and crap like that, you really cant get one. i hope they make a ps2 version AND a ps3 version.

I think ps3 will play ps2 games, like the ps2 system plays ps1 games. So it won't really matter.

And noooo I wish they don't make it realistic. Kingdom Hearts is then going to lose its charm and then it wont even FEEL like Kingdom Hearts! And cell shaded? No way. I loved it the way KH2 was. End of story.

Demon X

Website
www.xanga.com
Well KH2 had great graphics at the beggning movie and ending but they still made them look cartoon like...the only way they will look to real if they make it to where you can see every single feather on Donald, and also if you can see every single hair on Simba...but I don't think they will do that.

indiadrummer

I agree, if KH3 is too realistic, the entire novelty will just be.....gone. And I wasnt worried about the PS3 not playing PS2 games, I was worried because there is no way my parents are gonna buy me a PS3, or drive me to the store to buy my own.

RikusGirl55

Kairi's Heart said:
I like how they looked :( I liked how everyone looked especially SORA
yeah same here, he looked weird. anyway i dont think you guys should worry too much about how it will look, and i think making it look realistic would be awesome. no worries, the director will take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back