• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kiari Dark??????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Kairi is a Princess of Heart. Meaning her heart is pure. If she's a Princess of Heart then she isn't any darkness in her heart. She is not dark.

Chip

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
BHK would have to stand for dark. Kairi is defiantly not dark. She doesn't even deserve the drark title... In terms of day. Sora is dawn, Riku Twilight, and BHk is Night. Kiari would have to be Early Afternoon *12:00* because it is the time of no shadows.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
wertyer said:
maybye Kiari is dark, Because sora is light. Riku is twilight, so maybe she is. I dont even think this is true, mabye Kairi is different because she is the girl of the group

who said kairi had to be light, dark, or twilight to begin with. You just said something really stupid and you provided no reasons to why you think that besides the fact that you said Sora was light and Riku was twilight. Even that wouldn't even be any evidence towards your theory....

Sora is Barbie

:cool:WELL...let's not completely shoot down this theory just yet. I think he may be on to something.

First of all, everyone is saying now that all of the poeple in KH seem to have more "sides" of themselves. Like, the entire Sora/BHK theory. BHK probably is the Twilight Version of Sora, and the dark side, although not entirely plausible, could be Axel.

Second, since Sora has many sides of himself (assuming that the BKH and Axel theories are correct) then that means the other characters must have aniother side of themselves too. I'm sure you're all aware of the whole "Riku Phenomenon" in ASAS. Who is to say that the Glowing Eyed Unknown isn't another form of Riku? Riku probably has other sides, just like Sora does.

Now, onto Kairi. In one of Ansem's Reports, it explains his theories of there being more than one universe. Another "parallel world" than the one we are in. The Twilight world. We have no idea what is in those worlds. So, that brings me to Kairi. If there are other forms of Sora and Riku out there, who is to say that there isn't a parrallel universe with a Dark or Twilight Kairi?

We don't know that much, but it is very possible that a Dark Kairi may very well exist, or at least, a Twilight one.

Last edited:

blinded-by-light

Mikail said:
who said kairi had to be light, dark, or twilight to begin with. You just said something really stupid and you provided no reasons to why you think that besides the fact that you said Sora was light and Riku was twilight. Even that wouldn't even be any evidence towards your theory....
um riku isn't twilight... the thing is ppl think that since CoM showed him choosing the middle road he is now twilight. well im srry but he is still dark, the fact that he uses his dark powers against the darkness dosent make him any more light and as for mikey saying he couldnt belive that fusion between light and dark was because he thought everything light faught dark and everything dark faught light

and as 4 kairi as they said she's a princess of heart maening she's of pure heart besides that'd be the kindest dark ever

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
blinded-by-light said:
um riku isn't twilight... the thing is ppl think that since CoM showed him choosing the middle road he is now twilight. well im srry but he is still dark, the fact that he uses his dark powers against the darkness dosent make him any more light and as for mikey saying he couldnt belive that fusion between light and dark was because he thought everything light faught dark and everything dark faught light

and as 4 kairi as they said she's a princess of heart maening she's of pure heart besides that'd be the kindest dark ever

why are you directing that toward me??? I siply told this guy to support his thoery.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
WHy the hell would BHK stand for dark?

Kairi is the princess of heart..the main goal in KH1. I'm sure shes dark -.-'

Im fed up with fark/light topics..

time to disprove :D

Riku walked down the road of twilight that doesnt mean he IS ANYTHING. He walked down a road. he chose a twilight destiny you could say. Sora ISNT LIGHT. Sora is a Key Blade wielder. He represents nothing but being a keyblade wielder.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
If anyone is dark, it is probably Ansem. Most definitly NOT Kairi. She was a princess of Heart. She can't be bad. Sora is good, and Riku turned out good in the end. If anyone is dark, it is most likely Ansem

Oblivion14

Gah, people, I'm a n00b here and even I know this, the whole point of reverse rebirth was to show that darkness ISN'T ALWAYS BAD, Riku isn't twilight, he uses darkness for good, and Sora is a warrior of light, thats been made clear many many times.

AHeartless

Yeah, Kairi's NOT dark. She's a nice, naivee person. Only possible way for her to be dark wud be that she's a double-minded psycho. :p

...and it's dumb to say she's dark too because she's the girl of their "gang" :p

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"see I waS RIGHT"

right about what? wasnt it obvious from the begining she wasnt?

Awards
Why would Kairi be dark? the only way Kairi could be dark was if her heart was too weak and someone like ansem did what he did to Riku in KH1

And im pretty sure thats not gonna happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back