• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX NA Medal Rankings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

appleboy82791

Awards
I think you should consider Classic Donald with 7864 Atk

We can't do that. We have to work under the assumption that either all the medals are boosted or none of them are. Mixing and matching just complicates things. There has to be a set standard or the rankings fall apart. Any medal can be boosted, not just the Classic Donald.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I believe you've rated the Classic Donald medal way too low. This medal is better than many listed above it. I know, because I have those medals too! I would even recommend using a 100% full guilted Classic Donald medal on most any blade.

It kicks.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I believe you've rated the Classic Donald medal way too low. This medal is better than many listed above it. I know, because I have those medals too! I would even recommend using a 100% full guilted Classic Donald medal on most any blade.

It kicks.
I think it's marked so low because the list is using the non-boosted versions of all medals as the standard. Non-boosted Donald is okay​ but I wouldn't mark it super high by any means.

appleboy82791

Awards
Unfortunately, we will not longer be updating this sheet. We're extremely displeased with the way the game has gone for months. It's just not worth it. And if I can't provide a decent amount of information on most of the medals, I'd rather just end it here. The rankings are just going to get more and more incomplete if I try to drag this out. I'm not sure how many people actually used this regularly but I'm sorry we won't be able to help you out anymore. I hope it was helpful at least while we were keeping it up to date.

Moderators, please remove the sticky on this thread. Thanks.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm so sorry to hear this. I used your list as a go to. Very much appreciate all the hard work you put into it and updates will be missed. I just wonder at your displeasure of the game?

Zithras

I was the one cowriting the list along with Appleboy. Here is a copy of the email I sent him, with personal bits edited out (we've known each other for years, and not all of the email concerned the game).

Please note, this is how I feel about the current state of the game. You may not agree, your opinions are equally valid, and I do not want to cause any drama. Nevertheless, you asked why I stopped playing, and this is why. I believe Appleboy's reasons are similar.

Soooo...

I think I'm no longer going to be playing KHUX.
<edited>

The state of the game is just sad right now. I kept hoping and hoping that it would get better, but it's just getting worse. Instead of making it easier to stay relevant on $15-30 a week (which is a LOT of money, really - 800-1600 a year! I could buy a used car for that, or a good computer every year), it's just getting harder and harder for anyone to stay relevant, or even in the top 5000 in events, without spending $1000+ a month to guilt premiums. The power creep is moving far faster than the available epics and abilities. Without reasonably available guilted premiums, I don't see the game moving anywhere good in the near-future for nonwhales. The only thing that seems to be interesting anymore is the story, and that's progressing at a rate of 15 levels every few months, which are mostly impossible for F2P players anyway.

Even if brooms were released tomorrow, the rarity of brooms medals means by the time we would be able to guild a premium of each color to help us even out the playing field, the target would have already moved again.

Additionally, I am sick and tired of their bait-and-switch tactics. Stacking medals was a step in the right direction. All epic medal draws and a 5-draw guarantee was sorely needed. I felt even the 5-draw was a bit much, as that works out to about $100 for a guaranteed premium medal, of which you need 7 of the same one to guilt. $700 twice a month to stay competitive is not reasonable by any standard. And now they took that away too. The latest epic medal carnival's the last straw. They keep building us up with promises of things getting better, and then not following though, or following through, but moving the target even further away. Enough. I would probably be willing to pay $15 a month for the Japanese version, with daily brooms, and infinite chip, dales, and cids, with the occasional 5-draw premium that we can guilt, from a few months after release. I'm not willing to do the same for the NA disaster, of which we're already a year hopelessly flailing behind the whales. (edit: I do not play the Japenese version, and feel it is too late to start now). Even if all the JAP features were released tomorrow for NA, it's too late, and there's too much catch-up to make it reasonably worth it. And it's not going to happen anyway.

Even the content I am able to accomplish, I am only able to do so through ridiculous amounts of grinding (weekly bosses, lux, etc) and it just isn't fun to sit down with my phone for 3+ hours a day to do the same content over and over until the correct medal sequence finally procs, or my coins slowly rise from 100 to 10000. I feel 30-45 minutes a day should be all any mobile game should require. This one needs 20+ hours a week, of the same thing over and over, if you want to be in the top50 parties every week. I don't have that kind of time and patience to spend on something that's supposed to be fun.

Sorry, but this is just too expensive, too time consuming, and just plain not fun anymore. I hope you're finding it more fun than I am - but for me its turning into a job I pay someone else weekly to do, not a game.

<edited>

Maybe we can talk about 2.8 when I finally get around to getting a ps4 :) it will probably only happen when the FFVII remake is released though

Best of luck,
<edited>

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Ah, yes, many are feeling the same way. I also feel Mickey and Brooms will, at this point, make little to help. The medals would probably be behind a pay wall or exclusives to high scorers...people who don't really need them. Sigh.

I continue to play because I still get enjoyment, although the frustration sometimes gets overwhelming. I'll keep playing until I can no longer squeeze any enjoyment out of it.

Fiava

I have something to say that may change everything on the rankings list. Debuff Enemy Defense by 2, in high-level areas like the level 1000 heartless, can be as strong as Buff Attack by 6. I can have +3 attack and PSM attack and do nothing but a Lower enemy defense by 2 allows for me to nuke again. An example is Casual Roxas, against a level 500 +3 attack and +3 PSM attack still does nothing but a -2 enemy defense and they explode. Highest I've ever done with Casual Roxas is ~450k dmg (before trait system).

Also, as a F2P, save your jewels for next anniversary event starting from now and blow your gems there. I went from pleb to stronger than hardcore P2W players and rank 1 from saving ~180k free gems in a year. I still have ~100k gems left and I'm saving until next anniversary (I've waited half a year for this AB3+AP+L+ Scrooge to come out). Waiting for a +4 attack or -3 defense medal to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back