• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX eng, whats really wrong with this game (not a rant)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

db256

ima start by saying, im not trying to rant here.

KHUX eng is supposed to be the Proud Mode version (tougher version) of the game, jp understands we like difficulty and i get that, BUT money shouldnt be used as cheat codes.

the main problem with this is that YOU CANNOT WIN WITH WHAT IS NORMALLY GIVEN TO YOU IN THIS GAME. ex:

best medals normally given in this game would be Wakka Selphie and Sora ver A.
Even with Maxed out guilt, +1000 chip/dale, and maxed out keyblade bonus, those medals vs lv200+ enemies would only hit 1dmg per hit (maybe a max of say 500dmg)

again thats the best the game has given to you without paying or using jewels

lets talk about the MoG quest
lv200 enemies = not hard, we've beaten it before
lv255 enemies = we've beaten it before

the problem is the fire Jester Heartless, IT LITERALLY DECIDES THE ENTIRE MISSION.
Paralyze = GG you lost, period even with 130% guilt medals with Kairi atk x3, YOU WONT WIN cause the game decides whether you can atk or not

Jester heartless = BROKEN remove it from the game, its not difficulty, its simply game breaking

Jewels for more medals:

the major problem that plagues this game. for a F2P, it will literally take you 1 month to acquire 3000 jewels for a 10 draw.
So your telling the players THEY CANNOT ADVANCE IN THE GAME UNLESS THEY PULL 10-DRAW MEDALS. also they must wait 1 month to even get a CHANCE to get a medal that gives them a CHANCE to complete the tough quest that their on

note: in JP version all medals that are not the new weekly release medals or 6* premium medals are in the overall draw pool.
This means medals like BC mickey, kh2 kairi are no "epic" medals. You have a chance at all good or bad medals besides premiums (yes i know earlier premiums are garenteed now)

To end this topic. TO MAKE A GAME MORE DIFFICULT/CHALLENGING IS NOT TO FORCE RANDOM INSTANT LOSES AND UNCONTROLLABLES INTO A GAME.

my favorite game series "Ninja Gaiden" was killed by this exact issue.

paying to win is not the only issue cause that Fire Jester proves it doesnt matter if you have the best of the best.

Random victories that are not skill based are plagues as well

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
First of all, if you're using nothing but quest medals, you are doing something wrong.

Second of all, I'm just gonna let this Tumblr post do the talking:
Nah man, this is a high-end Keyblade. It was very difficult at release in JPUX as well, and I still struggle with one of the first three material quests. Yes, it’s p2w for now, and may continue being for awhile, but eventually you’ll be able to do it. See how it says “Ultra Challenge” on the banner? They know it’s hard. The average person won’t be able to do it right away. With time, though, it should be possible! Just think of the Proud Quests that Unchained challenged us with at release–most are easy-peasy, now! So, sshhh, don’t worry. It’s okay.

The insane difficulty for the MoG quests is present in the JP version too. -.-

db256

First of all, if you're using nothing but quest medals, you are doing something wrong.

Second of all, I'm just gonna let this Tumblr post do the talking:

The insane difficulty for the MoG quests is present in the JP version too. -.-

im just saying you cant win with just skill and farming, the randomness allows you to win

and im not saying the MoG quest arent hard, im just saying the Fire Jester decides whether you win or lose.

In JP, you could just atk×3 and def down ×3 them then bc mickey and Xigbar the entire quest. BUT if u get hit by Broken Jester paralyze you literally must turn off your game and restart if you want to win, no joke

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
im just saying you cant win with just skill and farming, the randomness allows you to win

and im not saying the MoG quest arent hard, im just saying the Fire Jester decides whether you win or lose.

In JP, you could just atk×3 and def down ×3 them then bc mickey and Xigbar the entire quest. BUT if u get hit by Broken Jester paralyze you literally must turn off your game and restart if you want to win, no joke
(The Jesters are just as annoying in JPUx, so I wouldn't bother pointing fingers at NAUx.)
It isn't impossible to beat them if they do land a status debuff/effect on you (paralyze won't always kick in, and attack debuffs can be easily recovered), I think you're exaggerating the "randomness" a bit. I imagine most NAUx players will have difficulty with the MoG quests right now, though.

Taking more than one turn to defeat them isn't going to guarantee a Game Over, either, though the SP loss can hurt if you don't have Attack Prize Plus--if you don't have at least one medal with that skill, then I'd recommend that you wait and go for the MoG keyblade later. That said, there's no need to rush for MoG right now, it'll become easier as you get better medals.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
There are many still that cannot get past all those Proud quests, and many more that still can't get past Part 2 of the Keyblade upgrade quests.

The game is broken and it is almost...not 100%...but nearly, Pay to Win.

db256

(The Jesters are just as annoying in JPUx, so I wouldn't bother pointing fingers at NAUx.)
It isn't impossible to beat them if they do land a status debuff/effect on you (paralyze won't always kick in, and attack debuffs can be easily recovered), I think you're exaggerating the "randomness" a bit. I imagine most NAUx players will have difficulty with the MoG quests right now, though.

Taking more than one turn to defeat them isn't going to guarantee a Game Over, either, though the SP loss can hurt if you don't have Attack Prize Plus--if you don't have at least one medal with that skill, then I'd recommend that you wait and go for the MoG keyblade later. That said, there's no need to rush for MoG right now, it'll become easier as you get better medals.

Well if its harder to obtain jewels
EVEN MORE RANDOM to get "good" medals from pulls
and even with the best medals, enemies have Random defence buffs and they randomly debuff you.
Paralyze is completely 50/50 for every slot

i dont see how exaggerating about the randomness. For these particular quest, theres 0% skill involved.
Only thought process is trying to see how much Special Attack cost you should save per battle

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
"easy peasy" he said, about Proud Quests. LOL. Sure, if you've spent hundreds on Premium pulls over and over and over. Even those of us who can do maybe one Premium pull a month can't do much if there are no Mickey and Brooms to Orb them and Guilt them.

Pay to Win. Pay to Win.

Sorakh212

Awards
I'm sure the dead horse has been beaten enough already but the sad thing is KHUx is just another mobile/freemium game with a KH mask on. You'll definitely run into a wall at some point if you're F2P and these types of games are designed to make milk people for all they've got. Seriously people spend thousands of dollars on an app on their phone, tablets, etc. Just let that sink in for a moment. I agree with a lot of what you have to say and my best solution is to just sort of enjoy it for what it's worth. Like most consumer products vote with your wallet. If you enjoy something and are able to afford it purchase it if not then that's quite alright too. Personally I'd try to spend as little or no money whatsoever on this game or these types but it's up to you at the end of the day. Encourage the good and discourage the bad. I feel you on the whole dealing with whales issues. The game is incredibly unbalanced and leaves many at a disadvantage unless they pay, but I really just wanted to experience the story and maybe have some fun along the way. That's just my two cents though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back