• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ~KHI's Help & Support Thread~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devious

Indeed, it is difficult to keep that "School Mode" mentality. I go straight from school to work so it helps a little. But I still find homework to be tedious.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I myself have no problem keeping my school mode on. I even do projects the day i'm told about them. lol.

Sorry, but i have no advise on this subject.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You're having a problem now with keeping that, "I have to do work. . ." mentality?

I'm not sure what your problem is now. . .

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well even if it seems pointless, it's not. You have to go through school to get your diploma, go to collage, degree in whatever and get a good high paying job.

It's worth it, just keep telling yourself to push through everything and wait it out, it'll be fine.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well you can't do that, if you do then you'll get alf credit, and later on your teachers won't even accept it.

Currently what have you done?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
No I mean recently, what have you done(homework wise, have you been completing it, if not then why?)

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
That's good. Just think it's classwork. You should have that school mentality in school.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Violent_anger if you cant seem to find the motivation to do your homework then firstly, take your textbooks with you. Leaving your books to rot isnt the best idea if you want to get a challenging class later on. You cant expect to be placed somewhere challenging if you dont prove yourself worthy of it. Just having the ability to do it isnt enough, I should know as i get the same lecture every single day of my life as i dont apply myself enough as im not bothered. You on the otherhand actually want a challenge so yeah, just expecting it to be placed on your lap isnt going to get you anywhere and not being able to find the so called school mode isnt helping. If you truly want it than you can get that frame of mind to get it, its just having the willpower to make yourself motivated.

>.< Umm yeah sorry for joining in so late with the helping and stuff also, sorry violent_anger for repeating myself a dozen times in that paragraph.

pk para

(sorry about posting even though I'm not an official helper, but I feel like helping =P)

I know how you feel with showing work!!!
Jeez... 8+ steps my but. Why do I have to waste my time when I could do it with 5 steps less, and only have those 2 other steps to remind me where I'm at if need be?

Anyways, just show the work. To me, showing work is like doing homework. I have to put up with it.

You want motivation? Start doing well and you get better grades, putting you in higher classes. Higher classes means more of a challenge. More of a challenge means you get more involved. More involvement means better grades. ad infintum.

Kind of like this:
my lack of motivation leads to bad grades, my bad grades lead to easy highschool classes, my easy highschool classes lead to an even greater lack of motivation, ad infinitum.

except you have to give it that umph to get it started.

As for homework, do it after school. Force yourself until you do it out of habit.
I find myself doing it at 5 in the morning because I have bad habbits. Try not to be like me; I won't learn my lesson until I find myself unable to do it in the morning anymore (I usually do the majority before bed though...).

School is a pain in the ass. You know it.
Spending time with friends (when you get the chance) does make it easier tho. Find more time to spend with friends.

Hope I've been helpful, somewhat.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Basically all the advice you're going to get is some varient of what any of us have said, just shut up and do your work.

Sorry to sound mean but that's the plain and simple truth, put up with it, just get out of that "School's over, now I can relax" mentality. Your day isn't over till your work is completely done(I sound like a freakin adult. . .)

You're not really going to get any other type of advice. . .

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Harsh. If you find our advice useless and if its exactly the same, why didnt you just stop asking after Time had given you the advice you needed?

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
-_-
I said time got close, as in not right, but closer then you guys got. I was hoping that a half dozen people would be able to think of something that i hadn't, but other then the 'school mode' thing, i was quite disappointed. and no, the 'school mode' thing wasn't good advice either, it was decent, but not good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back