• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider's Season of Light Day 5: Avatar Sora Plush Keychain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
My friends make my life worthwhile even if I tend to feel like my college is a creatively bankrupt environment. I'm in a musical theater program and it's not a great one-- independence isn't nurtured or encouraged by the curriculum, and the work we end up doing is not representative of our own thoughts or artistic vision more often than not.

BUT! When I meet up at my apartment with my friends, we spitball ideas for shows, musical numbers, cabaret performances and duets and trios from classic shows for all different combinations of us to learn and try. It's fun stuff and helps me know that I'm not wasting my time; as long as I've got my friends, I've got a creative outlet and a path to a good career in what I love. They're good kids!!!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
My friends are my power because they're amazing people who always pick me up when I'm down. I wish I could think of more to say to show how much I appreciate them.

palizinhas

Awards
My friends help me when I'm feeling down by making me remember that I'm not alone and that there are good things in life, and that gives me strength to keep on whenever things get hard. I don't know where I would be without my friends.
(I'm only doing this for the award thing because I don't live in the US)

Ken3

My friends are my power because they always push me to be more than myself. They praise me when I do good, but also call me out when I do bad. They are my power because without them, I wouldn't have gotten as far in life as I already have.

Acethewindrider

I believe my friends are my power because they keep me going then things get dark and bad. I've ended up in some bad places and lost myself for a while. I felt like I lost all of the people I really could call friends. but in all of that darkness I let myself get into my real friends showed up and encourage e to keep going.

MΩGDALYN

My friends are why I'm here. They helped me get help and make sure I eat and take my pills when I need to. They keepme going when the darkness of my depression tries taking over. They are a light that guides me back to myself and happiness constantly. They support me in everything I do, including my transition from male to female. Many of them aren't near, but they are always in my heart, the power I need to live my best life.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Congratulations to FudgemintGuardian! You've won the Sora keychain! (and you'll complete your light and dark reward collection) We'll be pming you shortly!

Also, there was a bit of a tie for the award winners - but congrats to defiantheart, catcake, voidgear and DarkGrey Heroine!

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Congratulations to FudgemintGuardian! You've won the Sora keychain! (and you'll complete your light and dark reward collection) We'll be pming you shortly!

Also, there was a bit of a tie for the award winners - but congrats to defiantheart, catcake, voidgear and DarkGrey Heroine!

Ooooooooooo
bear_emoji_35__shocked_exclamation___v2__by_jerikuto-d7n4wka.gif
congrats my ladies!! I love everything about this so much
avatar_icon_vani_smile_100_by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb282.jpg
Thank you!!
soulblue_by_littlefiredragon-da0zm4z.png

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Congrats to Fudge! And all of us!
Thanks, too. ♥

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Uh...it seems the wrong VoidGear has gotten all the awards. :(
My nick is spelled with a . at the end of it. D:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
WELL THAT WILL TEACH YOU FOR HAVING A PERIOD AT THE END, WON'T IT?
(lololol, no worries)

DefiantHeart

Awards

Oh wow! I usually don't win anything, I'm rather speechless right now, lol. ( I actually was planning to pull for Mickey Ex and I was collecting those other forum rewards in preparation for losing, as it would've been a huge blow to me since I poured my heart out in those words, and was literally crying after I posted it.)

But thanks a lot! I really really appreciate it!!!! And kudos to everyone else whom won! And for those whom didn't, chu all have my empathy.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
WELL THAT WILL TEACH YOU FOR HAVING A PERIOD AT THE END, WON'T IT?
(lololol, no worries)

W o w :(
(I actually chuckled.)

Anyway weeeee they're all here.
Thanks again for the awards themselves, the opportunity to gain them once more, and good luck to everyone in the future giveaways!! <3

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I-I won?! Sweet! Thanks for picking me and congrats to everyone!

Bwahaha! And I have all the awards now!
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back