• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider's New Look!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

spdude

just playing around and trying to make member pasted links blue.. everything became blue.. now it's back to what it was earlier.

I like the new skin, but the lag is absolute hell on me, and I have really good broadband! :O I can only imagine the nightmares dial-up users are going through :O

So now I'm using the default vB skin, way less laggy and still cool-looking.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD The lag you just went through was happening on all skins. You can switch back.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
don't know if anyone has said this, just wondering why it says
"your new kingdom hearts source" (in the banner)
it deosn't bother me much, just wondering

L

Lexaeus102

what is this about? it does not seem very important too me anyway kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Haku

<3
I wasn't even on this forum so I couldn't know how the old look looked like but I know it was nothing compared to how awesome it looks now.

I love the skin, thank you all, that made this possible. I currently don't have any negative feedback about the design. But yeah, it's better, then the previous default, keep'em coming.

Back