• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHII's end revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

Now that I have your attention . . .

I think now that Passion: After the Battle is out, we can begin to make valid assumptions about what kind of mood is set for the ending of KHII. P:AtB reveals a serious, emotional setting. Personally, I think it will be something romantic between Kairi and Sora. It could possibly involve Riku in some way, but I was just so glad to hear how awesome the remix was, I had to make a thread of some kind on it. So, what do you think KHII will end with?

Oh, and don't flame me 'cause this isn't in the Passion sec. or shut me down (GTX) b/c this is another topic entirely . . .

acrossthestars

speaking of passion, does anyone think theyre gonna make an orchestral version of passion like they did for simple and clean?

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Ansem/Sephy said:
Now that I have your attention . . .

I think now that Passion: After the Battle is out, we can begin to make valid assumptions about what kind of mood is set for the ending of KHII. P:AtB reveals a serious, emotional setting. Personally, I think it will be something romantic between Kairi and Sora. It could possibly involve Riku in some way, but I was just so glad to hear how awesome the remix was, I had to make a thread of some kind on it. So, what do you think KHII will end with?

Oh, and don't flame me 'cause this isn't in the Passion sec. or shut me down (GTX) b/c this is another topic entirely . . .

I agree with you...the after the battle version of passion is definitley more emotional at the end of the song and definitly portrays as to what the ending will be like...but when I keep listening to the song it sounds more sad than happy...idk, it is hard to tell at this point.

waluigi1

soccer_stalker said:
they did it's called the passion after battle
Passion After the Battle just sounds like they took out the words...not really like an orchestra...

PSPForDummies

soccer_stalker said:
they did it's called the passion after battle
No, After the Battle is more like the remix they did for Simple and Clean that plays in the FMV in the intro of KH1. Personally the biggest pre-release media i would like to see is a symphony renderation of Passion.

Ansem/Sephy

I think he/she meant will they make a slower, more powerful version of it.

In which case, yes . . . this whole topic is based on that. Yeah, I can't see KHII having a sad ending, but it will be emotionally powerful, I'm sure. And if Sora and Kairi don't say "I love you" and kiss (not all at once, that would be sappy) then I'm gonna be mad.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
How do you even know the song takes place at the end? For all we know it could be a running theme during dramatic moments, the song played during the credits or anything...

keyblade_creator

MyInnerFred said:
How do you even know the song takes place at the end? For all we know it could be a running theme during dramatic moments, the song played during the credits or anything...
Yep...

Ansem/Sephy

B/c, Simple and Clean was KHI's and CoM's theme, and both times it completed the final mood the game would leave you in. Let's face it: it will play at the end, meaning a sad or romantic ending.

MIF, what's up with you lately?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Ansem/Sephy said:
B/c, Simple and Clean was KHI's and CoM's theme, and both times it completed the final mood the game would leave you in. Let's face it: it will play at the end, meaning a sad or romantic ending.

MIF, what's up with you lately?

Nothing? I wasn't saying it wouldnt, I wasn't really up to date on the whole Passion After the Battle thing so I simply asked, I wasn't sure if info came out saying like "This is the final song in the game." Or what not. Sowwy. ^_^

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
I'm hoping it has something to do with Riku and not Kairi. Riku is one of the main characters, so he shouldn't be left out.

The song is emotional and deep, full of thought and wonder. A bit mystical I'm hoping it will end with a friendship scene between the three friends. I think it sounds powerful, maybe like a reuniting.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Maybe someone will die.

I'd be alright with it if Sora, and Kairi weren't together at the end.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Maybe someone will die. It is alright if Sora, and Kairi aren't together at the end.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Agreed. There's something kind of desolate about this version of the song, which would lead me to think that either something really sad happens at the end, (I think we may lose Riku or Sora) or they're all going to be together on the island again, and the music could kind of give a nostalgic edge to the finale. I think it will probably be slightly romantic, but I don't think there will be rainbows somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back