• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHII's end revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Riku_kun said:
I really hope sora and Kairi kiss .If they don't i'll march down square enix and yell at them
J/k xDBut yeah i hope that happens
Big chance that wont happen... If you played FF9, you'll notice that Garnet and Zidane never kiss in the game... why, I thought... But then I realized... they are 16....

Hahaha, I know, 16? Hell, most people kiss when they're 11!

Well, I dont know how Square-Enix thinks about that, so maybe they want to wait till the next game, when they are a bit older... and really are in love, ya know? Like in FF8... 17 is more experienced in relations or something... ah whatever...

I dont see it happen...

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
New2Ya said:
Big chance that wont happen... If you played FF9, you'll notice that Garnet and Zidane never kiss in the game... why, I thought... But then I realized... they are 16....

Hahaha, I know, 16? Hell, most people kiss when they're 11!

Well, I dont know how Square-Enix thinks about that, so maybe they want to wait till the next game, when they are a bit older... and really are in love, ya know? Like in FF8... 17 is more experienced in relations or something... ah whatever...

I dont see it happen...
Yeah! I know! I played FF8 and FF9! That's weird ... anyway, I think Sora and Kairi should kiss. It'd be romantic.

bum51

I listened to it and as far as I can tell, something emotional will result but I don't think it's going to be REALLY sad, maybe a little though.

My thoughts are that a character is still going to be separated from the rest at the end of the game. Possibly Riku?

But I think that Sora and Kairi will get together at the end of this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back